Page 146 of 176 FirstFirst ... 4696136142143144145146147148149150156 ... LastLast
Results 3,626 to 3,650 of 4376
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    These guys are becoming the new TMZ, who was also laughed at initially....

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I know vaccinated that got covid
    Yes, we've established that can happen.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I know vaccinated that got covid
    Do you know anyone who has had COVID twice?

Yes or no.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    higher rate of vaccination, reportedly

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I get it that having natural antibodies could be better, but you cannot, as a government in charge of public health, have everyone naturally getting COVID to see who survives and has natural antibodies. For that reason it's important that people be vaccinated. At some point the hesitancy is mostly just a symbolic gesture of defiance and has nothing to do with any real concern about the vaccine. Also, a virologist from Pfizer is no better than one from Moderna or anywhere else, they don't have more information authority. What they are saying can be found on most medical websites.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    hater says a 1% death rate from COVID is "pretty good"

wonder what he has to say about this, he says he likes to follow "da science'

n=2,500,000

Research conducted by Israel’s largest healthcare provider, Clalit, along with Beilinson Medical Center, published Wednesday in The New England Journal of Medicine, examined data on 2.5 million vaccinated Israelis, 94 percent of whom had received two doses of the vaccine.

It found that cases of such inflammation occurred in 54 people (51 men, three women) or 2.13 of every 100,000 vaccinees (some two thousandths of a percentage point). Of those, 98 percent of cases were mild (76%) to moderate (22%) and did not cause any damage to heart function. A single person of the 2.5 million experienced a severe case that required hospitalization, and went on to recover, the study found.
    https://www.timesofisrael.com/major-...ots-is-minute/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do you know anyone who has had COVID twice?

Yes or no.

No

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    MERCK SELLS FEDERALLY FINANCED COVID PILL TO U.S. FOR 40 TIMES WHAT IT COSTS TO MAKE

The Covid-19 treatment molnupiravir was developed using funding from the National Ins utes of Health and the Department of Defense.

https://theintercept.com/2021/10/05/...erck-ridgeback

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    hater says a 1% death rate from COVID is "pretty good"

wonder what he has to say about this, he says he likes to follow "da science'

n=2,500,000

https://www.timesofisrael.com/major-...ots-is-minute/
    Creepy that Im in your thoughts every morning nig

Seek help

But I am not in the camp that says vaccines cause harm to ppl. Im in the camp that says they are leaky and unnecessary for young and healthy. Especially through mandates.

And... seek help. Not healthy to have spurstalk posters in your mind in your waking hours

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    healthcare is being rationed in Alaska

I wonder what Sarah Palin thinks of the death panels in her home state.

the state’s largest hospital, Providence Alaska Medical Center, is overwhelmed with patients and was the first weeks ago to declare crisis-of-care protocols, meaning doctors are sometimes prioritising care based on who has the best odds of survival.

Since then, 19 other healthcare facilities in Alaska, including Anchorage’s two other hospitals and Fairbanks Memorial, have also entered crisis care mode, something overtaxed facilities in other states have had to do, including Idaho and Wyoming.
    https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2021/...id-covid-surge

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I get it that having natural antibodies could be better, but you cannot, as a government in charge of public health, have everyone naturally getting COVID to see who survives and has natural antibodies. For that reason it's important that people be vaccinated. At some point the hesitancy is mostly just a symbolic gesture of defiance and has nothing to do with any real concern about the vaccine. Also, a virologist from Pfizer is no better than one from Moderna or anywhere else, they don't have more information authority. What they are saying can be found on most medical websites.
    What the is information authority?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Creepy that Im in your thoughts every morning nig

Seek help

But I am not in the camp that says vaccines cause harm to ppl. Im in the camp that says they are leaky and unnecessary for young and healthy. Especially through mandates.

And... seek help. Not healthy to have spurstalk posters in your mind in your waking hours
    your antivax propaganda is fairly obvious, your attempts to spin it aren't. noticing that is hardly unhealthy.

it's understandable that having your bull pointed out would make you uncomfortable, did you notice the very low incidence of myocarditis for the cohort you claim to care about? I thought you were following da science.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    your antivax propaganda is fairly obvious, your attempts to spin it aren't. noticing that is hardly unhealthy.

it's understandable that having your bull pointed out would make you uncomfortable, did you notice the very low incidence of myocarditis for the cohort you claim to care about? I thought you were following da science.

Fake news. Im pro vax. But also admit these covid vax3s are leaky and far from perfect and should not be mandated to young and healthy

Seek help. Not healthy to have spurstalk posters in your mind in your waking hours

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^^^avoiding the science

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^^^avoiding the science
    Says creepy guy on aisle 6

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    it's an open forum, Nancy. you shouldn't expose yourself so much if you dislike the attention.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Biden, the British Crown and the Pope are injecting children with an octopus-like organism, says GOP lawmaker

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Antibody levels decrease after two doses of Pfizer vaccine

https://www.jpost.com/health-and-wel...e-study-681260

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There's one on this board, genius.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    worth underscoring

either Trump gets the lion's share of credit for Project Warp Speed or greedy Pharma companies do. can't be both at the same time.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What the is information authority?
    Appeal to authority is a form of argument in which the opinion of an authority on a topic is used as evidence to support an argument.

In this case the person being recorded isn't even an authority on the topic, just that they "work for Pfizer" so what they say must mean something important.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Says creepy guy on aisle 6
    Must be the wine and beer isle.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trash did nothing with Warp Speed except spend money ordering vaccine.

He naively, stupidly, ignorantly, self-servingly thought getting vaccine out before election would win him votes.

He had nothing to do with the decades-long research into mRNA vaccines. Obama gave Moderna $10Ms

otoh, Trash did kill 500K Americans, dead unnecessarily due to Trash killing pandemic preparedness and ing his pandemic management.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Things must not be going good again for mother er Biden...nary a COVID story on the CNN homepage, kids.

NARY!!!

Thread Information