My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We don't know. The reason we don't know: No contact tracing. More bungling by the Trump adminstation.

Even when you try to be cute... it merely highlights more Trump bungling.
    Why would they be contact tracing for churches and not stores? That seems like targeting to me.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    We're not at war in Vietnam. What a stupid comparison.
    Would you consider the 2nd highest death rate per capita in the country an accomplishment by a competent government? Yes or no.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Would you consider the 2nd highest death rate per capita in the country an accomplishment by a competent government? Yes or no.
    False question that has nothing to do with Vietnam either.

I think New York did what anyone knew to do at the time. What would you have done different? Lay it out.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    False question that has nothing to do with Vietnam either.

I think New York did what anyone knew to do at the time. What would you have done different? Lay it out.
    I would not have forced long term care facilities/nursing homes to accept covid positive patients.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why would they be contact tracing for churches and not stores? That seems like targeting to me.
    (facepalm) They would contract tracing for both. That is what contract tracing is.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    goddamn, ST rightwingnutjobs are ing stupid

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I would not have forced long term care facilities/nursing homes to accept covid positive patients.

Back when New York was peaking, yeah there was a lot of incompetence at the mayor, governor and presidential levels. If "forcing nursing homes to accept covid patients" is the only thing you'd change, then you'd have been just as incompetent.

The difference today is that a lot of states haven't learned from what worked and didn't work for New York back in April. This is July and Texas finally is mandating masks and the President is finally wearing one. There's really little to no excuse for Texas, Arizona and Florida being this ridiculously incompetent.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Back when New York was peaking, yeah there was a lot of incompetence at the mayor, governor and presidential levels. If "forcing nursing homes to accept covid patients" is the only thing you'd change, then you'd have been just as incompetent.

The difference today is that a lot of states haven't learned from what worked and didn't work for New York back in April. This is July and Texas finally is mandating masks and the President is finally wearing one. There's really little to no excuse for Texas, Arizona and Florida being this ridiculously incompetent.
    What's California's excuse?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Everyone who's contracted COVID and/or died of it did so after doing something.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Everyone who's contracted COVID and/or died of it did so after doing something.
    Incorrect

Plenty old/sick ppl contract3d lying in bed

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Incorrect

Plenty old/sick ppl contract3d lying in bed
    So in their entire lives they did nothing else? Ever?

So being in hospital worse than being in church?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    no excuse, just stupid s, like in all red states, not following guidance.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    (facepalm) They would contract tracing for both. That is what contract tracing is.
    You just said they weren't, ass wipe.

But okay; tell us the cases from grocery stores, Wal Mart, etc.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

If you die, blake, it'll be because you ate too much McDonalds. The COVID boogeyman isn't why.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Blue state, they get the stern talking to.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They have none. Neither do most of the three dozen states that waited way too long to impose mask rules.

I haven't looked but I think Florida still doesn't.

"Florida health officials reported Sunday a staggering record of new cases in a single day: 15,300. If Florida were a country, it would be the fourth highest in the world in reporting new cases. The state would rank 10th in the list of nations with the most cases, according to data from Johns Hopkins University data...."

https://www.cnn.com/2020/07/13/us/us...day/index.html

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They have none. Neither do most of the three dozen states that waited way too long to impose mask rules.

I haven't looked but I think Florida still doesn't.

"Florida health officials reported Sunday a staggering record of new cases in a single day: 15,300. If Florida were a country, it would be the fourth highest in the world in reporting new cases. The state would rank 10th in the list of nations with the most cases, according to data from Johns Hopkins University data...."

https://www.cnn.com/2020/07/13/us/us...day/index.html
    Why keep mentioning world rankings when so many countries either under report or don't report at all? You act like it means something factual.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Also NY has 3x the deaths that Florida, Texas and Arizona have COMBINED, yet NY is doing things right.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So in their entire lives they did nothing else? Ever??
    Some, sure

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So in their entire lives they did nothing else? Ever??
    Some, sure

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why keep mentioning world rankings when so many countries either under report or don't report at all? You act like it means something factual.
    Just perspective. If you want to dismiss it you can.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    no excuse, just stupid s, like in all red states, not following guidance.
    Wait, I thought Trump was a fault? What guidance and are you saying the states have a choice to not follow guidance? how can that be since the President controls all states?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Also NY has 3x the deaths that Florida, Texas and Arizona have COMBINED, yet NY is doing things right.
    How do you explain New York hitting zero? Luck?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wait, I thought Trump was a fault? What guidance and are you saying the states have a choice to not follow guidance? how can that be since the President controls all states?
    DMC Trump partisan mode activated

Thread Information