My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    that team name

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    ... thats pretty in hilarious

but also unique. helmet logo will be replaced by player jersey number. thats kinda dope

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    why not "Redhogs"? That was the no brainer pick to me. Their freakin' SB blog is Hogs Haven and their fans identify with the Hogs as well. And they can keep the "HTTR" slogan and everything?

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    When woke go broke

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    When woke go broke
    Yep. In all seriousness, the Left 100% caused this. and yet, 2 resident ST'ers left of center are laughing hard ITT. Just goes to show.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Yep. In all seriousness, the Left 100% caused this. and yet, 2 resident ST'ers left of center are laughing hard ITT. Just goes to show.
    ESPN.com Kellerman blasting Snyder again. He did exactly as he was instructed!

Veteran
    Post Count
    ESPN.com Kellerman blasting Snyder again. He did exactly as he was instructed!
    Kellerman is the second biggest tool on ESPN behind Cocaine Steve.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    What? Even when I was pretty far to the right, I thought that was an obvious needed name change. Like 20 damn years ago. Something like the “Braves”, I kind of get. It’s sort of a compliment. But, “Redskins”??? But it’s clearly stuck around because Native Americans have almost zero power. Even though they have a big as gripe as anyone.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    And what the . You’ve thrown around, “######” have a dozen times in the last week. Even though your fake life includes you marrying a black chick and now having a mixed baby. Which to your fake chagrin is going to come out looking like a fake black friend of a pedophile. That’s some ed up internet .

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    And what the . You’ve thrown around, “######” have a dozen times in the last week. Even though your fake life includes you marrying a black chick and now having a mixed baby. Which to your fake chagrin is going to come out looking like a fake black friend of a pedophile. That’s some ed up internet .
    just because i've had sex with a few black women and one has a bun in the oven from me doesn't mean I can't be a racist, tbh?

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    It's the Cowboys vs the Football Team on Monday Night Football.

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    Lowkey this is a pretty decent trolling job by Snyder, tbh.

My Team
    Washington Redskins
    Post Count
    So ing stupid. Majority of native Americans love the name or don’t care according to reports and polls. I became a fan of the logo growing up a skins fan in TX. I thought it was cool looking so I’m more pissed about that than the name change. Most fans call them the Skins anyways.

Most of the younger fan base wants the Redwolves. I don’t care for it reminds me of the Minnesota Timberwolves who blow also. I would of been okay with Warriors if they kept the logo but it’s a global brand now.

I like the Warpaths (In the team song), Hogs or Redhogs and FC Washington with the number on the helmet looks pretty dope. I still have a little hope this lasts a season or two and eventually go back to the Skins .

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    Lowkey this is a pretty decent trolling job by Snyder, tbh.

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    So ing stupid. Majority of native Americans love the name or don’t care according to reports and polls. I became a fan of the logo growing up a skins fan in TX. I thought it was cool looking so I’m more pissed about that than the name change. Most fans call them the Skins anyways.

Most of the younger fan base wants the Redwolves. I don’t care for it reminds me of the Minnesota Timberwolves who blow also. I would of been okay with Warriors if they kept the logo but it’s a global brand now.

I like the Warpaths (In the team song), Hogs or Redhogs and FC Washington with the number on the helmet looks pretty dope. I still have a little hope this lasts a season or two and eventually go back to the Skins .
    I said this before:

-adopt the "Skins" name.
    -Erase the feathers from the logo, so that it doesn't look like a Native American anymore.

"Offending" elements gone. Team still mantains its iden y. Win/win, imho.

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    Just being Washington FC isn’t a terrible idea tbh, it works for soccer and will annoy the out of soccer fans.

American need for a team mascot leads to a ton of terrible ideas, like the Thunder, Pelicans, Texans, naming your team after a sock color, etc

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    I said this before:

-adopt the "Skins" name.
    -Erase the feathers from the logo, so that it doesn't look like a Native American anymore.

"Offending" elements gone. Team still mantains its iden y. Win/win, imho.
    Washington Skins?

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    Washington Skins?
    Yeah, the Washington Skins. Or just, "The Skins". I'm sure most Redskins fans would be cool with it. Heck that's how they have been calling their team all this time.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    how about the Pigskins

that way they can keep the skins name, and also allude to The Hogs

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    What about Washington Rainbow?

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    how about the Pigskins

Racist against cops

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I still like Redhogs best, because their freakin' fanbase identifies as the Hogs Haven, and they can still keep the HTTR slogan, plus Redhogs has the same syllables as Redskins so it would fit neatly into their fight song.

The absolute worst case scenarios are using any names from another sport like the NBA -- especially Warriors and Wolves.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    how about the Pigskins

this one is oddly clever. Pigskin is a football so they wouldn't even need a swine component on that logo.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Yeah, the Washington Skins. Or just, "The Skins". I'm sure most Redskins fans would be cool with it. Heck that's how they have been calling their team all this time.
    Lol no

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count

Thread Information