Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

https://miro.medium.com/max/1826/1*u...3iHl93l3bQ.gif

Americans have gone from having access to most of the world to being banned from most of it. Today, Americans are only allowed in a few Caribbean islands and the Balkans. An American passport is now worthless. Worse than worthless, it’s a plague.

In the absence of a humane government, America is now ruled by COVID-19. Welcome to the Plague States of America.
    Last edited by hater; 07-14-2020 at 09:51 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    [IMG]https://miro.medium.com/max/1826/1*pvHYuvfowoAAgAbngIMjKg.png[/IMG]

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bye bye international students (and their $$$$)

The enrollment of new international students at U.S. universities in the Fall 2020-21 academic year is projected to decline 63% to 98% from the 2018-19 level, with between 6,000 to 12,000 new international students at the low range, and 87,000 to 100,000 at the high range, according to a National Foundation for American Policy analysis. The decline of as many as 263,000 students from the 2018-19 academic year total of approximately 269,000 new international students would be the lowest level of new international students since after World War II when the numbers started to be tracked. The 12,000 level represents new international students if only new students from Mexico and Canada enrolled. Given uncertainties surrounding even Mexican and Canadian students, the most pessimistic forecast would put the number of new enrolled international students at only half the 12,000 level. The enrollment of new international students was approximately 7,800 in 1948-49, the first year on record.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's not a hoax

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tell that to the immigration officer in the next country you visit nig

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Who is reckless enough to travel right now?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Who is reckless enough to travel right now?
    Why is that, what do you mean?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol the rest of the world! They need us more than we need any of them.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No they don't you ing re

Why is it that the people who live in the tiest parts of this country are always the ones bleating the loudest about how great it is?

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When the US collapeses, they wanna keep us trapped here. They are setting the stage for the mandatory vaccine or immunity passport. They wanna keep us here when the Communist/Bolshevik revolution begins.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's not about nation vs. nation. You should get out of that paradigm.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm not saying that... frankly i could not give a about those on the other side of the pond. As for our side of the globe we should all work together and the other side should just go themselves for all I care.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No they don't you ing re

Why is it that the people who live in the tiest parts of this country are always the ones bleating the loudest about how great it is?
    Maybe because they know real struggle and seeing examples of those who pull themselves out of the gutters reminds them of how the American dream is still alive and vibrant.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm not saying that... frankly i could not give a about those on the other side of the pond. As for our side of the globe we should all work together and the other side should just go themselves for all I care.
    I can respect isolationism as a concept. But I'm just saying that the elites who have their tentacles into us also have them into other countries as well. The everyday person of other nations is not our enemy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's about achieving international communism or one world government. Whichever nation refuses to participate in Jew World Order...well just look at what happened to Hitler and the Nazis. Them Zionists and Jewish supremacists control nations. Every host nation them parasites reside in, rest assured that they have dual loyalty to Israel. They put Israel's interest first over the host nation. They want Jerusalem to be the capital of the world. The rest of us Goyim (not koriwhat) will be their slaves. The dissenters will be slaughtered like what the Bolsheviks (Jews) did to the Christian Russians.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I can respect isolationism as a concept. But I'm just saying that the elites who have their tentacles into us also have them into other countries as well. The everyday person of other nations is not our enemy.
    You get it ma nig

Don't be afraid to be more specific in naming the elites - Zionists, Jewish supremacists, Satanists, globalists, cabal, etc..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Typical american re spewing nonsense smh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When the US collapeses, they wanna keep us trapped here. They are setting the stage for the mandatory vaccine or immunity passport. They wanna keep us here when the Communist/Bolshevik revolution begins.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's about achieving international communism or one world government. Whichever nation refuses to participate in Jew World Order...well just look at what happened to Hitler and the Nazis. Them Zionists and Jewish supremacists control nations. Every host nation them parasites reside in, rest assured that they have dual loyalty to Israel. They put Israel's interest first over the host nation. They want Jerusalem to be the capital of the world. The rest of us Goyim (not koriwhat) will be their slaves. The dissenters will be slaughtered like what the Bolsheviks (Jews) did to the Christian Russians.
    even if your theory is slightly plausible (which is not)

That type of revolution would need a leader or group of leaders.

Who are the Bolchevic leaders of the incoming communist world revolution ma nig?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Who are the Bolchevic leaders of the incoming communist world revolution ma nig?

Dont you know anything??

Its obviously the cabal composed of Macron, Merkel, the Pope and the Reggaeton trolls

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The Zionists and Jewish supremacists who control our government. It's more of a civil war rather than a communist revolution but you get the idea. They want America in flames.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Zionists and Jewish supremacists who control our government. It's more of a civil war rather than a communist revolution but you get the idea. They want America in flames.
    Sure

But 2 things:
    1) zionists are anti communism for obvious reasons
    2) when the revolution happens they will need real faces/bodies to take charge of the communist regions of the world. Where are those leaders?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dont you know anything??

Its obviously the cabal composed of Macron, Merkel, the Pope and the Reggaeton trolls

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sure

But 2 things:
    1) zionists are anti communism for obvious reasons
    2) when the revolution happens they will need real faces/bodies to take charge of the communist regions of the world. Where are those leaders?
    Lol no. Zionists and communists are one and the same. They just changed names. Both want the same goals. John McCain and Lindsey Graham are communists disguised as Republicans.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol no. Zionists and communists are one and the same.
    you dont know what a communist is ma nig

They just changed names. Both want the same goals. John McCain and Lindsey Graham are communists disguised as Republicans.

You are probably thinking of another term. Its not communist

Thread Information