Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    no but I read his thread and his stance is pretty clear. Millenial Mashedpotatoes seemed to be the only poster on board with shifting the blame onto the children and away from the pedo. I assume he’d feel the same if it was his own hot kid.
    What children? You mean the grown ass women that tried to get a gain by lying and posting edited screenshots from when they were 17 and texted a famous guy? Yeah, they had to erase their social media and hide after being exposed for the frauds they were. Apparently they weren't as naive as some try to imagine them, tbh.
    Last edited by DAF86; 07-22-2020 at 02:33 AM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Have you had a word with DAF86?
    Drop a mention next time son, so I can know people are talking about me, tbh.

Name
    Dick
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Arkansas Razorbacks
    Have you had a word with DAF86?

Name
    Dick
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Arkansas Razorbacks
    Heck, I'm not even sure I haven't ed an underage girl.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Golden State Warriors
    If anything good came from this thread it’s a black Stan appearance.
    Bend over, I'll ing give you a Black Stan appearance.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Golden State Warriors
    you don't know her... first of all, she's not even a citizen, i could get her kicked out of the country before that happened... also she is against lawyers/court, and couldn't afford one if she wanted one in the first place. we're not doing divorce/child support. Gosh you are such a generalist. Child support is for white es/karens/citizens, tbh.

checked in 2016 & her country isn't even on the list of reciprocal child support countries like Canada, UK, most of the EU, Australia, etc. so basically I could leave her with the baby, and she even wanted that at first. but now I voluntarily came back into her life and told her I want to be a family again. But it's an easy out.
    I'm cool with this. I ain't goin to testify but if you make that reality, I won't be a about it.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I'm a hypocrite that acts as if a young attractive woman wanted to me, I wouldn't.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    the baby is an American citizen now, you ain't kicking anybody to the curb... once you're late with you child support payment, you're going to find out really quickly what the judge thinks about your scheme...

but hey, hope it's nothing like that, and you spend the next 20 years working hard to feed that baby and baby mamma.
    the baby is a US citizen if it is born in the US, but she hasn't been born yet, and the baby being a citizen doesn't make the woman a citizen. They can kick her out and leave the baby to me. then I'd get to raise her how I like.

Milk is quite cheap right now. Certainly cheaper than it ever was during the Obama or Bush administrations

As for diapers? nah, just leave her naked in a bucket, and clean out the bucket whenever she eliminates.

child care/day care? nope, my best friend's wife works from home with their daughter already and even if she didn't, my best friend makes piles o' money so she could be a home maker and not work.

Tuition? nope, she's going to public school, just as I did, and as far as college that's legally the student's responsibility, not the parent's. I had to earn/pay my own way anyway.

A child doesn't have to be expensive, tbh?

Still Sporting Ben Davis Allan Rowe vs Wade's Avatar
    Name
    Allan
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    it makes me feel better knowing irl youve never got that peepee wet

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    it makes me feel better knowing irl youve never got that peepee wet
    Dumb comment to make considering the thread le, huh?

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    He's saying no one believes you, Andy. No one really does. Just sayin...

Name
    Luck_The_Fakers
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    the baby is a US citizen if it is born in the US, but she hasn't been born yet, and the baby being a citizen doesn't make the woman a citizen. They can kick her out and leave the baby to me. then I'd get to raise her how I like.

Milk is quite cheap right now. Certainly cheaper than it ever was during the Obama or Bush administrations

As for diapers? nah, just leave her naked in a bucket, and clean out the bucket whenever she eliminates.

child care/day care? nope, my best friend's wife works from home with their daughter already and even if she didn't, my best friend makes piles o' money so she could be a home maker and not work.

Tuition? nope, she's going to public school, just as I did, and as far as college that's legally the student's responsibility, not the parent's. I had to earn/pay my own way anyway.

A child doesn't have to be expensive, tbh?
    Why have a baby if you're going to basically be an absent parent, and be cheap as with your own kid?

Not even born yet, and you already threw the college education on his/her back... smh

You should probably put that kid in foster care and wait to be an adult to have children, tbh

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    College
    Arizona Wildcats
    Why have a baby if you're going to basically be an absent parent, and be cheap as with your own kid?

Not even born yet, and you already threw the college education on his/her back... smh

You should probably put that kid in foster care and wait to be an adult to have children, tbh
    The OP is complete bull either way

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green

I'd have rather waited to have the baby in 3-4 years, tbh. Not a bas , but not planned, either tbh. Somewhere in between.

College education is the student's responsibility in the United States. I didn't get a penny from family for tuition/fees/books, tbh. I made my own way.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    College
    Arizona Wildcats
    I'd have rather waited to have the baby in 3-4 years, tbh. Not a bas , but not planned, either tbh. Somewhere in between.

College education is the student's responsibility in the United States. I didn't get a penny from family for tuition/fees/books, tbh. I made my own way.
    The ol’ “my dad was an irresponsible POS so I’m going to be one too!” mindset that has been plaguing black America for generations

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    The ol’ “my dad was an irresponsible POS so I’m going to be one too!” mindset that has been plaguing black America for generations
    Yep. Cyclical. Maintaining ritual & tradition proper.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Chicago Bulls
    College
    Florida State Seminoles

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Chicago Bulls
    College
    Florida State Seminoles

Get yourself a chocolate polka

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    DAF86 collateral damage ITT tbh

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    Blake Did your bull stop at one?

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    It's a girl, so not a big deal.

Mixed race girl = hot, supermodel, beauty with an ideal skin tone

Mixed race boy = fish out of water, picked on wherever he goes

Major plus that it's a girl, tbh.
    Are you white? Is your girl black/brown Mexican?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Obvious troll post with the inclusion of "mixed" in the header.. dead giveaway

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Are you white? Is your girl black/brown Mexican?
    Can't see her face very well (blurred image) but here is my beautiful lady and her lovely, sensual pregnant body; carrying my child inside of her:

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Is you kid gonna be called cirrhosis?

Thread Information