Page 63 of 176 FirstFirst ... 135359606162636465666773113163 ... LastLast
Results 1,551 to 1,575 of 4376
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol US and Europe hoarding all the vaccines while 3rd world countries have nothing.

Stupid s think they can stop a global.pandemic this way stupid re s this is like fire extinguishing your bedroom while you let the rest of the house burn.

Why the buy 3 times the amount of vaccine you need? Sounds like a pussy that goes to buy up toilet paper

Thank God we have china and russia to save the day

Both already sharing their vaccines and letting the 3rd world countries themselves produce their own. "Teach a man to fish.."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    China and Russia already sharing their vaccines and letting the 3rd world countries themselves produce their own. "Teach a man to fish.."
    soft power via vaccine

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can u imagine if there was no chinese and russian vaccines and the entire world had to depend on greedy West??? It would be a cluster

wed be utterly ed

Thank God for China and Russia

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol US and Europe hoarding all the vaccines while 3rd world countries have nothing.
    We call that a free market outcome, sacrificing human health to it is a feature, not a bug. So is the concentration of misery in the global south.

Moral "blind spot" of the system, you might say.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Evil western assholes

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Stupid s think they can stop a global.pandemic this way stupid re s this is like fire extinguishing your bedroom while you let the rest of the house burn.

Why the buy 3 times the amount of vaccine you need? Sounds like a pussy that goes to buy up toilet paper
    who bought three times what they need?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    who bought three times what they need?
    European Union and UK

Britain has ordered 367 million doses of seven different vaccines – some already approved and some candidate drugs – for its population of roughly 67 million, while the European Union has secured nearly 2.3 billion doses for its 450 million people, says Reuters.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    poor Ukraine. Daddy USA told them they cannot use Russian vaccines. They complied.

Now they are out of luck and have to beg china and india for their tier vaccines

Last edited by hater; 01-27-2021 at 09:51 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Speaking of devils....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can u imagine if there was no chinese and russian vaccines and the entire world had to depend on greedy West??? It would be a cluster

wed be utterly ed

Thank God for China and Russia

You forgot about Oxford-AstraZeneca.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You forgot about Oxford-AstraZeneca.
    Wbat r u talking about. The first hundred million doses of those have also been bought by UK/US/EU

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We call that a free market outcome, sacrificing human health to it is a feature, not a bug. So is the concentration of misery in the global south.

Moral "blind spot" of the system, you might say.
    Capitalism has no morals, ethics, humanity.

50 years ago, venerated high priest of economic bull Friedman said the only responsibility of a business is returning capital to shareholders, no responsibility to employees, not to environment, not to society, not to "free" market.

BigCorp has run with that idea and we and the planet are all ed by Capitalism.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Antivaxxer Hater complaining that everyone in the world doesn't have access to the vaccines he doesn't want them to take

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Antivaxxer Hater complaining that everyone in the world doesn't have access to the vaccines he doesn't want them to take
    I was never an antivaxxer Nancy.

I did say right now we dont have a reliable safe proven vaccine yet. Which is a fact

Still doesnt affect the fact that West is hoarding all vaccines they produce

Greedy scared es

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    poor Ukraine. Daddy USA told them they cannot use Russian vaccines. They complied.

Now they are out of luck and have to beg china and india for their tier vaccines

Brutal, tbh.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I do find it weird we're looking at getting 600 million doses in the US though. No way there are only 30 million vaccine truthers in this nation.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I do find it weird we're looking at getting 600 million doses in the US though. No way there are only 30 million vaccine truthers in this nation.

Likely > 30M already had Covid

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Assuming the trial results are good, my guess is the J&J vaccine will be the one the US "gifts" to the world. At least I hope that's what we do.

Astrazenca should be the vaccine for the world but man that company is seems ed up. First the whole clinical trial dose fiasco. Now trying to short change the EU so they can make more $ off the poorer nations. Charging the Eu $3 a dose but charging poorer nations like India $6 dose.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    For what it's worth, I felt pretty ing ty after the second Moderna shot. I'm three days out and still fell off tbh... achy, fatigued, etc. Other people I work with who've gotten vaccinated (both kinds) are a mixed bag.
    Yeah everyone at my wife's workplace got vaccinated on the same day. They basically had to shutdown the next afternoon since most were feeling too sick to keep working. Most were feeling better the next day but a few had to miss a couple days of work.
    This is basically what I am hearing as well.
    My wife going in next Monday for the 2nd Moderna. People at her office have felt ty after the 2nd to varying degrees.

No one has felt bad enough to go to the hospital and die.
    Sorry for the bad news Hater and Kori. But it’s a small sample size, if you guys wish it to be true for an “I told you so”, hang in there.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    btw, after vaccinated, you can still get covid, and the immune system will kick you ass as it fights the infection, like a really bad cold

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    btw, after vaccinated, you can still get covid, and the immune system will kick you ass as it fights the infection, like a really bad cold
    95% chance that doesn't happen

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    95% effective???

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    95% effective???
    I've a read couple of explanations what that means. still not clear
    Last edited by boutons_deux; 01-28-2021 at 06:53 PM.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Statnews email:

"
    Novavax says its Covid-19 vaccine is 90% effective, but far less so against one variant

A Covid-19 vaccine from Novavax proved nearly 90% effective in preliminary results from a key clinical trial in the United Kingdom, the company said,

but appeared far less effective against a new variant of the coronavirus that accounted for most of the cases in South Africa."

Thread Information