Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 14202122232425 LastLast
    Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Anyone rocking any cool masks?

I just ordered one that looks like Butthead's grill. Seen some cool ones out there.
    Remember this? I do. How's California?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Remember this? I do. How's California?
    Doesn't work

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not even a little

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    On masks being placebo but guess you cant read DMC.
    "Cloth masks are little more than facial decorations. There's no place for them in light of Omicron," said CNN Medical Analyst Dr. Leana Wen, an emergency physician and visiting professor of health policy and management at the George Washington University Milken Ins ute School of Public Health, on CNN Newsroom Tuesday.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    "Cloth masks are little more than facial decorations. There's no place for them in light of Omicron," said CNN Medical Analyst Dr. Leana Wen, an emergency physician and visiting professor of health policy and management at the George Washington University Milken Ins ute School of Public Health, on CNN Newsroom Tuesday.

As they told us a 100 years earlier..."A piece of gauze proved worthless."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

These people are controlled and love to be submissive as well as dominated. It's their weird fetish.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Why do you always dishonestly edit the article?

"We need to be wearing at least a three-ply surgical mask," she said, which is also known as a disposable mask and can be found at most drugstores and some grocery and retail stores. "You can wear a cloth mask on top of that, but do not just wear a cloth mask alone."
    Ideally, in crowded places, "you should be wearing a KN95 or N95 mask," which can be as inexpensive as a few dollars each, Wen added. By having a better fit and certain materials -- such as polypropylene fibers -- acting as both mechanical and electrostatic barriers, these masks better prevent tiny particles from getting into your nose or mouth and must be fitted to your face to function properly.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

"We need to be wearing at least a three-ply surgical mask," she said, which is also known as a disposable mask and can be found at most drugstores and some grocery and retail stores. "You can wear a cloth mask on top of that, but do not just wear a cloth mask alone."
    Ideally, in crowded places, "you should be wearing a KN95 or N95 mask," which can be as inexpensive as a few dollars each, Wen added. By having a better fit and certain materials -- such as polypropylene fibers -- acting as both mechanical and electrostatic barriers, these masks better prevent tiny particles from getting into your nose or mouth and must be fitted to your face to function properly.
    Dishonesty is the most important part of being an honest broker.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Yup, typical of him to leave out details and outright lie.

Must still be butthurt over being called out on this before. And he wonders why he is viewed as an idiot.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I said long ago that cloth masks are a placebo. I said surgical masks and the N95 masks are good. I don't need to edit out anything since I didn't say all masks are placebos.

sore losers

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DMC is so full of . He made zero predictions about the omicron variant's effect on mask use, yet here he is begging for our approval again by lying.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DMC is so full of . He made zero predictions about the omicron variant's effect on mask use, yet here he is begging for our approval again by lying.
    He is back to the, “You do not troll me, I troll you” schtick.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The turd twins offended by facts. Sorry this is happening to you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DMC lashing out because he moved his goalposts multiple times in the past two years about which masks he claims are placebos.

ALL MASKS!

NO, JUST CLOTH MASKS!

EXCEPT THE MULTILAYERED ONES!

NO, ALL CLOTH MASKS!

ALSO SURGICAL MASKS!

I NEVER SAID SURGICAL MASKS!

BUT ALSO SURGICAL MASKS!

Next it will be N/KN95s that are placebos.

Then full hazmat suits.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    DMC lashing out because he moved his goalposts multiple times in the past two years about which masks he claims are placebos.

ALL MASKS!

NO, JUST CLOTH MASKS!

NO, ALL CLOTH MASKS!

ALSO SURGICAL MASKS!

BUT ALSO SURGICAL MASKS!

Then full hazmat suits.
    Like a 100 years ago..."A piece of gauze proved worthless."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So because I think masks are a placebo but still wear them, you somehow equate that to bifurcation of the issue?

Are you saying Hydroxychloroquine works 0%?
    If they work we should all be able to get back to normal just by wearing them. Why the lockdowns and continuing saga of infections and deaths? Are all these people getting infected because they didn't wear masks? (you won't address that straight on)
    I never commented on whether or not masks are placebos. That's your narrative, your strawman. Come clean, you know you want to. Else, you be all alone. tick tock.

ALL MASKS!

NO, JUST CLOTH MASKS!

NO, ALL CLOTH MASKS!

ALSO SURGICAL MASKS!

BUT ALSO SURGICAL MASKS!

Then full hazmat suits.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^ tried to make a point

Failed.

I can think my cloth mask is a placebo. That doesn't mean masks don't work for their intended purpose (real masks, not fashion statements). The cloth masks most people wear just don't do anything for COVID per the good doctor. Chop chop, 10-4, catch you on the flip side Pig Pen, mercy sakes alive looks like we got us a convoy...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DMC tried to hater the mask issue so one of the claims he made would eventually pan out.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DMC tried to hater the mask issue so one of the claims he made would eventually pan out.
    His ego is so derp-like frail that the idiot is now desperate for anything that looks like a “w” to save his legacy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The turd twins having a powwow, group huddle to strategize.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DMC checking in religiously now. Can't stay away.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DMC checking in religiously now. Can't stay away.
    Flailing like the idiot he is to cover his ups.

Derp would be proud of him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Flailing like the idiot he is to cover his ups.

Derp would be proud of him.
    Yall bug him for answers to yalls girly trantrums yet you dog on him for answering? You and Dumpster are oozing with estrogen.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    August 30th 2021 - Study finds mask mandates have no substantial effect on slowing COVID-19 spread
    With students finally headed back to school for the fall, debate is raging nationwide over whether K-12 children should be required to wear face masks to reduce the spread of COVID-19. But a peer-reviewed studysuggests that mask use and requirements during the pandemic had no substantial impact on reducing the spread of the virus.

Researchers from the University of Louisville examined COVID-19 case growth and mask use in the United States, comparing states with mask mandates to states without, and found that "mask mandates and use likely did not affect COVID-19 case growth."

"For our study, we wanted to determine if effects of mask mandates and use were observable in the general population," Dr. Damian Guerra, an assistant professor of biology at the University of Louisville, said. "Essentially, did the theory of mask effectiveness hold up on a population-wide level?"

Source study: Mask mandate and use efficacy for COVID-19 containment in US States. Damian D. GuerraIn conclusion, we found mask mandates and use to be poor predictors of COVID-19 spread in US states. Strengths of our study include assessing COVID-19 association with both mandates and reported use; evaluating both Ln and Fold growth models; accounting for population density differences; and measuring case growth after modeled mandate effective dates in states with late or no mandates

Thread Information