Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump doesn't want that bullet to the head, bruh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump doesn't want that bullet to the head, bruh.
    Here's a fantastic example of thinking below the first layer.

"Why Trump is in favor of Covid Spreading"

Trump/the US gov bought up almost the world’s supply of perhaps the most effective drug on the market. This is similar to his moves with hydoxy but he now has a proven effective drug. Again, why buy so much supply? Answer: because demand will be high

If he keeps hospitalizations and infections high, remdesivir demand will stay high. And if he owns the supply in the US, he could likely use GOP linked companies to distribute to hospitals and get his kickbacks. In this case as in PPE, there is no incentive to fight the pandemic.
    Notice the sky high prices tag on remdesivir. 3200 for 6 doses. Seems as though the US government set the price here. So maybe there isn’t a need for a middle man here. The Trump admin has directly done the price gouging again.

Regardless, the fact remains is that there is a financial incentive to keep hospitals full due to covid, to keep patients treated with remdesivir (and in some cases still with hydroxy) and for drs and nurses to burn thru restricted supplies of PPE such as N95 masks
    Trump and his cronies are practically minting money off the pandemic right now. Things are good. They are getting rich. Why change the status quo? They are happy. So what is their messaging now: they want the rest of us to “live with it”.
    https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1...685250050.html
    TheGreatYacht what do you think about this. Maybe Covid isn't FAKE, but was willingly introduced to make a mint for pharmaceutical companies and their politician enablers.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

TheGreatYacht what do you think about this. Maybe Covid isn't FAKE, but was willingly introduced to make a mint for pharmaceutical companies and their politician enablers.
    Ever heard of the phrase "never let a good crisis go to waste"? Covid is a hoax but the pharmaceutical drug cartels and health insurance mafias are taking advantage of the situation. Is it possible that Trump already knew that a plandemic was on it's way? Of course. Trump is part of the NWO. I think he knew very well what was coming.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ever heard of the phrase "never let a good crisis go to waste"? Covid is a hoax but the pharmaceutical drug cartels and health insurance mafias are taking advantage of the situation. Is it possible that Trump already knew that a plandemic was on it's way? Of course. Trump is part of the NWO. I think he knew very well what was coming.
    Every heard of the phrase?

"you are a fckin lunatic"

I bet you have.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

So, you're making the case for it being a plandemic now

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So, you're making the case for it being a plandemic now
    No. Just giving you food for thought. But here's the thing, if it is a "plandemic" or a purposely introduced virus (why haven't you thought of that yet) to scare the population or get them sick to make pharmaceutical companies richer and thus more powerful, guess what the best response from us is? Staying home

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No. Just giving you food for thought. But here's the thing, if it is a "plandemic" or a purposely introduced virus (why haven't you thought of that yet) to scare the population or get them sick to make pharmaceutical companies richer and thus more powerful, guess what the best response from us is? Staying home
    You want your cake and to eat it too.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You want your cake and to eat it too.
    Part of me would absolutely love to see the DOW turn into a smoldering heap and for all the billionaires and >10 millionaires to take a bath.

Remember, these are the "elites," the people who buy politicians and control politics.

Now do I actually want to see that happen? No. Because the average Joe would be the collateral damage most likely, but I also enjoy people refusing to go back to work so the billionaire class can further enrich themselves at the expense of wage slavery. "You need to go back to work for your 10 bucks an hour so my portfolio can recover!" them.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Part of me would absolutely love to see the DOW turn into a smoldering heap and for all the billionaires and >10 millionaires to take a bath.

Remember, these are the "elites," the people who buy politicians and control politics.

Now do I actually want to see that happen? No. Because the average Joe would be the collateral damage most likely, but I also enjoy people refusing to go back to work so the billionaire class can further enrich themselves at the expense of wage slavery. "You need to go back to work for your 10 bucks an hour so my portfolio can recover!" them.
    Rank choice voting, term limits, etc. There are stuff that people of all spectrums can agree on for starters. But they're not even on the docket cos they got us worried about fake racism and pretend pandemics.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I respect this outlook. Trump has acquiesced to the hoax if he was not otherwise in on it from the start.
    We have to tear down the two-party structure and tear down the monopolies that control us.
    Easier said than done. Awareness helps.
    “However [political parties] may now and then answer popular ends, they are likely in the course of time and things, to become potent engines, by which cunning, ambitious, and unprincipled men will be enabled to subvert the power of the people and to usurp for themselves the reins of government, destroying afterwards the very engines which have lifted them to unjust dominion.”

― George Washington

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rank choice voting, term limits, etc. There are stuff that people of all spectrums can agree on for starters. But they're not even on the docket cos they got us worried about fake racism and pretend pandemics.
    Without the media (left and right-wing) people of all skin colors would better get along. Without the Zionists and Jewish supremacists controlling world governments, the world would be a much better place.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Without the media (left and right-wing) people of all skin colors would better get along. Without the Zionists and Jewish supremacists controlling world governments, the world would be a much better place.
    Do you think Jared Kushner (Jew) controls Trump?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Get rid of the fed. And break apart these monopolies. But it can't happen until we take our government back.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do you think Jared Kushner (Jew) controls Trump?
    yeah. I've said that 1,000 x here

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump's chance of winning against whatever ass clown the Dems put up was nearly one hundred percent.
    Democrats are a tainted brand. Everything they touch turns to sh** and people know this.
    And since Dems don't have any plans of changing, their campaigns always have to be about villainizing the opposition because they only offer . The COVID Hoax literally went into effect the day after the failed impeachment.
    By all means, don't accept Trump as a good en y if that's how you see it. But Donald Trump is not their chosen one.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump's chance of winning against whatever ass clown the Dems put up was nearly one hundred percent.
    Democrats are a tainted brand. Everything they touch turns to sh** and people know this.
    And since Dems don't have any plans of changing, their campaigns always have to be about villainizing the opposition because they only offer . The COVID Hoax literally went into effect the day after the failed impeachment.
    By all means, don't accept Trump as a good en y if that's how you see it. But Donald Trump is not their chosen one.
    He's the chosen one by the cabal and elitists. Zionists and Jewish supremacists LOVE him. All the impeachment hearings are political theaters and puppets in Congress running a show pretending they care about you and me. Sure, a few of them are well intentioned but ultimately they do what their masters in Israel tell them to do. Sorry bud, but Trump is one of them.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm fairly confident your personal hate for the Dems drives this opinion, and I think it's misguided, though you're certainly en led to it, and I respect it.

I'm not even a fan of the current cadre of Dems myself (my disdain for old Joe, Shillary, the DNC and Pelosi are well known).

But, one only has to look at the last presidential and mid-term elections to conclude this country not only doesn't find the Dems as a tainted brand, they very much would like them to be back in power.

I do, however, agree that Trump had a much clear road to re-election before the pandemic, especially after Biden was made the Dem candidate.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm fairly confident your personal hate for the Dems drives this opinion, and I think it's misguided, though you're certainly en led to it, and I respect it.

I'm not even a fan of the current cadre of Dems myself (my disdain for old Joe, Shillary, the DNC and Pelosi are well known).

But, one only has to look at the last presidential and mid-term elections to conclude this country not only doesn't find the Dems as a tainted brand, they very much would like them to be back in power.

I do, however, agree that Trump had a much clear road to re-election before the pandemic, especially after Biden was made the Dem candidate.
    A roaring economy for a popular president was a slam dunk on the re-election front. The system players need a shutdown reset to get Trump out. Funny thing is it might not even work.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A roaring economy for a popular president was a slam dunk. The system players need a shutdown reset to get Trump out. Funny thing is it might not even work.
    Well, I disagree he was ever popular. He's a populist, which is a different thing.

However, I do agree the economy would've likely put him over the top, or at least made the race compe ive.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's the chosen one by the cabal and elitists. Zionists and Jewish supremacists LOVE him. All the impeachment hearings are political theaters and puppets in Congress running a show pretending they care about you and me. Sure, a few of them are well intentioned but ultimately they do what their masters in Israel tell them to do. Sorry bud, but Trump is one of them.
    None of them are well intentioned. Not a single one. Only one person (a republican) objected to the CARES Act, which was a huge theft. Again, believe Trump has went the way of not doing right by you if you see it that way; but don't think these vicious powers aren't trying to upgrade to something they have fuller control over.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well, I disagree he was ever popular. He's a populist, which is a different thing.

However, I do agree the economy would've likely put him over the top, or at least made the race compe ive.
    The rally numbers tell the story, not fake polls.

And no, Dementia dip had no chance pre-plandemic.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A roaring economy for a popular president was a slam dunk on the re-election front. The system players need a shutdown reset to get Trump out. Funny thing is it might not even work.
    Oh he's getting reelected there is no doubt about that. The elites want him. They never gave two s about economy. ElNono the race is not compe ive . Don't believe those fake polls from CNN. That's what they said about Hillary.

Like I said man, Trump LOCKED down the country. His Republican governors are locking down states again. He's the president, he can end this Coronahoax if he really wanted to. He's playing his part very well.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The rally numbers tell the story, not fake polls.

And no, Dementia dip had no chance pre-plandemic.
    Rallies are no barometer because even Shillary had comparable (even better) numbers, tbh. The fact that there's a ceiling in rallies logically means it's not a barometer.

Under that premise, his inauguration was a disaster, and actually supports the contention he just isn't a popular prez.

I'm not going to defend polls here, but you ignore them at your own risk. As I said, you can take every poll within the margin of error to go to Trump, if you feel they're not adjusted quite right.

I know Trump likes to claim they're fake, but he's been also pretty vocal and mad when Fox News has published theirs, so I'm fairly sure that behind the whole charade, he's keeping a good look at them.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh he's getting reelected there is no doubt about that. The elites want him. They never gave two s about economy. ElNono the race is not compe ive . Don't believe those fake polls from CNN. That's what they said about Hillary.

Like I said man, Trump LOCKED down the country. His Republican governors are locking down states again. He's the president, he can end this Coronahoax if he really wanted to. He's playing his part very well.
    I think there's still plenty of time from here to November for both to up, so I'm not ready to call the race yet.

But if the election would be tomorrow, I would easily say Trump loses and loses bad.

You don't have to worry about puppets and puppeteers though, old Joe is as establishment as it gets.

Thread Information