Page 7 of 23 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I didn’t say it was a buzzword boogeyman to them, I said it’s one for you.

And concentration camps aren’t some communism-exclusive thing.
    A concentration camp would do wonders for your health until you become rail thin and you cease to exist. From one extreme to the other...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If they want to burn down like fed buildings and the like, terrorize citizens, wave their stupid antifa flags, etc then they aren't privy to our cons utional rights.

Again, sorry but your feelings don't ing matter one bit.
    Criminals get arrested, told their miranda rights, and taken in front of a judge. They get to see who arrested them and the opportunity to confront them in a trial of their peers. That's how the law works.

The one with the feelings hurt that these people get these rights is you, not me.

Ultimately, by skimping on the law, what ends up happening are mistrials and the federal government having to pay off civil lawsuits for wrongful arrests.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Criminals get arrested, told their miranda rights, and taken in front of a judge. They get to see who arrested them and the opportunity to confront them in a trial of their peers. That's how the law works.

The one with the feelings hurt that these people get these rights is you, not me.

Ultimately, by skimping on the law, what ends up happening are mistrials and the federal government having to pay off civil lawsuits for wrongful arrests.
    Lmao what part of "terrorist" aren't you understanding mr big brain? Antifa s are terrorists and thus have 0 rights whether you like it or not.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If they need fed help, they can ask for it.

This is ironic. Aren't you one of those 'States rights' champions around here? or only when it's politically expedient?

Plus, whether you like rioters or not, they're still American citizens and still have rights.
    So, the national guard shouldn't have been brought in when they were integrating schools?

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So, the national guard shouldn't have been brought in when they were integrating schools?
    Private, UNDISCLOSED, Military ABDUCTING Everyday Protestors in Portland, Oregon ..Over a Week Now!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lmao what part of "terrorist" aren't you understanding mr big brain? Antifa s are terrorists and thus have 0 rights whether you like it or not.
    lol no. I don't think you understand how terror laws work. Even white supremacist skinheads get their day in court.

They don't stop being Americans because they pledge allegiance to anything. You could certainly try them for treason, but you're still going through the justice system, and they get to keep all their rights.

Remember when Dubya tried to invalidate habeas to actual terrorists not even in US soil and the SCOTUS said no? Well, there you go.

This discussion also came about when Trump said he was identifying Antifa as a terror group. There's no such thing.

While the PATRIOT Act defines "domestic terrorism" for the purposes of authorizing law enforcement investigations, no federal criminal offense exists which is referred to as "domestic terrorism". While international terrorism ("acts of terrorism transcending national boundaries") is a defined crime in federal law, acts of domestic terrorism are charged under specific laws, such as killing federal agents or "attempting to use explosives to destroy a building in interstate commerce"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not sure how you're making that leap. If the local/state LEO is violating the law, the federal government can certainly ensure the laws are followed.

It's not the case here. Portland and Oregon LEO have been following the law, making arrests, etc, AFAIK.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not sure how you're making that leap. If the local/state LEO is violating the law, the federal government can certainly ensure the laws are followed.

It's not the case here. Portland and Oregon LEO have been following the law, making arrests, etc, AFAIK.
    That's not a leap. That's a direct correlation. They were brought in against the governor's will to protect American citizens. You were for that.

Are you saying that now that shouldn't be done for Portland if local and state law enforcement is failing to keep the peace?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's not a leap. That's a direct correlation. They were brought in against the governor's will to protect American citizens. You were for that.

Are you saying that now shouldn't be done for Portland?
    I don't have a problem with policing, be it local, state or federal, and I don't think the governor generally has a problem with that either as long as it's lawful.

However, what we're seeing here is federal agents breaking the law, namely the civil rights of US citizens, thus why they're getting sued.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't have a problem with policing, be it local, state or federal, and I don't think the governor generally has a problem with that either as long as it's lawful.

However, what we're seeing here is federal agents breaking the law, namely the civil rights of US citizens, thus why they're getting sued.
    So, you're objection is not the concept but the execution.

I can see that. I haven't been watching this closely. I don't trust the feds, tbh. It wouldn't surprise me if they were doing more harm than good.

That said, the Portland police have stand down orders and law abiding citizens are most certainly at risk.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I can see that. I haven't been watching this closely. I don't trust the feds, tbh. It wouldn't surprise me if they were doing more harm than good.

That said, the Portland police have stand down orders and law abiding citizens are most certainly at risk.
    There's specific instances where they picked people up on the street, using unmarked cars, and wearing no identifying tags at all, for apparently no reason, and didn't take them to a judge.

Another fed shot a protester in the face with impact ammo.The feds even admitted to it, and claimed it was necessary.

Well, that's all fine and dandy, but they need to explain that in front of a judge and a jury. That's my beef with this, and should be everyone's beef, IMO.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There's specific instances where they picked people up on the street, using unmarked cars, and wearing no identifying tags at all, for apparently no reason, and didn't take them to a judge.

Another fed shot a protester in the face with impact ammo.The feds even admitted to it, and claimed it was necessary.

Well, that's all fine and dandy, but they need to explain that in front of a judge and a jury. That's my beef with this, and should be everyone's beef, IMO.
    I've never thought that Americans should accept plain clothed police.

But I'm sure you can cite SC cases that prop up this police state.

Nor do I think they should accept lying from police. But SC has supported that, too.

This is what happens when the Cons ution gets perverted.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

This was all planned ma nig. They plan everything. Right-wingers like koriwhat who are cheerleading this are useful idiots who are partisan hacks obsessed with military and policestate.

If American patriots are so concerned about riots then let them put those guns to use. Will they use them? Probably not. Cowards.

After the plandemic, I don't trust government at all. So I'm not on favor of this crap. We haven't even discussed if these events are staged.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This was all planned ma nig. They plan everything. Right-wingers like koriwhat who are cheerleading this are useful idiots who are partisan hacks obsessed with military and policestate.

If American patriots are so concerned about riots then let them put those guns to use. Will they use them? Probably not. Cowards.

After the plandemic, I don't trust government at all. So I'm not on favor of this crap. We haven't even discussed if these events are staged.
    USA Today reporting it. They don't report non player approved news. That's why I haven't jumped into this. It is certainly planned by the shadow govt. The endgame is not yet fully known.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've never thought that Americans should accept plain clothed police.

But I'm sure you can cite SC cases that prop up this police state.

Nor do I think they should accept lying from police. But SC has supported that, too.

This is what happens when the Cons ution gets perverted.
    It's not plain clothed. They're dressed as cops, but with tags covered. DHS claims it's because officers get doxxed.

I don't even think every arrest they made is wrongful or illegal. But if they cross a legal line, they need to respond for it, and we need to know who authorized it and under what law.

And if the law is uncons utional, it needs to be brought down.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's not plain clothed. They're dressed as cops, but with tags covered. DHS claims it's because officers get doxxed.

I don't even think every arrest they made is wrongful or illegal. But if they cross a legal line, they need to respond for it, and we need to know who authorized it and under what law.

And if the law is uncons utional, it needs to be brought down.
    It's shady. Anyone who can't do something in the open shouldn't be doing the job.

They pulled this on the CIA "whistleblower". That was BS too.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    USA Today reporting it. They don't report non player approved news. That's why I haven't jumped into this. It is certainly planned by the shadow govt. The endgame is not yet fully known.
    Good for you bruh. Based on principle, I don't agree w any of this crap. If the people in Portland want their leftist communist Utopia then let them get what they ask for. People like koriwhat getting orgasms out of this have no principles and are acting purely out of emotion. Funny cuz he is accusing everyone else of acting out of emotion when he's doing that very same thing

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good for you bruh. Based on principle, I don't agree w any of this crap. If the people in Portland want their leftist communist Utopia then let them get what they ask for. People like koriwhat getting orgasms out of this have no principles and are acting purely out of emotion. Funny cuz he is accusing everyone else of acting out of emotion when he's doing that very same thing
    It's entirely an emotional partisan reaction, tbh... if old Joe would deploy anonymous cops to lift up and arrest US citizens (say, 2nd amendments protesters), I would be denouncing it too, and the NRA, Fox News and kori would be all up in arms about it. c'est la vie.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's entirely an emotional partisan reaction, tbh... if old Joe would deploy anonymous cops to lift up and arrest US citizens (say, 2nd amendments protesters), I would be denouncing it too, and the NRA, Fox News and kori would be all up in arms about it. c'est la vie.
    Exactly.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He has principles. They're just raw and not so refined. He isn't the real problem. He's a meat and potato guy in a f*cked up world is all.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol no. I don't think you understand how terror laws work. Even white supremacist skinheads get their day in court.

They don't stop being Americans because they pledge allegiance to anything. You could certainly try them for treason, but you're still going through the justice system, and they get to keep all their rights.

Remember when Dubya tried to invalidate habeas to actual terrorists not even in US soil and the SCOTUS said no? Well, there you go.

This discussion also came about when Trump said he was identifying Antifa as a terror group. There's no such thing.

While the PATRIOT Act defines "domestic terrorism" for the purposes of authorizing law enforcement investigations, no federal criminal offense exists which is referred to as "domestic terrorism". While international terrorism ("acts of terrorism transcending national boundaries") is a defined crime in federal law, acts of domestic terrorism are charged under specific laws, such as killing federal agents or "attempting to use explosives to destroy a building in interstate commerce"
    show me where "white supremecists" are considered terrorists and labeled as so.

but muh feelings!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the forums david icke is all over it again! actually icke has more brains than you bro.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    show me where "white supremecists" are considered terrorists and labeled as so.

but mhh feelings!
    sure...

https://archives.fbi.gov/archives/ne...-united-states

Domestic Terrorism

Domestic right-wing terrorist groups often adhere to the principles of racial supremacy and embrace antigovernment, antiregulatory beliefs. Generally, extremist right-wing groups engage in activity that is protected by cons utional guarantees of free speech and assembly. Law enforcement becomes involved when the volatile talk of these groups transgresses into unlawful action.

(excerpted from above)

see also:
    https://www.fbi.gov/news/testimony/c...hite-supremacy

So now that you know, what are your thoughts about it?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hope you gave him a 1 star, tbh... that's inexcusable.
    I was refunded, he was probably fired.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thread Information