Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Those are the charges. Where is the evidence? Its ok to post a link. Ill read it

You know anyone can be charged with false statements right? If they ask you what you had to eat on nov 23 1998
    Here's the indictment, tbh

https://www.justice.gov/file/1124706/download

The witness tampering charge is not minor, and lying under oath in a federal investigation is also fairly serious, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ignorant Qhris

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    BTW, hater, here's a good rundown here too about the evidence:

https://www.factcheck.org/2020/02/roger-stones-crimes/

Looks like Mueller had all the emails and texts between Stone and Corsi, Stone and Credico, and probably everybody Stone was talking to, tbh...

Even Banon took a on him...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "The Annenberg Foundation was originally founded by Walter J. Annenberg, a conservative who supported Ronald Reagan. However, when Walter Annenberg died, his family took over the management of the foundation and it took a turn to the far left and has ties to radical left individuals such as Bill Ayers and his friend and fellow left wing radical collegue Barack Obama. How is associated with these people:

To start, Ayers was the key founder of the Chicago Annenberg Challenge, which was a Chicago public school reform project from 1995 to 2001. Upon its start in 1995, Obama was appointed Board Chairman and President of the Chicago Annenberg Challenge. Geesh, that alone connects all three. Well, it branches out even more from there.

Ayers co-chaired the organization’s Collaborative, which set the education policies of the Challenge. Oddly enough, Obama was the one who was authorized to delegate to the Collaborative in regards to its programs and projects. In addition to that, Obama often times had to seek advice and assistance from the Ayer’s led Collaborative in regards to the programmatic aspects of grant proposals. Ayers even sat on the same board as Obama as an “ex officio member”. They both also sat together on the board of the CAC’s Governance Committee. Obama and Ayers were two parts of a group of four who were instructed to draft the bylaws that would govern the CAC. Keep in mind that the “A” in CAC is for Annenberg, the owners of . The funding for Ayer’s projects and those of his cronies was approved by Board Chair, Barack Obama."

Probably not a good source for "rundowns".

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Slovenian servers

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "The Annenberg Foundation was originally founded by Walter J. Annenberg, a conservative who supported Ronald Reagan. However, when Walter Annenberg died, his family took over the management of the foundation and it took a turn to the far left and has ties to radical left individuals such as Bill Ayers and his friend and fellow left wing radical collegue Barack Obama. How is associated with these people:

To start, Ayers was the key founder of the Chicago Annenberg Challenge, which was a Chicago public school reform project from 1995 to 2001. Upon its start in 1995, Obama was appointed Board Chairman and President of the Chicago Annenberg Challenge. Geesh, that alone connects all three. Well, it branches out even more from there.

Ayers co-chaired the organization’s Collaborative, which set the education policies of the Challenge. Oddly enough, Obama was the one who was authorized to delegate to the Collaborative in regards to its programs and projects. In addition to that, Obama often times had to seek advice and assistance from the Ayer’s led Collaborative in regards to the programmatic aspects of grant proposals. Ayers even sat on the same board as Obama as an “ex officio member”. They both also sat together on the board of the CAC’s Governance Committee. Obama and Ayers were two parts of a group of four who were instructed to draft the bylaws that would govern the CAC. Keep in mind that the “A” in CAC is for Annenberg, the owners of . The funding for Ayer’s projects and those of his cronies was approved by Board Chair, Barack Obama."

Probably not a good source for "rundowns".
    Post your source for a rundown of the evidence in the Stone trial.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Probably not a good source for "rundowns."
    nah it's good

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    nah it's terrible

My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    Didn’t get a pardon
    Still a felon

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i saw a comment:

Flynn LIES to protect Trash, Flynn gets out of jail

Vindman tells the TRUTH about Trash, gets bullied out of his Army career

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I always thought stone was a funny mofo. The way a gansta needs a joe pesci

Good

Tbqh

I wanna see that funny man back on the screen
    Called it

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Roger stone DROPS

his appeal...

guess he dropped the act also that he was an innocent man who was framed...

criminals in a criminal administration doing what criminals naturally do- commit crimes...

Thread Information