Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rallies are no barometer because even Shillary had comparable (even better) numbers, tbh. The fact that there's a ceiling in rallies logically means it's not a barometer.

Under that premise, his inauguration was a disaster, and actually supports the contention he just isn't a popular prez.

I'm not going to defend polls here, but you ignore them at your own risk. As I said, you can take every poll within the margin of error to go to Trump, if you feel they're not adjusted quite right.

I know Trump likes to claim they're fake, but he's been also pretty vocal and mad when Fox News has published theirs, so I'm fairly sure that behind the whole charade, he's keeping a good look at them.
    What are you talking about? Nobody showed up to Hillary rallies.

Rallies may have some built-in fallibility, but they're frankly more scientific than the rigged polls.

I don't even worry about "adjusted". I know what the fiction numbers well be before they come out.

I've been watching this for cycle after cycle. I know how it works.

You think money doesn't buy influence. You're sadly inept in this belief that it's an upright reality.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What are you talking about? Nobody showed up to Hillary rallies.

Rallies may have some built-in fallibility, but they're frankly more scientific than the rigged polls.

I don't even worry about "adjusted". I know what the fiction numbers well be before they come out.

I've been watching this for cycle after cycle. I know how it works.

You think money doesn't buy influence. You're sadly inept in this belief that it's an upright reality.
    This looks like nobody showed up?

Rallies are a flawed barometer because both sides have a hard 30% base that will likely fill up any arena in a friendly state. Like I said, they inherently have a cap.

ie: there's 21 million people in florida, over 12 million are registered voters, but you're going to project that from a 20k stadium?

And since you've been watching this 'cycle after cycle', you then know polls are actually fairly accurate. You would know '16 was largely an outlier when it comes to polling.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

That was a free concert / party on election eve. Don't be desperate. It's unbecoming.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Rallies are a flawed barometer because both sides have a hard 30% base that will likely fill up any arena in a friendly state. Like I said, they inherently have a cap.

ie: there's 21 million people in florida, over 12 million are registered voters, but you're going to project that from a 20k stadium?

And since you've been watching this 'cycle after cycle', you then know polls are actually fairly accurate. You would know '16 was largely an outlier when it comes to polling.
    Line up for that rally

Bon Jovi
    Bruce Springsteen
    Mic e Obama
    Barack Obama
    then lary came out

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Trump would fill three arenas on any given day. Hillary had to bus in high school students to get more than a hundred people to her events.

You show that you're desperate.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not at all. They're made up.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    At this point they are. They always tighten at the election gets closer so pollsters can claim accuracy no matter who wins.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/ep...nton-5491.html

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Line up for that rally

Bon Jovi
    Bruce Springsteen
    Mic e Obama
    Barack Obama
    then lary came out
    Hey, I never said they don't pull tricks. Trump had his share of guests as well.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump would fill three arenas on any given day. Hillary had to bus in high school students to get more than a hundred people to her events.

You show that you're desperate.
    You're making up and I'm desperate? Prove that Trump can fill three arenas on any given day. You can't. He couldn't even fill an arena in ing Tulsa, Ok.

Sorry, he's never been very popular. I'm not going to claim Shillary was more popular, she was actually very unlikeable, so that's a fairly low bar.

It's ok though, he doesn't need to be liked or popular, he just needs to win re-election.

Do tell.

I've presented polls from 2012 and 2008 before, fairly accurate. Want me to post them again?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    At this point they are. They always tighten at the election gets closer so pollsters can claim accuracy no matter who wins.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/ep...nton-5491.html
    Does this look 'tight' to you?

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/ep...obama-225.html

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    2018 Generic Congressional ballot:
    https://www.realclearpolitics.com/ep...vote-6185.html

2010 Generic Congressional ballot:
    https://www.realclearpolitics.com/ep...vote-2171.html

Looks pretty spot on to me.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're making up and I'm desperate? Prove that Trump can fill three arenas on any given day. You can't. He couldn't even fill an arena in ing Tulsa, Ok.

Sorry, he's never been very popular. I'm not going to claim Shillary was more popular, she was actually very unlikeable, so that's a fairly low bar.

It's ok though, he doesn't need to be liked or popular, he just needs to win re-election.

You either weren't paying any attention to rally numbers in 2016 or you're making up.

Trump is popular. Hillary and Biden are unpopular. It is what it is.

You can always hope that the Democrat cheating apparatus doesn't fail you like last time.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do tell.

I've presented polls from 2012 and 2008 before, fairly accurate. Want me to post them again?
    I don't care about the fake polls.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You either weren't paying any attention to rally numbers in 2016 or you're making up.

Trump is popular. Hillary and Biden are unpopular. It is what it is.

You can always hope that the Democrat cheating apparatus doesn't fail you like last time.
    You can't pick and choose numbers... his popularity numbers throughout his campaign, including losing the popular vote, his inauguration, his four years as president, all point to him being fairly unpopular.

You can call them fake, whatever makes you sleep better at night, but they are what they are.

Like I said, at the end of the day, he doesn't need to be liked, he just needs to win re-election.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sept. and McCain up 3 in a year any Repub didn't stand a chance much less one that conservatives didn't like

Pretty sure pollsters will make it interesting between now and November

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You can't pick and choose numbers... his popularity numbers throughout his campaign, including losing the popular vote, his inauguration, his four years as president, all point to him being fairly unpopular.

You can call them fake, whatever makes you sleep better at night, but they are what they are.

Like I said, at the end of the day, he doesn't need to be liked, he just needs to win re-election.
    There were a lot of people at his inauguration. And Trump had multiple rallies (two to four a day) with huge numbers for weeks at a time.

The Dem ballot box stuffing is not proof of popularity. Thank God for the electoral college that can mitigate the cheating for clearly unpopular candidates like Zombie Rapist and Psychopath Hillary.

Trump doesn't need to be like to win or lose; but the fact is that he is very popular. People love to love him and snowflakes love to hate him. Nobody gives two s about Zombie Rapist.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sept. and McCain up 3 in a year any Repub didn't stand a chance much less one that conservatives didn't like

Pretty sure pollsters will make it interesting between now and November
    Those polls were from end of October - start of November... would you agree they were relatively spot on?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There were a lot of people at his inauguration. And Trump had multiple rallies (two to four a day) with huge numbers for weeks at a time.

The Dem ballot box stuffing is not proof of popularity. Thank God for the electoral college that can mitigate the cheating for clearly unpopular candidates like Zombie Rapist and Psychopath Hillary.

Trump doesn't need to be like to win or lose; but the fact is that he is very popular. People love to love him and snowflakes love to hate him. Nobody gives two s about Zombie Rapist.
    I do think he has a very devoted, very vocal 30%, tbh...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    BTW, your own Trump debunked the voter fraud hoax. You hate to see it, tbh.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I do think he has a very devoted, very vocal 30%, tbh...
    Maybe the most popular person in the world.

Meanwhile, people care about Zombie Rapist even much less than they cared about Psycho Killer.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Line up for that rally

Bon Jovi
    Bruce Springsteen
    Mic e Obama
    Barack Obama
    then lary came out
    Jay Z and Beyoncé too IIRC

ElTrollo trying to claim a free concert is proof that Psycho Killer is popular.

I will admit that a good number feminazis and beta boys were enamored with her.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Meanwhile, people care about Zombie Rapist even much less than they cared about Psycho Killer.
    You mean 'well known'... he's certainly embarrassed the US enough... the world was laughing at his face, after all.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You mean 'well known'... he's certainly embarrassed the US enough... the world was laughing at his face, after all.
    Liberal tears narrative

Thread Information