Page 20 of 176 FirstFirst ... 101617181920212223243070120 ... LastLast
    Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My experience is that AC does indeed decrease the humidity but more so in the summer. Colder air cant hold as much water as warm air in general although you can get dry warm fronts and wet cold fronts depending if they come off the middle of a continent or off the ocean. And how much water they gain or lose as they move.
    Maybe on extremely humid days like today in San Antonio where the dew point was in the 70s all day, but that's pretty unusual and normally it's in the 60s or even high 50s in summer days. No one is cooling his house to 60-65 in the summer in San Antonio so you're not hitting that dew point where the air would have no ability to hold any more water.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maybe on extremely humid days like today in San Antonio where the dew point was in the 70s all day, but that's pretty unusual and normally it's in the 60s or even high 50s in summer days. No one is cooling his house to 60-65 in the summer in San Antonio so you're not hitting that dew point where the air would have no ability to hold any more water.
    This is true. When I say decrease more I mean the humidity would drop more overall, but no way it gets around to the low levels like we get with a cold front.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A Supercomputer Analyzed Covid-19 — and an Interesting New Theory Has Emerged

A closer look at the Bradykinin hypothesis

The computer had revealed a new theory about how Covid-19 impacts the body:

the bradykinin hypothesis.

The hypothesis provides a model that explains many aspects of Covid-19,

including some of its most
    bizarre symptoms.

It also suggests 10-plus potential treatments, many of which are already FDA approved.

https://elemental.medium.com/a-super...d-31cb8eba9d63

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL does any other then the 42% cult believe a word of this ?

HHS Secretary Azar says Nov. 1 coronavirus vaccine deadline has 'nothing to do with elections'

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

HHS Secretary Azar says Nov. 1 coronavirus vaccine deadline has 'nothing to do with elections'
    https://abcnews.go.com/Health/wireSt...s-nov-72782416

they just announced the rollout. the states are urged to be ready on November 1st.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Shouldn't you be inviting people to your donut cookout?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What does this have to do with the virus rollout show?

Or are you stalking me because you miss me?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    timing public health measures to coincide with a national election is some next level bull , don't y'all think?

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Start a new thread.

Veteran
    My Team
    Denver Nuggets
    Post Count
    timing public health measures to coincide with a national election is some next level bull , don't y'all think?
    Especially considering all the safety testing that won’t happen. All this is going to do is cause reasonable people to NOT get vaccinated because they’re not comfortable with it....what a show.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I would rather develop an immunity naturally and I really don’t care to take the vaccine (possibly get sick like some do anyway) and then still have a chance to contract other strains. I feel most vaccines are well intended and beneficial, but the flu just isn’t enough of a threat to me to consider.

what seems to bother me the most is the relentless recommendation to get it by government officials. I’m sorry, but I don’t feel like the government cares that much about our well being. I also don’t understand why decisions like mine are so bothersome and/or offensive to others
    I'm not bothered or offended. I believe in liberty for all, just curious as to why you choose what you choose as is your right.

So you think you might get sick from the vaccine and would rather get sick naturally. Is that right?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm not bothered or offended. I believe in liberty for all, just curious as to why you choose what you choose as is your right.

So you think you might get sick from the vaccine and would rather get sick naturally. Is that right?
    No one healthy should care

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Especially considering all the safety testing that won’t happen. All this is going to do is cause reasonable people to NOT get vaccinated because they’re not comfortable with it....what a show.
    You hate to see it, tbh

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Influenza kills healthy people every year

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Antibody test developed for COVID-19 that is sensitive, specific and scalable

UNIVERSITY OF TEXAS AT AUSTIN

is more accurate and can handle a much larger number of donor samples at lower overall cost

than standard antibody tests currently in use.

In the near term, the test can be used to accurately identify the best donors for
    convalescent plasma therapy and

measure how well candidate vaccines and other therapies elicit an immune response.

https://www.eurekalert.org/pub_relea...-atd091120.php

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Blood plasma looked like a promising covid-19 treatment.

Then Trump got involved.

The president’s politicized rollout of a plasma authorization triggered a backlash,

disrupting a business coalition’s carefully honed message.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/busin...-industry-data

The Trash Touch, everything goes to .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dont forget calling it warp speed

Note to CDC, next time do not let Ronalga Dump make up nicknames for your products

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Russians did good calling it sputnik tbqh. It was fast but it worked.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Even then, Russians are much like anyone:

Just under half (45.6 percent) of surveyed Russians don’t want to be vaccinated against coronavirus, regardless of where the vaccine comes from, according to a new study by Moscow’s Higher School of Economics (HSE).

The research revealed that just 13.2 percent of those questioned want to get vaccinated as soon as possible, with a further 4.6 percent wishing to wait a few months. Of those who refuse to be immunized, almost a quarter (24.6 percent) still intend to monitor the results of mass vaccination, with another quarter (25 percent) saying they’re entirely opposed to all vaccines.

Part of the country’s lack of enthusiasm for a vaccine may be explained by the belief that Covid-19 isn’t so serious. 43.4 percent of respondents believe that the danger of the epidemic is exaggerated or invented by “interested parties.” This is a considerable rise from a similar survey taken in May, which discovered that just a third (32.8 percent) of the country were coronavirus skeptics.

Would you say

Hate called it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Governments ed up by claiming the vaccine would be developed in record speed and promising it on day one. They ed up royally.

Vaccine should have been the last topic. They should have given ways to combat and contain this.

They ed up. All of them

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    What if said healthy person has an immunocompromised spouse at home? And they visit their dad every week who has diabetes/hypertension, etc?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What if said healthy person has an immunocompromised spouse at home? And they visit their dad every week who has diabetes/hypertension, etc?
    A shot of clorox a day will keep the bug at bay

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Russians will get vaccinated or Putin will poison that azz

Even then, Russians are much like anyone:

Just under half (45.6 percent) of surveyed Russians don’t want to be vaccinated against coronavirus, regardless of where the vaccine comes from, according to a new study by Moscow’s Higher School of Economics (HSE).

The research revealed that just 13.2 percent of those questioned want to get vaccinated as soon as possible, with a further 4.6 percent wishing to wait a few months. Of those who refuse to be immunized, almost a quarter (24.6 percent) still intend to monitor the results of mass vaccination, with another quarter (25 percent) saying they’re entirely opposed to all vaccines.

Part of the country’s lack of enthusiasm for a vaccine may be explained by the belief that Covid-19 isn’t so serious. 43.4 percent of respondents believe that the danger of the epidemic is exaggerated or invented by “interested parties.” This is a considerable rise from a similar survey taken in May, which discovered that just a third (32.8 percent) of the country were coronavirus skeptics.

Would you say

Hate called it

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    A shot of clorox a day will keep the bug at bay
    That and maybe eat light bulbs...a sort of cleansing.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bad Blood?

Why Transfusions from Women May Be Risky for Men

men who received blood transfusions from previously pregnant female donors were 13 percent more likely to die during the study period,

compared with men who received blood transfusions from male donors.

In contrast, men who received blood transfusions from women who had never been pregnant were not at increased risk of death over the study period, compared with men who received transfusions from other men,

https://www.livescience.com/60702-bl...women-men.html

Thread Information