Page 1 of 18 1234511 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't care who or what benefits politically from fewer or more coronavirus deaths. I just want the truth.

So I looked far deeper into Texas's reported deaths, while guided on the process by dime novelist Alex Berenson, the only voice of "reason" through this pandemic, and here's what I found.

We know Texas reported 80 deaths today, which is worrying since Mondays are typically slow reporting days. If you listened to the "Lamestream Media," you'd think there's a zombie invasion happening in the Lone Star state. Nope. Let's start digging.

Breaking it down:

- 75 deaths reported today actually occurred from April 7 to May 11. Can we say backlog?

- 55 of those deaths occurred in people 95 and older. And more importantly, they died with Covid, not from Covid.

- 10 of those deaths were from "Extreme Fatness." Extreme Fatness is a condition a level above morbid obesity, usually requiring a mobility scooter and/or forklift to get around in the world. They simply died "with" Covid. We know this because the postmortems on these patients reveled Cardiac Collapse, which is when the fat literally crushes your heart, not unlike an avalanche crushing a cabin in the woods.

- 4 of those deaths were from "Yee Hawing." A condition unique to Texans. Yee Hawing is death by non-suicidal self-inflicted gunshot wound or accidental death by gunshot wound. Investigation into the manner death revealed these patients literally tried to shoot the virus with their guns and wound up killing themselves by ricochet. But they tested positive for Covid, so they were counted as Covid deaths.

- 3 deaths were the result of drinking bleach.

- 2 deaths were the result of an industrial accidents with deep fryers.

- 1 death was the result of suicide by brisket. Investigations revealed massive internal bleeding as a result of stomach rupture from eating too much brisket. Suicide was confirmed as the manner of death when investigators found a DVD labeled, "Dallas Cowboys: The Last Twenty Seasons" in the victim's DVD player. This definitely proves he didn't gorge himself to death by accident (which is also another common manner of death in Texas).

So what about the remaining five deaths? Yes, legitimate FROM Covid deaths. But the ages in question were 101, 98, 96, 93, 91.

NOTHING about Texas's situation justifies ANY economic closures. Hospitals are nowhere near being overwhelmed or even strained. Don't let the media fear monger you into believing different.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you forget ifr lower than the flu

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Where's your youtube source for this information?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Brisket is more deadly tbqh.

Quarantine barbie grills and open up gyms and bars imo

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If it was Bill Miller brisket it was definitely suicide.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Where's your youtube source for this information?
    CDC, find it on your own

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If it was Bill Miller brisket it was definitely suicide.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't care who or what benefits politically from fewer or more coronavirus deaths. I just want the truth.

So I looked far deeper into Texas's reported deaths, while guided on the process by dime novelist Alex Berenson, the only voice of "reason" through this pandemic, and here's what I found.

We know Texas reported 80 deaths today, which is worrying since Mondays are typically slow reporting days. If you listened to the "Lamestream Media," you'd think there's a zombie invasion happening in the Lone Star state. Nope. Let's start digging.

Breaking it down:

- 75 deaths reported today actually occurred from April 7 to May 11. Can we say backlog?

- 55 of those deaths occurred in people 95 and older. And more importantly, they died with Covid, not from Covid.

- 10 of those deaths were from "Extreme Fatness." Extreme Fatness is a condition a level above morbid obesity, usually requiring a mobility scooter and/or forklift to get around in the world. They simply died "with" Covid. We know this because the postmortems on these patients reveled Cardiac Collapse, which is when the fat literally crushes your heart, not unlike an avalanche crushing a cabin in the woods.

- 4 of those deaths were from "Yee Hawing." A condition unique to Texans. Yee Hawing is death by non-suicidal self-inflicted gunshot wound or accidental death by gunshot wound. Investigation into the manner death revealed these patients literally tried to shoot the virus with their guns and wound up killing themselves by ricochet. But they tested positive for Covid, so they were counted as Covid deaths.

- 1 death was the result of suicide by brisket. Investigations revealed massive internal bleeding as a result of stomach rupture from eating too much brisket. Suicide was confirmed as the manner of death when investigators found a DVD labeled, "Dallas Cowboys: The Last Twenty Seasons" in the victim's DVD player. This definitely proves he didn't gorge himself to death by accident (which is also another common manner of death in Texas).

So what about the remaining five deaths? Yes, legitimate FROM Covid deaths. But the ages in question were 101, 98, 96, 93, 91.

NOTHING about Texas's situation justifies ANY economic closures. Hospitals are nowhere near being overwhelmed or even strained. Don't let the media fear monger you into believing different.
    Im working on a graph of expected bleach deaths, its going to really confuse the laymen!

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Breaking it down:

And?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lot of people dying from extreme fatness.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Obviously caused by the major roadways. Something on the roads are causing these cases to increase. Just look at where the major roads exist. Coincidence? I think not.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Obviously caused by the major roadways. Something on the roads are causing these cases to increase. Just look at where the major roads exist. Coincidence? I think not.
    You left out I-10

And you can connect CC to Brownsville if you want.
    Or was Brownsville due to the rapists from Mexico?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Did you draw on that yourself?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    8/10
    Last edited by Down Under; 07-14-2020 at 01:53 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Breaking it down:

75+7+11+55+10+4+3+2+1+101+98+96+93+91 = 647 + COVID-19 = 666

OP is Bill Gates!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    75+7+11+55+10+4+3+2+1+101+98+96+93+91 = 647 + COVID-19 = 666

OP is Bill Gates!!!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "excess deaths" during pandemic may never be clarified because red/Repug states are lying, on death certs, that 1000s of excess deaths by red/Repug state pneumonia deaths rather than C19 cause.

rightwingnutjobs "flooding the zone with " rather than accept that they are the cause of America's pandemic show

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/c...ess_deaths.htm

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You left out I-10

And you can connect CC to Brownsville if you want.
    Or was Brownsville due to the rapists from Mexico?
    Oh OK, Thanks McNally.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh OK, Thanks McNally.
    Did you draw that yourself?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    People are dying of old age. The sky is falling.
    Last edited by Spurtacular; 07-14-2020 at 10:25 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    smh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Know anybody who's died of YeeHawing, bro?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Know anybody who's died of YeeHawing, bro?

Thread Information