Page 91 of 176 FirstFirst ... 4181878889909192939495101141 ... LastLast
Results 2,251 to 2,275 of 4376
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Obama gave $10Ms to Moderna

The Pfizer vaccine was developed in Germany by immigrants

Trash has no claim to either vaccine, but he does criminally OWN 300K+ DEAD AMERICANS

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That 2nd dose of Pfizer kicked my ass. If there has to be a third shot booster, I'm gonna pass.
    Whoops.

Im coming up for that here in a bit.
    Looking forward to the ass whoopin.

(I have never experienced bad effects of vaccines but I know others who have. Then they get convinced by people like CC who get an ass kicking from the real thing) My older relatives are done with both and just fine. I think I would/will be good either way. But my way in definitely vaccination instead of some funky drug in the hospital that does not rely on my body's own ability (say immune system). This is what people fail to understand imo. They think vaccines are so unnatural and have no idea how funky a drug is compared to a vaccine biochemically speaking.

This took me a while to realize when I understood people like derp just flat out do not understand how their body works. And oh the horrors of a mask, so intrusive. But give me than antibiotic was first produced by some funky mold.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That 2nd dose of Pfizer kicked my ass. If there has to be a third shot booster, I'm gonna pass.
    Get your vaccine shots

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump vaccines are working well

Hopefully they will unhalt the Biden vaccine
    Nope.

Pfizer notably did not accept government money to develop, test or expand manufacturing capacity under Trump’s Operation Warp Speed initiative to quickly find a vaccine and treatments for the disease sweeping the country.

In fact, Pfizer partnered with the vaccine’s original developer, Germany’s BioNTech, in March and the following month announced the first human study in Germany. The White House announced Operation Warp Speed in May.

Pfizer opted not to join Operation Warp Speed initially but is following the same general requirements for the vaccine’s development as compe ors who received government research money. The company says it has risked $2 billion of its own money on vaccine development and won’t get anything from Washington unless the effort is successful.

“Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine development and manufacturing costs have been entirely self-funded,” Pfizer spokeswoman Jerica Pitts said this week. “We decided to self-fund our efforts so we could move as fast as possible.”

https://abcnews.go.com/Business/wire...redit-74200837

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Obama gave $10Ms to Moderna

The Pfizer vaccine was developed in Germany by immigrants

Trash has no claim to either vaccine, but he does criminally OWN 300K+ DEAD AMERICANS
    In Trump's defense he did not try to tell the companies how to make the vaccine like he tried to interject himself into other witchcraft drugs. Maybe there were too many companies that gave it a go for him to keep up with. But his politicizing of masks and distancing was enormously damaging. There were a buttload of derps waiting to be told the government was taking their lives, he gave them their drug of paranoia.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    OK, pussy.

TRU 'cross mah stomach LaMarcus Bryant's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They say we dont. But it suddenly became much harder to find a vaccine appointment. I tried for s n giggles last 3 days. On cvs site.
    CVS would be the last place you should look if you're in an urban area. Go county, they're everywhere. Fair park in Dallas has no lines from morning onward on a daily basis. In and out.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cerebral venous thrombosis: a retrospective cohort study of 513,284 confirmed COVID-19 cases and a comparison with 489,871 people receiving a COVID-19 mRNA vaccine

In summary, COVID-19 is associated with a markedly increased incidence of CVT compared to the general population, patients with influenza, and people who have received BNT162b2 [Pfizer] or mRNA-1273 [Moderna] vaccines. The risk with COVID-19 also appears greater than with ChAdOx1 nCoV-19 [AstraZenaca], although as noted this conclusion is tentative. The rarity of CVT in all populations means that larger sample sizes are required to confirm the results, and complementary study designs are needed to aid interpretation. Nevertheless, the current data highlight the risk of serious thrombotic events in COVID-19, and can help contextualize and inform debate about the risk-benefit ratio for current COVID-19 vaccines.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Johnson & Johnson said it will resume rolling out its single-dose COVID vaccine in Europe after the European Medicines Agency (EMA) said the shot’s risk-benefit profile remains favorable, Reuters reports. The company temporarily halted deliveries last week following reported cases of rare brain blood clots in six women who received the vaccine.
    https://www.fiercepharma.com/pharma/...s-firing-fauci

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I got my second Pfizer Friday at noon. Arm sore for two days, headache Friday night but nothing else as far as side effects.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're probably going to be taking these every year.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    hot take: break the patents and allow the vaccines to be manufactured globally. we can't beat COVID one country at a time.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    hot take: break the patents and allow the vaccines to be manufactured globally. we can't beat COVID one country at a time.
    yep, but BigPharma owns Congress and Biden, so it won't happen. BigPharma sees $Ts in revenue now and for years. Capitalism destroys life for more Capital

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're probably going to be taking these every year.
    No thanks. Already had the disease + two shots. Same as you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    2nd Moderna done.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No thanks. Already had the disease + two shots. Same as you.
    Only know that I have had the two shots, inconclusive on whether I have had the virus or not. No trolling, please don't underestimate this virus. I just lost a very dear friend last week to it, a friend in his early 40s.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The vaccines are being manufactured globally

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Theres probably gonna be vaccine shortage as India is 3d and have stopped exporting I think. They tried to compete w china and.lost badly.

China is now flooding south america w their vaccines tbqh. Know lots of eses who got them there

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The vaccines are being manufactured globally
    Whatever, dude

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Enjoy the next 48 hours.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Enjoy the next 48 hours.
    I'll be fine, pussy.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol sorry I stepped on your "hot take"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did you dieded?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did you dieded?
    Ask him how he feels tomorrow.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ask him how he feels tomorrow.
    I'm getting my first shot (Moderna) tomorrow, tbh...

Thread Information