Page 151 of 176 FirstFirst ... 51101141147148149150151152153154155161 ... LastLast
Results 3,751 to 3,775 of 4376
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    natural immunity just means catching covid lol
    And it should be an option for anyone

Follow da science

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    1 death prevented per 1 million doses
    Modeled excess myocarditis hospitalizations and prevented covid hospitalizations per 1 million doses basically a wash

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No.

Your turn.

Would you give your kid a vaccine when the maker of the vaccine admits long term safety isn't known at this time?
    yes, if it's gone through clinical trials and the FDA is giving the go-ahead

the FDA is notoriously slow when it comes to approving drugs/treatments. people always complain that we have too much red tape here and europe or wherever gets better drugs faster. if the FDA has given the thumbs up, that's probably good enough for me. for an example of their good track record... look at how the FDA refused to authorize thalidomide which ended up causing a lot of problems elsewhere

now, my kid is less than 4 months old, and not within the age range that is being talked about.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Modeled excess myocarditis hospitalizations and prevented covid hospitalizations per 1 million doses basically a wash
    Good thing is they wont be able to mandate these

Not with those pathetic #s

Good

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    did you know that covid is infectious?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yes, if it's gone through clinical trials and the FDA is giving the go-ahead

the FDA is notoriously slow when it comes to approving drugs/treatments. people always complain that we have too much red tape here and europe or wherever gets better drugs faster. if the FDA has given the thumbs up, that's probably good enough for me.

now, my kid is less than 4 months old, and not within the age range that is being talked about.
    My nephew is 12. Probably wont be getting a vx till 15 and itll be up to him. His bro a 6 year old. No way at least for 6 more years

They will be absolutely fine

Follow da science

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    did you know that covid is infectious?
    For vaxed too

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    much less so

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Post your data

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My nephew is 12. Probably wont be getting a vx till 15 and itll be up to him. His bro a 6 year old. No way at least for 6 more years

They will be absolutely fine

Follow da science
    you keep saying follow the science but you constantly argue against the consensus of scientific data/research

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you keep saying follow the science but you constantly argue against the consensus of scientific data/research
    I alr3ady posted the scientific consensus. Healthy children have NO RISK from covid. Thats an undisputed fact.

Follow da science

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In addition, as shown below, a growing body of evidence suggests that COVID-19 vaccines also reduce asymptomatic infection and transmission. Substantial reductions in SARS-CoV-2 infections (both symptomatic and asymptomatic) will reduce overall levels of disease, and therefore, SARS-CoV-2 virus transmission in the United States. Investigations are ongoing to further assess the risk of transmission from fully vaccinated persons with SARS-CoV-2 infections to other vaccinated and unvaccinated people. Early evidence suggests infections in fully vaccinated persons caused by the Delta variant of SARS-CoV-2 may be transmissible to others; however, SARS-CoV-2 transmission between unvaccinated persons is the primary cause of continued spread.

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/science/science-briefs/fully-vaccinated-people.html

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I alr3ady posted the scientific consensus. Healthy children have NO RISK from covid. Thats an undisputed fact.

Follow da science
    kids can catch covid and spread it to other people. do you know how herd immunity works?

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    In addition, as shown below, a growing body of evidence suggests that COVID-19 vaccines also reduce asymptomatic infection and transmission. Substantial reductions in SARS-CoV-2 infections (both symptomatic and asymptomatic) will reduce overall levels of disease, and therefore, SARS-CoV-2 virus transmission in the United States. Investigations are ongoing to further assess the risk of transmission from fully vaccinated persons with SARS-CoV-2 infections to other vaccinated and unvaccinated people. Early evidence suggests infections in fully vaccinated persons caused by the Delta variant of SARS-CoV-2 may be transmissible to others; however, SARS-CoV-2 transmission between unvaccinated persons is the primary cause of continued spread.

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/science/science-briefs/fully-vaccinated-people.html
    Boiled down:::

Trump: 400k deadPERIOD
    MF Biden: 355k dead. & counting, son.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    hater is just copy-pasting every anti-vax talking point at record pace

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    kids can catch covid and spread it to other people. do you know how herd immunity works?
    ...thru the mirror of image of 100 years ago, 21. Just like President Trump told us how it was gonna be 2 years ago come January.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    id suggest you read the article

"Likely" "might"

"It’s possible that vaccines won’t stop or significantly lessen the chances of infection. But jabs might make infected people less able to pass the virus on, or make them less infectious, and so reduce transmission."

"Studies of individuals and larger populations are needed to see how well vaccines protect against transmission,"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Boiled down:::

Trump: 400k deadPERIOD
    MF Biden: 355k dead. & counting, son.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Vaxed can also catch and spread it you obviously dont

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    id suggest you read the article

"Likely" "might"

"It’s possible that vaccines won’t stop or significantly lessen the chances of infection. But jabs might make infected people less able to pass the virus on, or make them less infectious, and so reduce transmission."

"Studies of individuals and larger populations are needed to see how well vaccines protect against transmission,"

damn. you even quoted that it reduces transmission even when infections arent stopped

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Vaxed can also catch and spread it you obviously dont
    they are less likely to catch it

and when they do catch it, the viral load is typically lower, and they have the disease for a shorter period of time, thereby decreasing the window during which they can spread it

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You better believe it, daddy-O.

400,001 is comin', 21.

Just as sure as the turnin' of the earth.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    damn. you even quoted that it reduces transmission even when infections arent stopped
    "Might" "its possible"

Follow da science

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    they are less likely to catch it

and when they do catch it, the viral load is typically lower, and they have the disease for a shorter period of time, thereby decreasing the window during which they can spread it
    No evidence of this as proven in your own article

Thread Information