Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/patri...locaust-museum

“I have seen DeSean play in his career, make outstanding football plays, communicated over social media,” Edelman said. “I have nothing but respect for his game. I know he said some ugly things, but I do see an opportunity to have a conversation.

“I am proud of my Jewish heritage. For me, it is not just about religion. It is about community and culture as well. I am unusual because I didn’t identify as Jewish until later in my life. Whenever I encountered hatred, it never really felt like it was aimed at me. It was only after I was part of this community that I learned how destructive hate is. Anti-Semitism is one of the oldest forms of hatred. It’s rooted in ignorance and fear.”

Edelman said he was called an anti-Semitic term on the football field in 2011 and said there was “no room” for that in the sport. He said he didn’t want to distract from the Black Lives Matter movement but also said both the Black and Jewish communities share some similarities.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/sport...laims-his-own/

Philadelphia Eagles wide receiver DeSean Jackson has spent the past few days posting images of quotations falsely attributed to Adolf Hitler and praising Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan, who has long espoused anti-Semitic ideals.

Former NBA player Stephen Jackson made anti-Semitic remarks Wednesday while continuing to defend Philadelphia Eagles wide receiver DeSean Jackson, who apologized Tuesday for anti-Semitic social media posts he shared over the weekend.

In an exchange Wednesday with another Instagram Live user, Stephen Jackson said: “The Jews are the richest. You know who the Rothschilds are? … They control all the banks. They own all the banks.”

Asked if he thought Jews were “trying to divide the black community,” Jackson replied, “No, but I don’t think they stand up for us as much as they should.”

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    Phew, us WASP males get a break

Thread Information