Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Redhogs just makes too much sense. They can keep Hogs Haven AND the #HTTR theme. Also it has the same number of syllables and "ring" as Redskins. It's common sense.

The absolute worst case scenario is "warriors", you're not going to magically get klay thompson and stephen curry NFL equivalents just because you named them that...stupid

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Lolol there's no way they would call them the "Skins".

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Lolol there's no way they would call them the "Skins".
    Oh I don't know. I mean, it's fine to call black people "nigs" instead of the full word right?

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Oh I don't know. I mean, it's fine to call black people "nigs" instead of the full word right?
    I think "ggers" is ok

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    chris uses nignog

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    So, "Washington Nignogs" then. What's the logo?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    Dallas Football Team says they're playing in front of fans.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/j...-at-t-stadium/

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    So, "Washington Nignogs" then. What's the logo?

Perfect for any helmet or baseball cap

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    wonder if a team like New Orleans, Seattle or KC will be nerfed this year because of the lack of fan noise at games, while the Chargers and maybe the Cowboys get a unique advantage

Either way, it'll be a bigtime asterisk le year that nobody will want to claim

We've got a job to do. Darth_Pelican's Avatar
    My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    wonder if a team like New Orleans, Seattle or KC will be nerfed this year because of the lack of fan noise at games, while the Chargers and maybe the Cowboys get a unique advantage

Either way, it'll be a bigtime asterisk le year that nobody will want to claim
    In the past 2 years, Saints are 14-2 on the road and 12-4 at home, and are also 1-2 in the playoffs at home (Rams bad non-call). They'll be fine without fan noise.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    In the past 2 years, Saints are 14-2 on the road and 12-4 at home, and are also 1-2 in the playoffs at home (Rams bad non-call). They'll be fine without fan noise.
    Yep, noticed that. It's not like the Saints pre-2018 which relied on Brees alone to be jesus to keep the team afloat.

The difference is, the defense and the running game travels, while the air attack largely does not. Very difficult to convert a third and not-short on the road, but if you can avoid those situations and win on the ground game and get after the other QB on defense with guys like Cam Jordan, Demario Davis, Sheldon Rankins and that young guy, then you should be good on the road as well.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Affirmative action hire for Team President

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    They should stick with Redskins for 2020 and then use a full offseason to make a solid decision. But just going by Washington for a whole year is silly.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    They should stick with Redskins for 2020 and then use a full offseason to make a solid decision. But just going by Washington for a whole year is silly.
    its pretty silly. i think its partially a troll job by Snyder tbh. i woulda gone with Pigskins or Hogs or something

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    I like the Pigskins. It's got a retro leather helmet feel to it

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    its pretty silly. i think its partially a troll job by Snyder tbh. i woulda gone with Pigskins or Hogs or something
    Redhogs was actually the no-brainer choice.

1) It keeps the "HTTR" meme which has been a source of team spirit/pride for fans of the franchise for decades.
    2) It's the same amount of syllables as Redskins, so it can fit into the theme song / fight song
    3) They keep the same colors, jersey styles etc, just replace the native american dude with an aggressive pig ready to play some football
    4) Hogs Haven is their official fan club and sports blog, and "Hogs" conjures memories of the elite Redskins teams of the 1980s.
    5) It fits in well with the rest of the NFC East team names.

The only good news is that the 2020 Washington FC will be 2-14 at best because they don't have a competent QB or much of a roster in general except for their young, talented but oft-injured D-line. So it won't really matter much for history's sake.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I like the Pigskins. It's got a retro leather helmet feel to it
    That would be my second choice, but people calling the actual football the pigskin would make things confusing. Still, the advantage of that one is you still get to keep the "skins" nickname

Absolutely under NO cir stances should they use something terrible like Warriors (ummm... Dwayne Haskins is NOT the next Steph Curry), Presidents, Generals, Senators, anything referring to politics in DC.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Their D-Line is damn good, the rest of their team blows, but against the right opponents (i.e. bad O-Lines, statue QBs) they can do some damage this year.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    7-9, put up a good fight in the playoffs without fans against the GOAT Tom Brady. Would call it a successful season considering all the cir stances.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    What will be their official team name for 2021? That is the question.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Do you guys think WFT will be looking for a QB in the 1st round?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Since they won the division ( at 7-9, but nonetheless), do they keep WFT or adopt a real time tbh?

Something related to pigs/hogs would make sense.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    You also want to put an asterisk on a game where there was an obvious PI call so maybe your misjudgment is par for the course.
    Apparently the election got stolen as well, so that's just par for the course for him, tbh.

Believe.
    My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Washington DC Servants of Allah

Thread Information