Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I meant in the Finals.

And I really wish he played Houston as I would have loved to see what Hakeem does vs their front line. My prediction is he gets 40/15 and still loses the series. Phil played the Spurs similarly -- let Duncan get his and don't double till the 4th to knock him off his rhythm. Clamp down on everybody else. Game, set, match.
    Phil had Pop's number. Those 4th quarter collapses were always so painful to watch...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Personally i prefer the "Pro athletes voluntarily signing a multi-million dollar contract = slavery" take that they bring up every now and then.

But "2 months in a 5 star hotel to play basketball = prison time" is a good one too

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Personally i prefer the "Pro athletes voluntarily signing a multi-million dollar contract = slavery" take that they bring up every now and then.

But "2 months in a 5 star hotel to play basketball = prison time" is a good one too
    The best part is when they say "well the owners make more money." Well no homie. If owners didn't make more money then players wouldn't be getting those millions of dollars. I mean I never take athlete's stances seriously. It's one of the reasons why I like Lebron. He plays that victim card to a T all while being the bully and the slave owner himself. "Phil Jackson said my friends are a posse and that's racist. Even though I refer to my family as James gang." Then he turns right around. "Magic needed to call me and tell me like you Lebron. I'm out. or something like that." Phil can't say this and Magic has to do this sounds like a slave owner to me

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    The best part is when they say "well the owners make more money." Well no homie. If owners didn't make more money then players wouldn't be getting those millions of dollars. I mean I never take athlete's stances seriously. It's one of the reasons why I like Lebron. He plays that victim card to a T all while being the bully and the slave owner himself. "Phil Jackson said my friends are a posse and that's racist. Even though I refer to my family as James gang." Then he turns right around. "Magic needed to call me and tell me like you Lebron. I'm out. or something like that." Phil can't say this and Magic has to do this sounds like a slave owner to me
    about owners: https://foxsportsradio.iheart.com/co...0majority%20of
    lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i mean I don’t know anybody that listens to or takes Donkey seriously. The dude is pretty dumb. It’s the age old adage of people gotta about something. But when you are afforded millions of dollars, private chefs, doctors, nutritionists, trainers, planes, and stay in nothing but 5 star hotels for most of the year, yeah those things they complain about are going to be pretty stupid.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    listen, i know you guys think marriott hotels are 5 stars but then again, you guys are broke making maybe 120,000 a year, tops; and im being very generous.

these players are on the top of the food chain. anything but a ritz carlton is a downgrade. stop it.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    these players are tall so they make better money than the rest of us
    FIFY

Thread Information