Page 12 of 176 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262112 ... LastLast
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    what's the funny part?

Why hasn't covid-19 reacted, after many attempts, to HCQ as SARS did?

Maybe because SARS is not Covid-19?

covid-19 is UNLIKE anything the medical people have ever seen, eg, covid-19 is NOT, and does not act like SARS, MERS, etc

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Very cool.
    Hand operated.
    I would love to see the gearing to get the appropriate RPMs for centrifugation.

This could be beautiful stuff for testing anywhere.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol

Here is what happens if you actually go to the journal and the conclusion:

Chloroquine is effective in preventing the spread of SARS CoV in primate cell culture.

Do you have any understanding of the you put out?
    This is typical Trump "facts". Distortion and disingenous statements to PURPOSELY confuse the country he is running.
    And the ducks will follow in line.
    This is why it was tried in the first place ducks.

Do you understand the bolded?

This is a bad as lying to your own people, good job ducks.

SARS not Covid 19
    Cell Culture, not in bodies ducks.
    Primate cells ducks, go back and look at the primate cells ducks, what did they use? Just want to see if you can read.
    Why hasn't covid-19 reacted, after many attempts, to HCQ as SARS did?

Maybe because SARS is not Covid-19?

covid-19 is UNLIKE anything the medical people have ever seen, eg, covid-19 is NOT, and does not act like SARS, MERS, etc

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Very cool.
    Hand operated.
    I would love to see the gearing to get the appropriate RPMs for centrifugation.

This could be beautiful stuff for testing anywhere.
    if scalable and reliable, yes

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    if scalable and reliable, yes
    Hope so.
    Because this could be incredibly handy.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There's Growing Panic That Trump Will Rush A Vaccine To Save His Presidency.

That's Unlikely.

“I can’t see how this is done, frankly, before the middle of next year,” said one expert, of a coronavirus vaccine.

growing concern among health experts and Democrats that President Donald

Trump will rush a potentially faulty
    coronavirus vaccine before the election to save his presidency.

it’s highly unlikely even the bare minimum of clinical trial data from the administration’s “Operation Warp Speed” candidates will be available by November,

making any possible attempt to speed up a vaccine before the election extremely difficult.

“I cannot imagine that you would have data that shows efficacy and in a period of time that would be over the next few months.”

“The development of a new vaccine requires a dedication to science, coordination, transparency, truth, and fairness to all — and we have a President who stands for none of these things,” Biden said

The vaccine safety guardrails that do exist may be too high for Trump to get around, though, even if he tries to ignore them.

a faulty vaccine could cripple the country’s ability to ultimately defeat the coronavirus by destroying Americans’ remaining faith in vaccination.

“If a vaccine or any medication is pushed out there and

you find out 6 or 12 months later that there are health consequences or that it doesn’t work,

we will lose the confidence in our scientific ability —

not just on this but on anything in the future,”

“There is high stakes on this. We’ve got to get it right.”

“I can’t see how this is done, frankly, before the middle of next year,” Offit added.

so many scientific watchdogs oversee vaccine safety that the

Trump administration would be hard-pressed to jump over safeguards without creating blowback that wrecks public confidence in the vaccine.

communicating the vaccine’s safety was essential to getting people to get inoculated,

something more true than ever today.

“Not just the nation, but the whole world is going to be watching the safety data from these trials,” Koh said.

“This will be the most scrutinized safety data ever.”

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/danvergano/trump-vaccine-election-november

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^drumpf doesn't control when vaccines are approved

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Lol Darrin’s Drumpf shtick is back

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    OAN

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^drumpf doesn't control when vaccines are approved
    Trash has installed his lickspittles in FDA, which was already, for years, corrupted with lobbyists and conflicted scientist s and managers from BigPharma.

Trash has ed up his entire life and his so-called Presidency, and he will try hard to up the C19 vaccine thinking that's to his benefit.
    Last edited by boutons_deux; 08-02-2020 at 07:21 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mr Murashko, quoted by Interfax news agency, said that the Gamaleya Ins ute, a research facility in Moscow, had finished clinical trials of a vaccine and that paperwork was being prepared to register it.

"We plan wider vaccinations for October," he said, adding that teachers and doctors would be the first to receive it.

Last month, Russian scientists said that early-stage trials of an adenovirus-based vaccine developed by the Gamaleya Ins ute had been completed and that the results were a success.
    https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-53621708

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump health official: Time to ‘move on’ from hydroxychloroquine
    Dr. Brett Giroir says the need is to find medicines that work.

A top official in the Trump administration's Covid-19 response effort said Sunday there was no evidence that hydroxychloroquine was an effective treatment for the virus, despite President Donald Trump's continued promotion of the malaria drug.

In an interview on NBC's "Meet the Press," administration testing czar Brett Giroir said he could not recommend hydroxychloroquine because trials "do not show any benefit."

"We need to move on from that and talk about what is effective, said Giroir, assistant secretary at the Department of Health and Human Services.

The warnings from administration officials have failed to dissuade the president from touting the treatment.

But Giroir on Sunday suggested that doctors would be unlikely to prescribe the drug. Anthony Fauci, the nation's leading infectious disease expert, has also dismissed the benefits of hydroxychloroquine in recent days.

"There may be cir stances, I don't know what they are, where a physician may prescribe it for an individual, but I think most physicians and prescribers are evidence-based and they're not influenced by whatever is on Twitter or anything else," Giroir said. "And the evidence just doesn't show that hydroxychloroquine is effective right now".

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/0...roquine-390601

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump health official: Time to ‘move on’ from hydroxychloroquine
    Dr. Brett Giroir says the need is to find medicines that work.

A top official in the Trump administration's Covid-19 response effort said Sunday there was no evidence that hydroxychloroquine was an effective treatment for the virus, despite President Donald Trump's continued promotion of the malaria drug.

In an interview on NBC's "Meet the Press," administration testing czar Brett Giroir said he could not recommend hydroxychloroquine because trials "do not show any benefit."

"We need to move on from that and talk about what is effective, said Giroir, assistant secretary at the Department of Health and Human Services.

The warnings from administration officials have failed to dissuade the president from touting the treatment.

But Giroir on Sunday suggested that doctors would be unlikely to prescribe the drug. Anthony Fauci, the nation's leading infectious disease expert, has also dismissed the benefits of hydroxychloroquine in recent days.

"There may be cir stances, I don't know what they are, where a physician may prescribe it for an individual, but I think most physicians and prescribers are evidence-based and they're not influenced by whatever is on Twitter or anything else," Giroir said. "And the evidence just doesn't show that hydroxychloroquine is effective right now".

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/0...roquine-390601
    LIBS WILL DO ANYTHING TO QUASH A MIRACLE DRUG FOR A NON-EXISTENT PANDEMIC, THE TRUMP ADMINISTRATION HAS OBVIOUSLY BEEN GOTTEN TO BY THE OLIGARCHY.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Gilead is at it again.

Back in March — following pressure from Public Citizen and others — the pharmaceutical giant backed down from an immoral scheme to expand its monopoly on remdesivir as the medication began showing promise as a possible treatment for COVID-19.

Now, Public Citizen is revealing that Gilead — along with Donald Trump’s Department of Health and Human Services — has been all but ignoring a similar drug, GS-441524, that may be a better option.

Why would Big Pharma and the Trump administration sit on GS-441524 while aggressively pursuing remdesivir?

Neither the company nor Trump is saying.

But we do know this: Gilead’s patent for GS-441524 expires many years before its patent for remdesivir.

In other words, remdesivir could be far more profitable for the company — even if it turns out to be less effective at helping peoplsurvive the coronavirus."

-- Public Citizen email

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As Trump Praises Plasma, Researchers Struggle to Finish Critical Studies

Thousands of Covid-19 patients have been treated with blood plasma outside of rigorous clinical trials —

hampering research that would have shown whether the therapy worked.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/08/04/h...-covid-19.html

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As Trump Praises Plasma, Researchers Struggle to Finish Critical Studies

Thousands of Covid-19 patients have been treated with blood plasma outside of rigorous clinical trials —

hampering research that would have shown whether the therapy worked.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/08/04/h...-covid-19.html

We're all gonna die, bouts. Better hide under your bed with n95. Say o to chump.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We're all gonna die, bouts. Better hide under your bed with n95. Say o to chump.
    It's pretty gruesome already, wouldn't you agree?

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    rent free

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gov. Newsom Says Calif. Weekly Covid-19 Case Average Decreasing

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's pretty gruesome already, wouldn't you agree?
    160k dead and all he cares about is whether it affects his 401k.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    160k dead and all he cares about is whether it affects his 401k.
    Can not buy food you die!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's why Trump and the Republicans are stalling the COVID relief bill.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well, there is dumpster diving and stealing and panhandling and breaking a big bill at an ice cream parlor on the Riverwalk with a 15 year old behind the cash register...

Never underestimate the cunning of the impecunious.

Thread Information