My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Vietnam and China are historical enemies;

The US and Vietnam normalized relations in 1995.

Japan can now give defense equipment and technology to Vietnam under an agreement signed Saturday, as the two countries step up their military cooperation amid worries about China’s growing military influence.

Japan’s Defense Minister Nobuo Kishi said the deal elevates their defense partnership “to a new level” and that Japan and Vietnam plan to deepen defense ties through multinational joint exercises and other means. Details about the transfer of specific equipment, including naval vessels, will be worked out in subsequent talks, the ministry said.
    https://apnews.com/article/technolog...b0dde811741714

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    WWIII here we come. I'm sure Murica is foaming at the mouth. it, why head into a full scale war to distract from all the other bull we have to deal with in the media every day?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    WWIII here we come. I'm sure Murica is foaming at the mouth. it, why head into a full scale war to distract from all the other bull we have to deal with in the media every day?
    we have hungry defense contractors to feed -- what will they do without the erstwhile land war in Asia?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I called it

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Japan ain't lost a child in war in over 75 years.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Vietnamese are not stupid. They will.never go to war vs china for stupid western ideals.

Calling it now. If a war breaks out vs china vietnam will be virtually neutral

They aint dumb

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Vietnamese are not stupid. They will.never go to war vs china for stupid western ideals.

They aint dumb
    Calling it now, “virtually neutral” will mean whatever hater wants it to mean, rendering this prediction vague as usual.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This comes from deals with trade and the South China Seas "make islands and land grab islands" by China.
    WE should absolutely keep those shipping lanes opened.
    One thing Trump understood.
    Our navy is very important in this as China has already just randomly grabbed commercial ships with their navy to show they can dominate the trade. Pull anyone over at any time in international waters. Not when they have our Navy to keep it open.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

They aint dumb
    This is so stupid its laughable.
    Its tied to keeping trade in international waters open.
    You always pick war first, this is just ignorant.

This is about pulling ships over and accompanying commercial vessels in international waters.
    WWWIII... sorry for your fantasies. Its about testing the waters. China knows exactly how to impose themselves in a "soft" manner. We know how to stop this in a "soft" manner. This is how it will play out, not with your wanting nuclear weapons.

asshole...

Thread Information