Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast
    6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Chumpettes will never accept their mistakes. They will keep finding excuses to defend their hoax virus. I'm not sure if they really like government controlling our lives or they really think they saving lives
    They're dyed in the wool neocon Dems. Whatever advances those causes is what they're into.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They're dyed in the wool neocon Dems. Whatever advances those causes is what they're into.
    Aww, your comfort buddy answered your call. That's nice.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The problem is that deaths are deaths are deaths. It is one of the most accurate pieces of data we have. Awfully hard to fudge or fake. It is why they are having such a hard time waving it away.
    Completely wrong

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    tholderp still trying

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Shw your math

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ugh. Hospitals are definitely overwhelmed and at capacity in the RGV. I'm not sure wtf you're even talking about.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ugh. Hospitals are definitely overwhelmed and at capacity in the RGV. I'm not sure wtf you're even talking about.
    This time of year the river shouldn't be too hard to cross just past Santa Elena Canyon tbh if you want to make a run to safety from this hole country.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's all backfill, fool. And the people that are dying aren't dying FROM Covid, they are dying WITH Covid. I know a fatneck in Alamo Heights who died of heart obesity. Yeah, you read that right, ing Heart Obesity, where your heart is so fat it has its own heart attack. Weird, I know. He tested pos for Covid and the scam doctors counted him as a Covid death.

Wake up, you sheep.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This time of year the river shouldn't be too hard to cross just past Santa Elena Canyon tbh if you want to make a run to safety from this hole country.
    Seems there would be a closer crossing for him. 600 miles is a bit of a hike.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Seems there would be a closer crossing for him. 600 miles is a bit of a hike.
    Sorry, that's the only place I have personally crossed the river so can't advise anywhere else tbh.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's all backfill, fool. And the people that are dying aren't dying FROM Covid, they are dying WITH Covid. I know a fatneck in Alamo Heights who died of heart obesity. Yeah, you read that right, ing Heart Obesity, where your heart is so fat it has its own heart attack. Weird, I know. He tested pos for Covid and the scam doctors counted him as a Covid death.

Wake up, you sheep.
    I woke my family up laughing

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    0 is expected deaths? Are you ing listening to yourself? SERIOUSLY, PULL YOUR ING HEAD OUT OF YOUR ASS ALREADY.

Just no. Texas does not expect 0 deaths on any given day. It's not a ing baseline as you put it.

To school you further, 0 is not a baseline for anything. And there is no 'expected deaths' line.
    However, there is an excess deaths line that could be 0 on any given day if expected number of deaths and observed number of deaths are the same. And it is relatively close to 0 for 2017-2019 because on those days, the CDC had reasonable expectations.
    Now when you create a ed model that calls for thousands of extra deaths per day and it doesn't happen, that's how you get a e in excess deaths (not an actual deaths measurement) in 2020.

Nothing is more excruciating than watching you try to understand something. This post is a monument to stupidity.

If being a moron was a religion, you would be the high prophet of that that religion, preaching stupidity from atop a high dung heap to other morons, standing in puddles of drool.

Morons a hundred generations from now would be building dung heaps of their own to stand in and spread the Ways of Moronity as spoken by the Great Moron, Spurtacular, praise be upon his Dung Heap.

That you have not somehow not managed to swallow your own tongue and choke to death on it is beyond me.

If you ever stop posting here, my first thought will be that you had some sort of tragic toothpick accident, because you are the kind of moron for which instructions for use are printed on boxes of toothpicks.

That post may be one of the dumbest things you have ever posted, and we are all dumber for having read it.

Your brain is so small that if we shoved it up a fleas ass, it would rattle around like a pea in a boxcar.

(edit)

(reads the rest of the page)

Now I know why I don't bother anymore. That was truly one of the dumbest things I have ever seen here in my entire time here.
    Last edited by RandomGuy; 07-15-2020 at 08:54 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nothing is more excruciating than watching you try to understand something. This post is a monument to stupidity.

If being a moron was a religion, you would be the high prophet of that that religion, preaching stupidity from atop a high dung heap to other morons, standing in puddles of drool.

Morons a hundred generations from now would be building dung heaps of their own to stand in and spread the Ways of Moronity as spoken by the Great Moron, Spurtacular, praise be upon his Dung Heap.

That you have not somehow not managed to swallow your own tongue and choke to death on it is beyond me.

If you ever stop posting here, my first thought will be that you had some sort of tragic toothpick accident, because you are the kind of moron for which instructions for use are printed on boxes of toothpicks.

That post may be one of the dumbest things you have ever posted, and we are all dumber for having read it.

Your brain is so small that if we shoved it up a fleas ass, it would rattle around like a pea in a boxcar.

(edit)

(reads the rest of the page)

Now I know why I don't bother anymore. That was truly one of the dumbest things I have ever seen here in my entire time here.
    He's a psychological study, indeed. I don't like simply calling people "re s" and "idiots" willy-nilly, and I don't think Derp is a "re ." He's fairly articulate and will make some broken clock points once in a while, I think it's less stupidity and a pathological need to be "right." I also believe he suffers from mild paranoia. Nothing is ever "just a cigar" with him. This graph is an example. It was clearly presented, but he managed to create all sorts of non-linear, non-sequitur interpretations of what this line really means and what that line really means, as if there were something arcane lurking beneath the surface that he was only able to perceive.

So tl;dr, conspiratorial thinking.

Conspiracy theorists see patterns everywhere – they’re all about connecting the dots. Random events are reinterpreted as being caused by the conspiracy and woven into a broader, interconnected pattern. Any connections are imbued with sinister meaning.
    https://theconversation.com/coronavi...hinking-138483

And their main cognitive hurdle here is that for them seeing these patterns confers "enlightenment" and not irrationality. They're just smarter and more perceptive than everyone else. It's the world that is insane. And truth be told, there can be value in that sort of thinking sometimes. The orthodoxy should always be challenged, but there's a point where you can go overboard.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's a psychological study, indeed. I don't like simply calling people "re s" and "idiots" willy-nilly, and I don't think Derp is a "re ." He's fairly articulate and will make some broken clock points once in a while, I think it's less stupidity and a pathological need to be "right." I also believe he suffers from mild paranoia. Nothing is ever "just a cigar" with him. This graph is an example. It was clearly presented, but he managed to create all sorts of non-linear, non-sequitur interpretations of what this line really means and what that line really means, as if there were something arcane lurking beneath the surface that he was only able to perceive.

And their main cognitive hurdle here is that for them seeing these patterns confers "enlightenment" and not irrationality. They're just smarter and more perceptive than everyone else. It's the world that is insane. And truth be told, there can be value in that sort of thinking sometimes. The orthodoxy should always be challenged, but there's a point where you can go overboard.
    Lolololololol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    oh i agree, but you can always quibble over source and methodology, though obviously the more you call into question every source, the more pressure you have to provide a "good" one and of course tholdren etc. never do...

as for derp, he still doesnt understand that none of his attempts to undermine the chart ever landed because he doesnt know how to read a legend. either you acknowledge the data and provide an alternate explanation for the e the graph shows, or you discredit the data and provide your superior source.
    Well, you might find this alarming:
    https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...dc/5441730002/

We are about to have the best data hidden from us. I give the odds that Trump officials will be in jail after this is all over at 100%. Not for this specifically, but these people don't seem to realize that everything they are hiding will be exposed after Trump is out of power.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Agreed, 100%. Came to that conclusion during the 9-11 Twoof Wars of '06-'09, and the Fake Moon Landings campaign that is still being fought today, ten years after its founding.

Hard to argue with insanity.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We are about to have the best data hidden from us.
    Hospitals can send that data to other databases. I hope there will be communication and revolt among hospitals to send their data also to other sources.

One problem is that most hospitals are BigCorp for-profit operations that might be pressured by Repugs not send their data anywhere but to Trash's compromised HHS Ministry of Truth.

America is ed and un able

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well, you might find this alarming:
    https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...dc/5441730002/

We are about to have the best data hidden from us. I give the odds that Trump officials will be in jail after this is all over at 100%. Not for this specifically, but these people don't seem to realize that everything they are hiding will be exposed after Trump is out of power.
    This can't undercut hospitals reporting to the state, which in turns shows up in public reports for all of us to see. CDC gets that data afterward. My guess is why Lord Trump wants to control the data flow here (he won't be able to cover up confirmed deaths, since those will be reported to the state) is to manipulate the excess death tally. My gut tells me we're probably undercounting by 30-50K.

This will show up eventually in the CDC's excess death data when all the death certificates are process in the following weeks. Knowing how his simple brain works, he really, really wants to keep the confirmed death below 200K to use as a campaign brag, "Here the experts were telling us 200K or more deaths and we beat that goal!" A report coming out that the US suffered 250K excess deaths or whatever from the start of the pandemic to October or something would call into question his narrative.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Agreed, 100%. Came to that conclusion during the 9-11 Twoof Wars of '06-'09, and the Fake Moon Landings campaign that is still being fought today, ten years after its founding.

Hard to argue with insanity.
    The information bubble created by the internet has made this condition much, much worse. You usually had a hope to "deprogram" a conspiracy theorist with rationality and such. Like if you met a flat earther in the 80s. You might ask, "okay, show me the evidence. A study. Something." They really wouldn't have anything to show you aside from opinion. Perhaps they'd reflect on this and eventually rejoin rational thinking.

Now they can just google or youtube "evidence" from conspiracy sites of their claims.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "hospitals reporting to the state, which in turns shows up in public reports"

... Desantis/FL has already demonstrated that the "state" will distort, hide the data to fit the politics.

I expect other red/Confederate states to be pressured by Trash to hide pandemic data

"Flooding the zone with " so NOBODY knows WTF is happening, nobody trusts anybody or anything, everything is "fake news", into which confusion and doubt rightwing politicians present themselves as the sole source of truth (political truthiness)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Wake up, you sheep.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    and a pathological need to be "right."
    Says the guy who can't admit his clear error about the red line and even made a thread to cry about it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Says the guy who can't admit his clear error about the red line and even made a thread to cry about it.
    Lol. I always try to be intellectually honest. I didn't make any error. No one who looked at that graph would agree that I made an error.

"It's me who is right. The rest of the world is insane."

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol. I always try to be intellectually honest. I didn't make any error. No one who looked at that graph would agree that I made an error.

"It's me who is right. The rest of the world is insane."
    You can hide in the herd all you want. Lite admitted you were wrong until he found out that he was siding with me and not you.

Excess deaths and actual deaths are the same thing

Look in the mirror, buddy.

Thread Information