Page 60 of 176 FirstFirst ... 105056575859606162636470110160 ... LastLast
Results 1,476 to 1,500 of 4376
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Whatever happened to the “do it at home” tests they were talking about?

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, I'm a week into it. I think I'm through the worst now. Trying to stay on top of it. In the parking lot at my docs right now getting an IV.
    Glad to hear.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Makes sense. People are most infectious 24 hrs before symptoms which is what makes this virus such a to contain.

You should be at the point where you either just get over the bug or you head down the immune dysregulation phase. So I'm glad to hear you're feeling better.
    I don't get this ing virus at all. I have some LOL Fat Antonions I know who weren't hit too hard and then I have a family member young and in ridiculously good shape who had almost two weeks of 101-102 fever and is just now getting over the lung inflammation two months later.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't get this ing virus at all. I have some LOL Fat Antonions I know who weren't hit too hard and then I have a family member young and in ridiculously good shape who had almost two weeks of 101-102 fever and is just now getting over the lung inflammation two months later.
    This virus asks questions of a wide variety of bodies.
    And it seems it does so by testing a range of body “parts“ by lowering oxygen levels basically asking, any problem here? oh no, let’s go ask your neighbor
    Mr. Brain.

There are a bunch of cells in the body that are very sensitive to a lack of oxygen, some react quickly and violently, and some can take it.

This is my basic model at this point just reading about the variety of symptoms and times it takes to get over this thing, and how people are dying.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm doing a 6 day ivermectin regimen. Was already doing doxycycline for my chronic staph infection in my knee. You guys might check it out if you get it. Even if you don't think you are dying, I strongly recommend you see a doctor that knows their . This think attacks the body in weird ways. We did blood work and found it had made my blood almost 4 times as thick as normal which is why people are throwing clots and having strokes. Had to go on a blood thinner.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    BTW, I did my initial diagnosis at Texas Med Clinic. They just said, yeah, you got it. Go home and quarantine and drink a lot of fluids. Didn't so else.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    BTW, I did my initial diagnosis at Texas Med Clinic. They just said, yeah, you got it. Go home and quarantine and drink a lot of fluids. Didn't so else.
    Thanks for posting, I've been worried.

Best wishes for a speedy recovery, CC.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm doing a 6 day ivermectin regimen. Was already doing doxycycline for my chronic staph infection in my knee. You guys might check it out if you get it. Even if you don't think you are dying, I strongly recommend you see a doctor that knows their . This think attacks the body in weird ways. We did blood work and found it had made my blood almost 4 times as thick as normal which is why people are throwing clots and having strokes. Had to go on a blood thinner.
    Did you have to ask your doc for Ivermectin? Or, did the Dr recommend it?
    Last edited by DarrinS; 01-23-2021 at 11:09 AM.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thanks for posting, I've been worried.

Best wishes for a speedy recovery, CC.
    Bwahahjahahahahahahahhahah

Its a cold

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bwahahjahahahahahahahhahah

Its a cold
    You're mentally ill.

Seek help.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This virus asks questions of a wide variety of bodies.
    And it seems it does so by testing a range of body “parts“ by lowering oxygen levels basically asking, any problem here? oh no, let’s go ask your neighbor
    Mr. Brain.

There are a bunch of cells in the body that are very sensitive to a lack of oxygen, some react quickly and violently, and some can take it.

This is my basic model at this point just reading about the variety of symptoms and times it takes to get over this thing, and how people are dying.
    Lolooooloklllollllloolloooollo

No one healthy is dying at any rate higher than flu

You lost.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    hope you and yours skate by without lingering effects like the kinds baseline bum mentioned

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did you have to ask your doc for Ivermectin? Or, did the Dr recommend it?
    The doctor recommended it with doxycycline. Insurance doesn't cover it .was about $150 for the regimen.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I also recommend getting the oxygen reader for your finger. They arent expensive. You can have drastically drops in oxygen saturation before you ever show other symptoms.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I also recommend getting the oxygen reader for your finger. They arent expensive. You can have drastically drops in oxygen saturation before you ever show other symptoms.

Yup. Great advice.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Yup. Great advice.
    We bought ours before christmas.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    NIH changed its treatment guidelines on Ivermectin

https://covid19criticalcare.com

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The doctor recommended it with doxycycline. Insurance doesn't cover it .was about $150 for the regimen.
    Let us know how quickly it works.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why California's vaccine roll-out has been such a mess

"I think it really has to do with proactivity, but much of the fault doesn't lie necessarily with the state,

it does lie mostly with the federal government for kind of not putting enough time into this last mile of vaccination and really just assuming that once the vaccine was delivered, that everything would just smooth wouldn't run smoothly," Adalja said, noting that

the COVID-19 vaccine can't be administered "on the fly" like the flu vaccine.

Californians are now hopeful that a change in guard will bring a sigh of relief.

On Thursday, President Joe Biden released a national plan to expedite the process.

Dr. Chin-Hong said that a national strategy will definitely help, particularly considering it's the first time that the country has had one.

But he fears the confusion in California is also a symptom of public health being consistently underfunded for years.

"Public health has been defunded for many years, so you can't put on a Broadway show overnight," he said.

https://www.salon.com/2021/01/23/why...n-such-a-mess/

CA cannot enlist enough people to be vaccinators, so 100Ks of vaccines in the state are not being injected.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Merck Shuts Down Covid Vaccine Program After Results

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-01-25/merck-shuts-down-covid-vaccine-program-after-lackluster-data

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Boston Globe email

"Moderna said Monday that its two-dose COVID-19 vaccine generates a weaker immune response against a worrisome strain of the disease that first emerged in South Africa,

prompting the firm to plan a clinical trial in the United States of a “booster” shot that recipients would receive.
    "

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Boston Globe email

"Moderna said Monday that its two-dose COVID-19 vaccine generates a weaker immune response against a worrisome strain of the disease that first emerged in South Africa,

prompting the firm to plan a clinical trial in the United States of a “booster” shot that recipients would receive.
    "

https://investors.modernatx.com/news...tivity-against

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    hope you have a speedy recovery, fam.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    booster shot

Sounds like this was carefully and scientifically decided

I wonder if they will charge extra $$$ for this "booster"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    booster shot

Sounds like this was carefully and scientifically decided

I wonder if they will charge extra $$$ for this "booster"
    Vaccines are designed for specific pathogens. When they mutate, the vaccines can become less effective.

What part of that don't you understand?

Thread Information