My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Florida Walmart Shopper Pulls Gun on Man in Dispute Over Mask
    https://www.nbcmiami.com/news/local/...-mask/2262461/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm gonna start going naked to the shop and pull a gun on anyone trying to force me to wear a clothing procedure.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm gonna start going naked to the shop and pull a gun on anyone trying to force me to wear a clothing procedure.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    White hicks for the most part. Their gene pool. Imagine a political party that wants them.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Really sad because it is costing people's lives, but yet, here we are..

My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    The underage girls will love that tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Spoiled children"?

Wake me up next time a spoiled child pulls a gun on their parents

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The underage girls will love that tbh
    Girls of all ages will probably love that. Some men too.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    "Spoiled children"?

Wake me up next time a spoiled child pulls a gun on their parents

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah...what a weird comment. I think you could post about 20 more different white teens.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Yeah...what a weird comment. I think you could post about 20 more different white teens.
    Yup.

Before anyone tries to claim he wasn’t spoiled, any 20 year old who is allowed to sit at home playing video games all day without working towards any career/education/etc is spoiled.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yup.

Before anyone tries to claim he wasn’t spoiled, any 20 year old who is allowed to sit at home playing video games all day without working towards any career/education/etc is spoiled.
    Yep. Spoiled doesn't always equate to rich. In fact, my guess is that at least half of spoiled kids come from middle to lower income families.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In my area, EVERYONE is wearing masks in stores.

Anecdotal, I know.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's so re ed how political this became. What's the big ing deal of wearing a mask? They are only doing it to stand behind a political stance. It's beyond moronic. The funny thing is that right wingers from other countries are wearing masks like everyone else. Only in the US is this thing an issue.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's so re ed how political this became. What's the big ing deal of wearing a mask? They are only doing it to stand behind a political stance. It's beyond moronic. The funny thing is that right wingers from other countries are wearing masks like everyone else. Only in the US is this thing an issue.
    I agree. It's no big deal to put on a mask.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    In my area, EVERYONE is wearing masks in stores.

Anecdotal, I know.
    Same thing with my area but my family back in Arizona regularly tells me that no one there has taken it seriously until very recently. Even back in April when everything was supposed to be shut down, restaurants in AZ that were ostensibly takeout only would let customers sit at the bar and drink while they were waiting for their food.

My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    lol trying to erase your endorsing of pedophilia by rebranding as a master of political discourse

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol trying to erase your endorsing of pedophilia by rebranding as a master of political discourse
    The does one thing have to do with the other?

Not having the balls to adress me with your real account.

Are you one of those folks claiming not to be butthurt on the other thread but still following me around with an alt and bringing up stuff from other topics?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can't put the blame on the "children." I'm not one to be all conspiracy theorist here, but it is a proven fact that the government has spent billions of dollars to ensure that the public becomes dumber. I don't think people realize how traumatic the early to mid 20th century was to the people in charge of the USA. But it led to where we are today.

My Team
    Philadelphia 76ers
    Post Count
    The does one thing have to do with the other?

Not having the balls to adress me with your real account.

Are you one of those folks claiming not to be butthurt on the other thread but still following me around with an alt and bringing up stuff from other topics?
    abandoning your pedo thread once you knew you lost.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It can be fun to take the moral high ground against the idiot behavior of American right wingers from the Midwest and South. I get my share of laughs out of their behavior. But it's actually quite sad what has happened to the heartland. This is a result of decades of outsourcing their jobs, with "conservative" politicians exploiting their fear and racial grievances (the Messicans are coming for yer jobs), of their educational system being grossly underfunded for decades, and their communities targeted with opioids (Purdue Pharma specifically focused on that market). Then the Internet arrives, and we might hope that it would somewhat narrow the information gap vs. educated people, but no. They're being targeted with what is probably the biggest disinfo campaign in history through social media.

The Democratic party shares a lot of blame, too. They were once this group's champion, but as industry died there, they shifted to focusing on the coasts where the tech and entertainment industries are prevalent, meaning more wealthy donors. And the left in general has moved away from championing the working class to iden y politics. This is why they have such a cultish devotion to Trump. He was the first politician in decades to "speak to them." Of course he doesn't give a about them, he just knew how to exploit their anger.

Thread Information