Page 172 of 176 FirstFirst ... 72122162168169170171172173174175176 LastLast
Results 4,276 to 4,300 of 4376
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    EOTW

"We're finally out of the in' woods on this "

you "there's a variant in Bangladesh that could kill everyone, I'm putting on yet another mask and sanitizing my thumb bell on my bike"
    More pantomime. Can't tell a straight tale, can you?

You're basically a moron if you think we're in the clear from COVID. Is it the end of the world? No. Well short of that COVID can be -- and is -- a pretty dangerous disease

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    More pantomime. Can't tell a straight tale, can you?

You're basically a moron if you think we're in the clear from COVID. Is it the end of the world? No. Well short of that COVID can be -- and is -- a pretty dangerous disease
    & Biden has the con...1,012,000 Americans dead in the ground of the COVID.
    & counting!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    nasal spray

Current antibody treatments block SARS-CoV-2 by binding to one of three binding sites on the e protein. A new protein-based antiviral binds to all three sites on the e protein, making it more effective than current therapies. The new therapy also is low-cost, easy to manufacture, does not require complicated supply chains with extreme refrigeration and potentially could be self-administered.
    https://www.sciencedaily.com/release...0413203131.htm

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

So, a disinfectant can be put into the body to defeat covid?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You never sound more dumb than when you try to be clever.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wish I could say the same for you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    household cleaners are definitely not recommended, are you quite sure that's the word you meant to use?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes, people are saying it works, bigly, go on try it, very famous people, geniuses they say, who know big words.

What harm can it do?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

& Biden has the con...1,015,000 Americans dead in the ground of the COVID.
    & counting!!!

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The efficacy of ivermectin in preventing hospitalization or extended observation in an emergency setting among outpatients with acutely symptomatic coronavirus disease 2019 (Covid-19), the disease caused by severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2), is unclear.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pfizer/BioNTech discloses in an SEC filing that it may not be able to prove sufficient efficacy and safety to get permanent regulatory approval.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Immune escape clocked for the Pfizer jab. Looks like Omicron is already making one of the mRNA vaccines obsolete.

Biden's vax only policy has been a disaster so far. "Test and treat" faces the same barrier that ordinary health care does: widespread lack of access to providers to begin with, medical ignorance and red tape when you see the doc. (Paxlovid works best when administered within five days of symptom onset, are ya'll able to see your doc that quickly? last time I set an appointment, the quickest I could get was about two weeks.)

In adjusted analyses, effectiveness of two doses of the BNT162b2 vaccine against the omicron variant was 41% (95% CI 21–55) against hospital admission and 31% (16–43) against emergency department admission at 9 months or longer after the second dose. After three doses, effectiveness of BNT162b2 against hospital admission due to the omicron variant was 85% (95% CI 80–89) at less than 3 months but fell to 55% (28–71) at 3 months or longer
    https://www.thelancet.com/journals/l...101-1/fulltext

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    troof

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    how much of that is attributed to the base rates changing though?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    how much of that is attributed to the base rates changing though?

good question. not sure how to sort that one out, but the evidence for immune escape appears to be getting stronger, per the study on the Pfizer vax above.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    strong FDA warning on the J&J jab

Use of Johnson and Johnson's (J&J) COVID-19 vaccine should only be limited to certain adults, the FDA said on Thursday.

Due to an updated analysis of the rare cases of thrombosis with thrombocytopenia syndrome (TTS), which typically occur 1 to 2 weeks after vaccination, use of the J&J vaccine should be restricted to those for whom mRNA vaccines are "not accessible or clinically appropriate," or who would not get vaccinated if not for the J&J vaccine, the agency said.

"Our action reflects our updated analysis of the risk of TTS following administration of this vaccine and limits the use of the vaccine to certain individuals," said Peter Marks, MD, PhD, director of the FDA's Center for Biologics Evaluation and Research, in a statement.

FDA and CDC initially paused use of the vaccine in April 2021, following 15 cases of TTS. Through March 18 of this year, the agencies have confirmed 60 TTS cases and nine deaths.

"The reporting rate of TTS is 3.23 per million doses of vaccine administered and the reporting rate of TTS deaths is 0.48 per million doses of vaccine administered," the FDA said in its announcement. The greatest risk is among women ages 30 to 49 years (about 8 cases per million doses).

Additional reasons for this action included that the risk factors for TTS were "unknown," that an individual with TTS may deteriorate rapidly "despite prompt diagnosis and treatment," and that TTS may have "long-term and debilitating" health consequences.
    The FDA added that they have included a warning statement at the beginning of the J&J vaccine fact sheet for healthcare providers "for prominence," summarizing the risks of TTS.
    https://www.medpagetoday.com/infecti...9vaccine/98575

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Moderna Got Another $300 Million From US Taxpayers While Hoarding Vaccine Recipe

it received another $300 million in U.S. government funding for coronavirus vaccine development in March even

as the company hoarded its technology from the world —

and attempted to
    undermine a critical vaccine project in South Africa.

https://truthout.org/articles/modern...accine-recipe/

https://www.commondreams.org/news/2022/02/14/african-civil-society-slams-moderna-attempt-derail-vaccine-project

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Moderna Got Another $300 Million From US Taxpayers While Hoarding Vaccine Recipe

it received another $300 million in U.S. government funding for coronavirus vaccine development in March even

and attempted to

https://www.commondreams.org/news/2022/02/14/african-civil-society-slams-moderna-attempt-derail-vaccine-project
    No . Also, I believe Winehole posted the news that funding for different vaccines (primarily from smaller companies) was going to be slashed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

and attempted to

Not to mention the billions of dollars that will be made from treating long term COVID.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Looks like the US government has gone from a vax only strategy to test and treat (for those with solid access to prompt healthcare) -- it's head in sand for the rest of us.

It's pretty clear (and has been for some time, tbh) that the Biden Administration has suc bed to the ethic of mass infection/mass death demanded by our economic masters. It's not about following the science whatsoever.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Looks like the US government has gone from a vax only strategy to test and treat (for those with solid access to prompt healthcare) -- it's head in sand for the rest of us.

It's pretty clear (and has been for some time, tbh) that the Biden Administration has suc bed to the ethic of mass infection/mass death demanded by our economic masters. It's not about following the science whatsoever.

Nothing new, whatsover. It's what Trump was told day 1:::"We'll have to herd it out like a 100 years ago, sir. Americans will die, nothing will touch it. That's it, Mr. President."

They told Hussein the same damn thing day 2.

And when Biden got there he was told the same damn thing, Day 1.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol right wingers' folklorical cures for COVID

Thread Information