Page 163 of 176 FirstFirst ... 63113153159160161162163164165166167173 ... LastLast
Results 4,051 to 4,075 of 4376
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The continent with the least vax rates, Africa, has by far the lowest Covid

you can't be this stupid

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah that's completely different than usual
    It's amusing that you think you know so much about the personal lives of other posters based on fleeting posts, it's perhaps slightly related to your grudgy penchant for throwing your voice, then claiming another poster said or believes something.

I've always been a night owl, now that I work nights even more so. I get a normal amount of sleep for someone my age.

Enough about me though, what do you think about me?
    Last edited by Winehole23; 11-30-2021 at 09:10 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's amusing that you think you know so much about the personal lives of other posters based on fleeting posts, it's perhaps slightly related to your grudgy penchant for throwing your voice, then claiming another poster said or believes something.

I've always been a night owl, now that I work nights even more so. I get a normal amount of sleep for someone my age.

Enough about me though, what do you think about me?
    Y so defensive scrah?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Are you still able to ride your bicycle to work in the dark?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cycling is part of my morning routine these days, but once upon a time my bike was my main mode of transportation. I've never had any problem riding at night, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cycling is part of my morning routine these days, but once upon a time my bike was my main mode of transportation. I've never had any problem riding at night, tbh.

Damn those are some English size hedges... you got your own vegetative safety system.

I will say SA about 3 weeks ago connected the Salado Creek bike trail to the Leon creek trail. So from one end to the other Im thinking over 40 miles. Down and back, 80 miles. Not like Im going to do this, but pretty awesome for San Antonio. The tough thing is the time change because you have to be off the trails at sundown. I may rework a schedule to get some day riding that is not weekend. Flexibility in a job is something extraordinarily valuable that people should feel lucky to have.

Darrin.
    You said you have lost weight? Get your ass on a bike, if you cant run, and actually get in shape.
    If you lost all that weight you are a candidate for the yo-yo weight system. So Get outside.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Those hedge rows are nice

Tell me where you live!

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Tell me where you live!
    Based on the shadows and angle of the bike you should be able to triangulate the coordinates on Google maps.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Israel's first report about omicron is that current vaccines work

The CEO of moderna has put out a killer contract on that doctor

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Catch up to speed?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    YERUSHALAYIM - Initial data on the Omicron variant received from South Africa and Europe indicate that the current vaccines will continue to be effective against it, according to Israel’s Channel 12 on Tuesday evening. Those who received three doses (including a booster) of anti-coronavirus vaccine can expect 90 percent protection against Omicron, only slightly less than the 90 percent offered against the Delta variant which preceded it, the report said. In addition, it appears that immunity against re-infection by recovering patients is double that against Delta. On the other hand, the first findings do confirm that Omicron may be more dangerous than previous strains for the unvaccinated—2.4 times likely to lead to serious illness than previous strains.
    https://hamodia.com/2021/11/30/early...hly-effective/

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Israel's first report about omicron is that current vaccines work<br><br><br>The CEO of moderna has put out a killer contract on that doctor

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    FDA needs to hurry up on EUA for Paxlovid. Should work against any variant.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pfizer needs COVID-19 like they weren't already a profitable company

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Tell me where you live!
    Not England.

I captured the image online to show you and Darrin that bicycle headlamps for night riding are a thing. Y’all seemed a bit unclear on the concept.

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn those are some English size hedges... you got your own vegetative safety system.

I will say SA about 3 weeks ago connected the Salado Creek bike trail to the Leon creek trail. So from one end to the other Im thinking over 40 miles. Down and back, 80 miles. Not like Im going to do this, but pretty awesome for San Antonio. The tough thing is the time change because you have to be off the trails at sundown. I may rework a schedule to get some day riding that is not weekend. Flexibility in a job is something extraordinarily valuable that people should feel lucky to have.

Darrin.
    You said you have lost weight? Get your ass on a bike, if you cant run, and actually get in shape.
    If you lost all that weight you are a candidate for the yo-yo weight system. So Get outside.
    They are connecting all the parks in Austin and the plan is to connect all the way to SA eventually

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Darrin.
    You said you have lost weight?
    Get your ass on a bike, if you cant run, and actually get in shape.

If you lost all that weight
    you are a candidate
    for the yo-yo weight system. So Get outside.
    don't wait yo

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They are connecting all the parks in Austin and the plan is to connect all the way to SA eventually
    I would actually buy a rode bike instead of a hybrid if this comes to fruition.
    San Antonio is not nearly as bike friendly as Austin if you want to ride streets.
    In fact I have to question the sanity of the bikers in San Antonio who ride with the cars.

Man... with some craft beer places lining the route... what a deal.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    FDA needs to hurry up on EUA for Paxlovid. Should work against any variant.
    Racaniello & Amy say covid will be resistant to the antivirals in a year or less. tail of at least 3 needed to prevent resistance.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pfizer needs COVID-19 like they weren't already a profitable company
    They only made shower heads before covid came along

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Darrin.
    Yep, I ain't ever recovered from my yo-yo weight system. I got down to 159 pound from 245. It was in the era of AIDs so everybody thought I was sick with it. I have pictures where my head didn't lose weight, but my body did. My head looked like it was settin' on a golf tee.

My body has never been the same. I still have the designer jeans collection I bought (size 32 waist) from the Phoenix metro area upscale thrift shops. I can't even get one leg in there now. Nary a one.

Soda crackers and beets. The weight just fell off. It was incredible. I'd lose 5 lbs over night.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Soda crackers and beets. The weight just fell off.
    My wife did a beets diet once. Stained her teeth so bad that I had to make her go get a cleaning. She was starting to look British.

Thread Information