Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You said the POTUS was responsible for state decisions. Now you say he's not.

Make up your ing mind.
    That's not what I said. Quote me like the hnest broker you are.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Portland and Seattle were once nice cities.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's not what I said. Quote me like the hnest broker you are.
    I asked if POTUS was in charge of the states. You said yes. The left invented the narrative that the POTUS is in charge of state functions and decisions, while opening the back door for Cuomo to slip right out of. You were complicit.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Portland and Seattle were once nice cities.
    I wish I had visited them before it went to trash.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wanna know more about your conveniently selective memory. Is there a pill you take for it? Is there a pill you take to get it? Like do you share a doctor with Jeff Sessions and Brett Kavanaugh and every other conservative who gets questioned by Congress?
    Neat flat spin you're in now after getting stuck in my jet wash. Good luck pulling out of it. Next time do your research before offering generic comments.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What a hole country the US is.
    lololol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I asked if POTUS was in charge of the states. You said yes. The left invented the narrative that the POTUS is in charge of state functions and decisions, while opening the back door for Cuomo to slip right out of. You were complicit.
    Quote me or shut up. Your self-interested recollection of what you think I said ain't gonna cut it. Chop chop.

And thinking I'm team Cum

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Quote me or shut up. Your self-interested recollection of what you think I said ain't gonna cut it. Chop chop.
    You and I both know what you said. I don't need to convince you. You're just interested in other readers' impression of you. That makes one of us.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You and I both know what you said. I don't need to convince you. You're just interested in other readers' impression of you. That makes one of us.
    Quote me or shut up.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Quote me or shut up.
    Who is in control of New York where 25000 people have died from the virus?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Neat flat spin you're in now after getting stuck in my jet wash. Good luck pulling out of it. Next time do your research before offering generic comments.
    Does your conveniently selective memory ever malfunction and you suddenly forget Chicago black on black gun violence statistics at the worst possible time?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Does your conveniently selective memory ever malfunction and you suddenly forget Chicago black on black gun violence statistics at the worst possible time?
    The struggling pilot tries restarting his engines to no avail, aircraft, still in flat spin, continues to accelerate toward the hard deck.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Count down to

1. lawyer speak where words like "control" are magnified and cross examined. Does control mean in charge of decisions?
    2. Chumpdumper asking a narrative shifting question.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DisengenuousMC didn't quote me:

This last observation raises yet another point: Professor Dorf’s bottom line might be correct—the federal government has broad powers here to impose a national lockdown—but the Commerce Clause power needn’t and shouldn’t be the only authority to look at or rely on. Today’s coronavirus is from all indications a natural phenomenon, but what if another super-virus—the next one—is introduced in America intentionally as a form of biological warfare? Recent headlines about the U.S. military sheltering in place remind us all that military preparedness might depend in the twenty-first century on creating—even by mandate—herd immunity, just as other forms of military preparedness throughout American history have required compulsion (e.g., selective service conscription).
    DMC gonna run away from this like he always does. He read an article once about anti-commandeering doctrines, so apparently now he's a consitutional scholar.
    The federal government derives its authority for isolation and quarantine from the Commerce Clause of the U.S. Cons ution.

Under section 361 of the Public Health Service Act (42 U.S. Code § 264), the U.S. Secretary of Health and Human Services is authorized to take measures to prevent the entry and spread of communicable diseases from foreign countries into the United States and between states.

The authority for carrying out these functions on a daily basis has been delegated to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
    Oh, look, there's even a guy on Fox News ting on DMC:
    The "Life, Liberty & Levin" host explained that the Commerce Clause of the Cons ution gives Congress the power to "regulate commerce ... among the several States" and added that the New Deal era saw Supreme Court rulings that further strengthened the federal executive's authority over the states.

"The debate about federalism was a fake debate and I've given this a lot of thought," Levin said. "This has nothing to do with federalism. The president has more power to order governors, if he chooses, to open up their economies than people think.
    indeed

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do the Feds have authority to protect federal property?

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Count down to

1. lawyer speak where words like "control" are magnified and cross examined. Does control mean in charge of decisions?
    Imma just laugh at you.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do the Feds have authority to protect federal property?
    What was under attack at the time?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Count down to

"lawyer speak"

Even just now you're a disingenuous . The conversation was about who had control over the state's coronavirus response. But you deliberately didn't mention that because you're just interested in other poster's impressions of you.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    The struggling pilot tries restarting his engines to no avail, aircraft, still in flat spin, continues to accelerate toward the hard deck.
    stealing my and still deflecting.

Your surrender is duly noted

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "lawyer speak"

Even just now you're a disingenuous . The conversation was about who had control over the state's coronavirus response. But you deliberately didn't mention that because you're just interested in other poster's impressions of you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    stealing my and still deflecting.

Your surrender is duly noted
    Staring at the photo of his boyfriend on the console, the struggling pilot makes one final attempt at recovery by shaking his fist and loudly proclaiming victory over it, just before the explosion.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    WTF is going on there? Unmarked vehicles driving up to people in the street throwing them in and arresting them? for what exactly?

-------------------------------------------------------------

Federal law enforcement officers have used unmarked vehicles to detain protesters in Portland, according to news reports and at least one protester who spoke to USA TODAY.

Videos shared online show officers driving up to people, detaining them without explanation, then driving off, Oregon Public Broadcastingfirst reported. The ACLU filed a lawsuit Friday evening to try and end what it called "lawlessness" on the streets of Portland.

The lawsuit — the first of several that the ACLU said is to be filed against the Trump administration in Portland — seeks to block the Department of Homeland Security and other agencies from attacking journalists and legal observers at protests.

"Federal agents are terrorizing the community, threatening lives, and relentlessly attacking protesters demonstrating against police brutality," the ACLU said in a tweet. "This is not law and order. This is lawlessness — and it must be stopped."

Conner O’Shea, 30, a Portland resident who’s been attending protests for almost two months, told USA Today that early Thursday morning, around 2 a.m. he and a friend had left protests downtown and were walking back to their car when they were suddenly pursued by men who they believed to be federal agents.

O’Shea said after being warned by other protesters that federal agents were driving around in unmarked vans "snatching people," a van pulled over to the side walk and “four of five dudes in camo jump out and start charging at us.”

Both O'Shea and his friend ran in opposite directions. O’Shea did not see any sort of identifying markers on the men — badges or numbers or words on their camouflage uniforms. O’Shea managed to get away, and was later picked up by another friend and driven back home. But his friend Mark Pettibone, 29, has told media he was arrested and booked by federal agents, a story O’Shea confirmed.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ns/5457471002/
    Lmao you would fall for the left's talking points. Peaceful protesters and all for 50+ days, mortars, arson,breaking at fed buildings, and all but yeah peaceful.

Lmao!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Still not quoting me.

don't use big words vy

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Unidentified officials, federal abduction of US citizens...

Law and Order!
    Lmao if they fly the antifa flag then they're terrorists. Bleeding hearts like yourself think communism won't end up biting you in the ass when all is said and done.

Thread Information