Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    I meant you have an extra one.
    Then I'd be without a doubt the most accomplished down syndrome person in the history of humanity, by a light year.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    what does that mean by $139 "Lab Fee"? Do they do it at the walmart or what?? Where would you actually get the test done if you bought the kit at a walmart? Since the hospitals around don't do it.

I don't have snail mail (mailing address and I've never used a stamp) so I don't know how that process they listed on the back could work...

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    what does that mean by $139 "Lab Fee"? Do they do it at the walmart or what?? Where would you actually get the test done if you bought the kit at a walmart? Since the hospitals around don't do it.

I don't have snail mail (mailing address and I've never used a stamp) so I don't know how that process they listed on the back could work...
    you have to mail the swabs out, if you don't want to give out your physical address rent a po box

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    you have to mail the swabs out, if you don't want to give out your physical address rent a po box
    I don't have a physical address, I stay in hotels from time to time, when the weather is cooler often I live in my car...

I thought i read on there "same day results"? how is that possible with US snail mail of all things?? Yikes... is there any alternative for actual same day results?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Louisville Cardinals
    I’m not sure why anyone still responds to this idiot and his fake life tbh. He can’t even keep his facts about his fake life straight. Dude needs some kind of sheet where he tracks all of his nonsense

Thread Information