Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I asked questions and discussed the matters to understand things.

You're the one who was playing for a huge tiny w.
    You're the one with the own goal of the month with your stupid interpretation of Texas liquor laws.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ...............is this just the most blatant troll attempt ever? Sarcasm?
    How did your feelings get hurt this time?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're the one with the own goal of the month with your stupid interpretation of Texas liquor laws.
    How so?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I asked questions and discussed the matters to understand things.

You're the one who was playing for a huge tiny w.

I'm just intellectually curious and can barely speak my first language

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Off-premises just means outside the building, snowflake. And that doesn't even exclude beer and wine.
    no

Liquor sales don't happen in street outside liquor store buildings during the week and Saturday.

What is wrong with you?
    Not by prohibition of law.

I'm telling you what your listed law says, snowflake. Nothing wrong with me.
    Off premises refers to where the alcohol is consumed, Derp.
    If true, then the liquor stores could sell the liquor then and just ban consumption.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You been biting my ankles for a few days now, bruh.

I guess you butthurt like the rest the chumpettes.
    I called you out for posting bull in the better call saul thread in a seperate forum. I didn't site anything about conspiracies or covid there either, all i did was call you out for posting stupid click batiyt bull . However, you're the one who stuck his nose into my conversation with TGY, i was minding my own business, you came up to me.

As for your second statement, it's something that gets echoed every time cliques form on this site for some reason. Agreeing with someone does not make you friends, it doesn't even mean you believe everything they do. I don't like ChumpDumper he's kind of an asshole, Elnono, mono, baseline bum, and many others who disagree with you I have no problem with but really I don't give a what they think. You see in Biology there's this thing called convergent evolution, think of it as the explanation as to why whales and sharks both have fins but don't share a close common ancestor. Two different organisms develop the same feature because it just makes sense.
    Now your probably wondering "trainwreck2100 what does that have to do with this" All the posters who disagree with you didn't come to that conclusion together, we are separate individuals, who "converged" to the same opinion because it just makes sense

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I looked up off-premises meaning. It's different than what it means under Texas law though. I checked for understanding and came up with the correct interpretation.
    I think it's funny that's the big win for you. Coming from a guy who likes to say that not everything is so serious.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's a bit of misnomer. Off premises sales doesn't mean sales off premises.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I looked up off-premises meaning. It's different than what it means under Texas law though. I checked for understanding and came up with the correct interpretation.
    I think it's funny that's the big win for you. Coming from a guy who likes to say that not everything is so serious.
    You reeeeeeeeally don't care about this law, right?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The 30.06 law has it correct but that only covers on premises. Chumpy doesn't have a discussion mode. You should know this by now.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I called you out for posting bull in the better call saul thread in a seperate forum. I didn't site anything about conspiracies or covid there either, all i did was call you out for posting stupid click batiyt bull . However, you're the one who stuck his nose into my conversation with TGY, i was minding my own business, you came up to me.

As for your second statement, it's something that gets echoed every time cliques form on this site for some reason. Agreeing with someone does not make you friends, it doesn't even mean you believe everything they do. I don't like ChumpDumper he's kind of an asshole, Elnono, mono, baseline bum, and many others who disagree with you I have no problem with but really I don't give a what they think. You see in Biology there's this thing called convergent evolution, think of it as the explanation as to why whales and sharks both have fins but don't share a close common ancestor. Two different organisms develop the same feature because it just makes sense.
    Now your probably wondering "trainwreck2100 what does that have to do with this" All the posters who disagree with you didn't come to that conclusion together, we are separate individuals, who "converged" to the same opinion because it just makes sense
    You're on that Better Call Saul ?

I was going to post this; but then I thought, well why give a big explanation for this . But since your still hanging on my ing about it, you ing got, let me just say the first video was just to bump the thread into consciousness. And the second had some fundamental info that I thought was worth knowing in the first few minutes. Now I was magnanimous about you going on the rag about that ; but really now, you can off. I don't give a that a posted video hurts your feelings, twirp.

And you can think you're all about the autonomy all you want. Truth is you just are some er who barely gets noticed because you really don't have anything important to say and you find comfort in fellow twirps. Let that sink in. You're not as special as you wish you were. It's why you need to post a list of losers as some sort of validation that you don't naturally feel in the first place.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I was going to post this; but then I thought, well why give a big explanation for this . But since your still hanging on my ing about it, you ing got, let me just say the first video was just to bump the thread into consciousness. And the second had some fundamental info that I thought was worth knowing in the first few minutes. Now I was magnanimous about you going on the rag about that ; but really now, you can off. I don't give a that a posted video hurts your feelings, twirp.

And you can think you're all about the autonomy all you want. Truth is you just are some er who barely gets noticed because you really don't have anything important to say and you find comfort in fellow twirps. Let that sink in. You're not as special as you wish you were. It's why you need to post a list of losers as some sort of validation that you don't naturally feel in the first place.
    discussion mode

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The 30.06 law has it correct but that only covers on premises. Chumpy doesn't have a discussion mode. You should know this by now.
    Yea, he just chirps his ass off.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yea, he just chirps his ass off.
    Los Lonely Boy

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    However, you're the one who stuck his nose into my conversation with TGY, i was minding my own business, you came up to me.
    You asked about VPN in multiple threads like a creepy little hole.

Even now you haven't explained the fascination.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's a bit of misnomer. Off premises sales doesn't mean sales off premises.
    Yup. But a huge tiny w for chump that I didn't know what is meant by it legally right off.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yup. But a huge tiny w for chump that I didn't know what is meant by it legally right off.
    What's your first language?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What's your first language?
    Nothing wrong with that sentence.

Have you been a your entire life?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nothing wrong with that sentence.

Have you been a your entire life?
    No, only the past couple of years.

Do you ever get tired of being on?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No, only the past couple of years.

Do you ever get tired of being on?
    The next time you on me will be the first.

What made you a ? You say you're making six figures. Is that just fiction and you're bitter AF?
    You wouldn't be the first on ST to go that route.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I'm not on the BCS , you said I've been "biting your ankles the last few days", in the last four days the BCS was literally our only conversation before today, so I assumed by your own words you were still on the BCS . Because those were your words. It's funny though that you equate being noticed by "twirps" to feeling special. I don't find validation on an internet message board, who the finds validation in the opinions of random internet strangers.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You asked about VPN in multiple threads like a creepy little hole.

Even now you haven't explained the fascination.
    You tell me I'm following you around yet you come to me.
    I wasn't talking to you, do you feel the need to protect TGY? Do you feel he is incapable of protecting himself.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm not on the BCS , you said I've been "biting your ankles the last few days", in the last four days the BCS was literally our only conversation before today, so I assumed by your own words you were still on the BCS . Because those were your words. It's funny though that you equate being noticed by "twirps" to feeling special. I don't find validation on an internet message board, who the finds validation in the opinions of random internet strangers.
    There's nothing about you worth validating.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You tell me I'm following you around yet you come to me.
    I wasn't talking to you, do you feel the need to protect TGY? Do you feel he is incapable of protecting himself.
    I can leave you on the side of the road like the piece of you are, tbh. I just want to know what your fascination is with his VPN that you needed to ask over multiple threads.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The next time you on me will be the first.

What made you a ? You say you're making six figures. Is that just fiction and you're bitter AF?
    You wouldn't be the first on ST to go that route.
    say? I posted my W2's for several years running.

Thread Information