Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Im working on a graph of expected bleach deaths, its going to really confuse the laymen!
    TheGreatYacht

Been around this block a bunch of times before COVID. These idiots mess up something royally and then they try to desperately make a narrative about their opposition being stupid.
    Midnight Gulp literally thought the red line was actual deaths and that the COVID deaths line below it should be doubly higher to be higher to reach it (and that it was under-reported). When he was explained that this is not so, he didn't just say well, I ed up. He and his cult followers do this stupid instead.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    TheGreatYacht

Been around this block a bunch of times before COVID. These idiots mess up something royally and then they try to desperately make a narrative about their opposition being stupid.
    Midnight Gulp literally thought the red line was actual deaths and that the COVID deaths line below it should be doubly higher to be higher to reach it (and that it was under-reported). When he was explained that this is not so, he didn't just say well, I ed up. He and his cult followers do this stupid instead.
    Still digging with that. Even with 3 days to think about it, you still don't understand it.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Still digging with that. Even with 3 days to think about it, you still don't understand it.
    You do ad hominem cos you failed miserably.

You indicated the red line was actual deaths and that the COVID line was under-reported for not being closer to it.

You're a dishonest person. That's unfortunate. You're a true chumpette through and through.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    TheGreatYacht

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You do ad hominem cos you failed miserably.

You indicated the red line was actual deaths and that the COVID line was under-reported for not being closer to it.

You're a dishonest person. That's unfortunate. You're a true chumpette through and through.
    No, I do ad hominem because if I were to clearly explain it to you, you'd just keep doubling-down so you wouldn't have to admit to being wrong. It's VERY CLEAR you don't understand what that graph is trying to illustrate.

Now, do you want to check your ego and let me explain it? Or will you continue being obstinate?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Damn, didn't realize brisket-season started in mid-June

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Damn, didn't realize brisket-season started in mid-June

I hate laughing at this , but we need some humor.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No, I do ad hominem because if I were to clearly explain it to you, you'd just keep doubling-down so you wouldn't have to admit to being wrong. It's VERY CLEAR you don't understand what that graph is trying to illustrate.

Now, do you want to check your ego and let me explain it? Or will you continue being obstinate?
    SMH Trying to justify your ad hominem.

You said the red line was actual deaths (like the common lazy idiot was supposed to think). You erred. Own your .

You can't cos like a true chumpette you're a wannabe intellectual who can't stomach so easily being fooled.

TheGreatYacht

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    TheGreatYacht

Chumpettes are afraid to be wrong. Gotta protect that ego of theirs. They got a "smart" and "educated" image they have to protect. Admitting that they've been fooled would destroy their self-esteem.

"Muh Democrats wouldn't dare lie to me "

"Muh Bernie Sanders is incapable of lying to me "

Although I'll admit that some of these politicians like AOC do believe in climate change and Covid hoax and genuinely think they're "saving lives" without realizing they are pushing for Agenda 21 or Agenda 2030.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Chumpettes are afraid to be wrong. Gotta protect that ego of theirs. They got a "smart" and "educated" image they have to protect. Admitting that they've been fooled would destroy their self-esteem.

Although I'll admit that some of these politicians like AOC do believe in climate change and Covid hoax and genuinely think they're "saving lives" without realizing they are pushing for Agenda 21 or Agenda 2030.
    What have you been wrong about on this board?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

AOC is a puppet who is told what to say. She was handpicked. You can look into how a group of handlers with millions at their disposal recruited her and control her. It's a brilliant choice; because she's not really smart enough to step out of line even if she wanted to suddenly be her own person.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    SMH Trying to justify your ad hominem.

You said the red line was actual deaths (like the common lazy idiot was supposed to think). You erred. Own your .

You can't cos like a true chumpette you're a wannabe intellectual who can't stomach so easily being fooled.

TheGreatYacht
    That hamster wheel is spinning, but you'll never understand.

I said Texas likely has more Covid deaths than reported. https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/sho...1#post10191763

Alright, time to explain this in' graph so even a 5 year old or conspira can grasp it.

Let's see what he does with this ChumpDumper

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I said Texas likely has more Covid deaths than reported. https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/sho...1#post10191763

Alright, time to explain this in' graph so even a 5 year old or conspira can grasp it.

He will quintuple down without addressing a single point you made.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I already explained your error. You didn't deny it either btw. Instead you just tried to create a host of other arguments.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He will quintuple down without addressing a single point you made.
    Yea, you know I don't go running down every rabbit hole to sidetrack from the fact that a chumpette f*cked up.

It's what they'll do if you let them. TheGreatYacht

They like to just talk circles around their bull .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I already explained your error. You didn't deny it either btw. Instead you just tried to create a host of other arguments.
    Called it.

Yea, you know I don't go running down every rabbit hole to sidetrack that a chumpette f*cked up.

You're just wrong, dude. I mean I can understand not getting it the first time because you never actually read anything. You've been spoon fed like a toddler on this one though. You deserve to be called stupid now.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yea, you know I don't go running down every rabbit hole to sidetrack from the fact that a chumpette f*cked up.

Chumpettes too scared to go down the rabbithole. Their beliefs and years of brainwashing would get shattered.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hopeless.

You couldn't explain "my error" because I made no in error, dip .

I can't deny a ed accusation, something about me not realizing the red line is a "projection" or something.

Look, this graph is in' SIMPLE. It illustrates a very clear point in a very clear manner. Not my fault simplicity confuses you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Chumpettes too scared to go down the rabbithole. Their beliefs and years of brainwashing would get shattered.
    You guys need to get on the same page about rabbit holes tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Called it.

You're just wrong, dude. I mean I can understand not getting it the first time because you never actually read anything. You've been spoon fed like a toddler on this one though. You deserve to be called stupid now.
    Lower working memory capacity linked to non-compliance with social distancing guidelines during the early stage of the coronavirus outbreak
    https://www.psypost.org/2020/07/stud...outbreak-57293

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hopeless.

You couldn't explain "my error" because I made no in error, dip .

I can't deny a ed accusation, something about me not realizing the red line is a "projection" or something.

Look, this graph is in' SIMPLE. It illustrates a very clear point in a very clear manner. Not my fault simplicity confuses you.
    I've explained it in plain and simple terms multiple times now. You can't even restate my refutation (not an accusation) correctly cos you're so butthurt.

TheGreatYacht

Never fails. Chumpettes here to sperm shield, not to realize for a second that their stinks.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    sextupling down

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've explained it in plain and simple terms multiple times now. You can't even restate my refutation (not an accusation) correctly cos you're so butthurt.

TheGreatYacht

Never fails. Chumpettes here to sperm shield, not to realize for a second that their stinks.
    This was your stupid refutation.

So that red line is not actual deaths, it's how much their projection was off.
    I mean . How do you even infer that.

THE RED LINE ARE DEATHS THAT OCCURRED IN THE REAL IN' WORLD AND REPRESENT HOW MANY PEOPLE DIED OVER THAT TIME PERIOD VS. HOW MANY PEOPLE USUALLY DIE OVER THAT TIME PERIOD. 6000 MORE PEOPLE DIED IN TEXAS THAN USUAL.

I'll say again without caps.

6000 more people, yes, real people, died from April to June than what is normal. 2000 from Covid and 4000 from pneumonia. Meaning Covid is being undercounted. That's it. Why is this so damn hard for you to grasp?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Get ready for the Septuple.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Lol you are still running on the concept that lagged deaths of months are being placed into those projections.wjoever made that chart doesn't understand simple math

Thread Information