Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    normal people with peaceful intentions.don't have the need to destroy the gate to enter the community. Why didn’t they protest legally outside of the gated area???
    Protests are meant to be agitative by nature. If they can identify who damages the fate, let them deal with a property damage claim. The people walking on the street were not making any threat to the homeowners and weren’t on or approaching their property. Instead they started yelling and pointing weapons at people who were walking right by their residence.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    normal people with peaceful intentions.don't have the need to destroy the gate to enter the community. Why didn’t they protest legally outside of the gated area???
    They did protest peacefully. Normal people don't wave guns in a threatening manner at unarmed people. Whoever broke the gate needs to pay to get it fixed and that couple needs to be charged as well.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If this was a peaceful and legal protest, why was there a need to breakdown the gate???

to defend yourself and legally brandish a weapon
    there has to be “imminent” danger to your life or someone else and you are there and need to stop someone or yourself from immediate harm

look at the video - no one within view of the idiot homeowners

the gate is not causing imminent loss of life to anyone

had the homeowners hunkered down inside their home and the mob broken in and charged at them

then they might have a case

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I like how the gate is the linch pin for the justification (Which is still wrong and this couple should indeed face charges for it) these right wingers are using like it absolves everything.
    The right to bear arms is the lynch pin. Do you not believe in the second amendment?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Protests are meant to be agitative by nature. If they can identify who damages the fate, let them deal with a property damage claim. The people walking on the street were not making any threat to the homeowners and weren’t on or approaching their property. Instead they started yelling and pointing weapons at people who were walking right by their residence.
    It was a peaceful mob

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    to defend yourself and legally brandish a weapon
    there has to be “imminent” danger to your life or someone else and you are there and need to stop someone or yourself from immediate harm

look at the video - no one within view of the idiot homeowners

the gate is not causing imminent loss of life to anyone

had the homeowners hunkered down inside their home and the mob broken in and charged at them

then they might have a case
    THEY'RE ES FOR NOT BUNKERING DOWN!
    TRUMP'S A FOR BUNKERING DOWN!

TheGreatYacht Moar double takes from the chumpettes

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They had every right to sit on their porch with guns. Where they ed up was pointing them. Vandalizing their property (the gate) wasn't adequate justification. That being said, charging them with a felony was stupid. A misdemeanor would have been more reasonable as well as charging the people who broke down the gate.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They did protest peacefully. Normal people don't wave guns in a threatening manner at unarmed people. Whoever broke the gate needs to pay to get it fixed and that couple needs to be charged as well.
    Glad they got charged. They tried to escalate a peaceful protest...thank God noone was hurt or killed because of their reckless and childish behavior. Acting like some straight up thugs to a bunch of gay and lesbian protestors smh.
    Okay well charge the person(s) who broke gate. Who gives a about the gate? The protest was peaceful and the couple broke the law. Plain and simple.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They had every right to sit on their porch with guns. Where they ed up was pointing them. Vandalizing their property (the gate) wasn't adequate justification. That being said, charging them with a felony was stupid. A misdemeanor would have been more reasonable as well as charging the people who broke down the gate.
    Nobody responsible for creating this situation is being charged. This is just a racist prosecutor taking out her racism on whitey.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who would have known pointing a gun at someone not threatening you would be a crime? You don't point a gun at someone unless you're ready to follow through and shoot. I wouldn't bring charges against the husband but the wife? Definitely.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    unfortunately those agitative actions brought out the dangerous illegal scared response. Fortunately no one got hurt.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

to my knowledge if they participate in this program it wipes the felony

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who would have known pointing a gun at someone not threatening you would be a crime? You don't point a gun at someone unless you're ready to follow through and shoot. I wouldn't bring charges against the husband but the wife? Definitely.
    #MobRights #TrespasserRights

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    THEY'RE ES FOR Waving weapons when not even in any danger!
    TRUMP'S A - PERIOD!

TheGreatYacht Moar double takes from the chumpettes

fify

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You already exposed yourself.

These chumpettes are just extensions of the mob.

TheGreatYacht

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who would have known pointing a gun at someone not threatening you would be a crime?
    Not I. I never would've imagined that a trespassing mob would be afforded such protections.

Silly me. I thought we had a Bill Of Rights.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    The video is all you need to see...

IF the “mob” “protesters “ were approaching or trying to enter the private home

THAT - would have given the homeowners the right to brandish their weapons...

the video shows NO ONE within 20-25 yards of the homeowners and it shows the idiot homeowners pointing and waving and using threatening gestures with their weapons - clearly in violation of the law

you want to see how fair you are?

make the homeowners black doing the exact same thing and it would have swiftly evolved into a shootout- either with a mob member or the police themselves

there is ZERO chance black homeowners would be alive or free today if that had been the case and you are dishonest if you deny this.
    When is the last time you saw Ku Klux Klan randomly marching thru a neighborhood

Sort of the point here

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not I. I never would've imagined that a trespassing mob would be afforded such protections.

Silly me. I thought we had a Bill Of Rights.
    Trump suspends the first amendment and you want to cry about the bill of rights

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When is the last time you saw Ku Klux Klan randomly marching thru a neighborhood

Sort of the point here
    Chumpettes wouldn't be calling them "peaceful protesters" in such a case.

They love their double takes.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump suspends the first amendment and you want to cry about the bill of rights
    So you're saying you believe in it 'til you don't.

Cos Orange Man bad, these people don't have their Cons utional rights.

Good job, blakeline bum. It's always good for you to do ent your idiocy.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    This message is hidden because Spurtacular is on your ignore list.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    People fleeing from white bullets damaged the gate.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This message is hidden because Spurtacular is on your ignore list.

Oh, look; Slob voted this up with his fake black man alt.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Sort of the point here

charlottesville

and the nazi in chief defended/celebrated their nazi tactics

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "....It was a huge and frightening crowd. They had broken the gate and were coming at us," Mark McCloskey told 5 On Your Side, explaining the videos that show him and his wife aiming a rifle and pistol respectively at the crowd.

But video from early in the incident shows a man holding open the left side of the gate while the right door is fully intact and upright.

"I didn’t see anything violent. I didn’t see anything wild from my perspective. I did see somebody open the door, and they walk into a gated community. I didn’t see anything broken or property being damaged," Maxi Glamour said....

https://www.ksdk.com/article/news/lo...e-41d5d4d71b61
    I posted this last night.

Some of you guys are ing morons. I think you know who you are.

Thread Information