Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Asshat Trump gonna find out what this gals all about.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    US District Judge Tanya Chutkan has been assigned to Trump's indictment. Here's what to know about her. (msn.com)

The native of Kingston, Jamacia has seen plenty of white collar scam artists over her years. She ain't playin around.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Appointed by Barry Obama.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yam s' worst nightmares have come true.

She is the only federal judge in the District of Columbia that has sentenced January 6 rioters to longer sentences than prosecutors have requested!!!!!

She sentenced January 6 rioter Matthew Mazzocco to 45 days in jail despite prosecutors' requests for home confinement for the duration of his sentence!!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Let's hope she has more integrity than Cannon had shown

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Better yet, let us pray he gets this out of DC and far away at that. The further the better. Sit down, shut up and pick a spot.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Appointed by Barry Obama.

Sure, Hussein always picked Black. It was his religion, Mult.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    She has sentenced all longer then what gov wants
    I think she has very bad character

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

She is the only federal judge in the District of Columbia that has sentenced January 6 rioters to longer sentences than prosecutors have requested!!!!!

She sentenced January 6 rioter Matthew Mazzocco to 45 days in jail despite prosecutors' requests for home confinement for the duration of his sentence!!!!

She is a fool

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    She wants to punish the White man from town. Cast us down with the sodomites. It's nary fun down there, kids. It's dark, the floor is slippery and it smells like a cross twixt do-do & ammonia.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sure, Hussein always picked Black. It was his religion, Mult.
    81% of the time the appointee was NOT Black.
    Get another schtikk or pink yourself.

As to upping the # of Blacks compared to previous White Racial KKKraka GOP racial witholding proper appointments, what about it?

According to a White House spokesperson, 19 percent of the president’s confirmed judges have been African American, compared to 16 percent under President Bill Clinton and seven percent under President George W. Bush.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    81% of the time the appointee was NOT Black.
    Get another schtikk or pink yourself.

As to upping the # of Blacks compared to previous White Racial KKKraka GOP racial witholding proper appointments, what about it?

According to a White House spokesperson, 19 percent of the president’s confirmed judges have been African American, compared to 16 percent under President Bill Clinton and seven percent under President George W. Bush.
    That's it, that's one, huh, Mult? You couldn't stand the strain of an acquaintanceship with me a while back, so, you want me out, out-out. Get it line, Mult, it's that long one over there, in the shade. I'm sure it'll be accomplished one of these days.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ducks: soft on crime

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    ducks: soft on crime
    You've no room, Dumps. Nothing happened to Madonna cept she grew older.
    Nothing happened to that Griffin girl who used to celebrate New Years Eve on CNN with what's his face, Vanderbilt's kid. Cept she wasn't allowed to celebrate no more. First she apologized to Trump, then she rescinded it, then she apologized to Trump, then she took it back...back & forth.
    Nothing happened to Milley and he threatened to shoot Trump to death on his last day in the White House..."We have the guns, not him!" Sure, he walked it back a smidge, half heartedly, but he said it.

Nary room, Dumps. Nary!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's it, that's one, huh, Mult? You couldn't stand the strain of an acquaintanceship with me a while back, so, you want me out, out-out. Get it line, Mult, it's that long one over there, in the shade. I'm sure it'll be accomplished one of these days.
    Who said anything about out?
    Up your game.
    The white supremacist schtikk is beyond old and lame.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Who said anything about out?
    Up your game.
    The white supremacist schtikk is beyond old and lame.
    (They) wanted to go racial without let up. They wanted that. I'm up for it.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Glenn Kirchner knows Tanya professionally for years, strongly endorses her

Her sentences tend to be long.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Glenn Kirchner knows Tanya professionally for years, strongly endorses her

Her sentences tend to be long.
    Bend over. I'll show ya ing long.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the twice impeached thrice indicted goober will inevitably go to the "racist judge" card as he's done with any prosecutor who is black/brown, similar to his "Mexican judge" remarks on Judge Curiel. the projection is strong.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the twice impeached thrice indicted goober will inevitably go to the "racist judge" card as he's done with any prosecutor who is black/brown, similar to his "Mexican judge" remarks on Judge Curiel. the projection is strong.
    hilariously ironic, deliciously sadistic, that lifelong racist/misogynist Trash indicted/tried by 3 black women, so far.

there's still the $250M criminal fraud he raised on the stop the steal lie.

Trash will be in confinement, somewhere. I prefer a white collar prison, not MaL

We'll see if Mr I-am-your-retribution gets retributed into prison
    Last edited by boutons_deux; 08-05-2023 at 06:21 PM.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Home confinement was probably only requested because of covid, but she was probably like look this guy isn't wearing masks in crowds inside and probably doesn't even believe in covid so might as well do in person jail.

Trash will in confinement, somewhere. I prefer a white collar prison, ont MaL
    Realistically the best case scenario for Dems / anti-Trump coalition prosecution wise is a plea deal where Trump is sentenced to house arrest within Florida and is required to suspend his 2024 presidential election campaign, as opposed to going to trial and white collar prison

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Your side uses that ("racist judge" card)...we learned it from you obviously, Splits.

What's good for the goose, is sauce for the gander.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Home confinement was probably only requested because of covid, but she was probably like look this guy isn't wearing masks in crowds inside and probably doesn't even believe in covid so might as well do in person jail.

Realistically the best case scenario for Dems / anti-Trump coalition prosecution wise is a plea deal where Trump is sentenced to house arrest within Florida and is required to suspend his 2024 presidential election campaign, as opposed to going to trial and white collar prison
    He could still steal away in the night and get off the continent. That would give him another victory, just below his Presidential one.

- "Run now, Louie, while you still can." - McQueen
    - "No. I'm expecting news from my wife and lawyer presently." - Hoffman

- "Me they can kill. You, they own." - McQueen

-Papillon- '73

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dershowitz said that U.S. District Judge Tanya Chutkan, who is presiding over the case and was appointed by former President Barack Obama, "has a record" of anti-Trump bias. Chutkan sentenced some of the people involved in the Jan. 6 protest with harsher sentences than the Department of Justice attorneys sought, he said, and she previously worked at a law firm with Hunter Biden.

"This is one of the most corrupt law firms in American history," he said. "The motto of this law firm essentially is conflicts of interest. They have been charged with more conflicts of interest than any large firm that I know of."

Dershowitz said this is one of the most "controversial" cases in U.S. history and that prosecuting a former president and current GOP front-runner in the 2024 race, who will likely face Biden in the general election, must be "above reproach."

"The case ought to be moved out of the District of Columbia, where 95% of the voters are anti-Trump," he said. "It ought to be taken away from this judge and moved to a judge who doesn't have a record, doesn't have a history with Trump, with Biden, with sentencing people harshly on Jan. 6. The appearance of justice in this case is crucially important."

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Dershowitz said that U.S. District Judge Tanya Chutkan, who is presiding over the case and was appointed by former President Barack Obama, "has a record" of anti-Trump bias. Chutkan sentenced some of the people involved in the Jan. 6 protest with harsher sentences than the Department of Justice attorneys sought, he said, and she previously worked at a law firm with Hunter Biden.

"This is one of the most corrupt law firms in American history," he said. "The motto of this law firm essentially is conflicts of interest. They have been charged with more conflicts of interest than any large firm that I know of."

Dershowitz said this is one of the most "controversial" cases in U.S. history and that prosecuting a former president and current GOP front-runner in the 2024 race, who will likely face Biden in the general election, must be "above reproach."

"The case ought to be moved out of the District of Columbia, where 95% of the voters are anti-Trump," he said. "It ought to be taken away from this judge and moved to a judge who doesn't have a record, doesn't have a history with Trump, with Biden, with sentencing people harshly on Jan. 6. The appearance of justice in this case is crucially important."
    Though the (best thing) would be to about her, but not to the point where they replace her. Keep your powder dry... Make your case throughout and then save it for a rainy day appellate strategy.

Thread Information