My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    TSA, Chrisbot, derp and millennial messiah

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Did gummi tell you this?
    How long are you going to be butthurt for?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How long are you going to be butthurt for?
    Lol gummi is your source for info though. It's hilarious.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Lol gummi is your source for info though. It's hilarious.
    I use many sources for info. What’s hilarious?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I use many sources for info. What’s hilarious?
    When you quote gummi. It's hilarious.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pretty sure that stuff is in short supply though
    hopes for remdesivir have subsided

"But while remdesivir is pretty good -- better than many other antivirals, anyway -- at faking out the viral polymerase's companion proofreader protein, it's far from perfect, Shafer said.

Some intact viral-genome copies may still manage to get made, escape from the cell, and infect other cells -- mission accomplished.

Using remdesivir in combination with some still-sought, as-yet-undiscovered drug that could block the proofreader could turn out to be a more surefire strategy than remdesivir alone.

https://scopeblog.stanford.edu/2020/...avirus-killer/

================

In cell studies, seaweed extract outperforms remdesivir in blocking COVID-19 virus

https://medicalxpress.com/news/2020-...-blocking.html

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    When you quote gummi. It's hilarious.
    I’ve probably posted a tweet from gummi less than three times. What is hilarious about reposting a gummi tweet? Be specific.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’ve probably posted a tweet from gummi less than three times. What is hilarious about reposting a gummi tweet? Be specific.
    Using gummi as a source is hilarious because nobody knows who the gummi is. It isn't hard to figure out why you got laughed at.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Like HCQ, Quercetin is a zinc ionophore, but it's an over the counter supplement.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Using gummi as a source is hilarious because nobody knows who the gummi is. It isn't hard to figure out why you got laughed at.
    If the information posted is accurate it doesn’t matter that you don’t know who the gummi is. You started a brand new thread saying herd immunity might not happen because you read an article in Vox that quoted a single doctor sharing an anecdote from a single patient. That was hilarious. The fact that you’re still butthurt over it is even more hilarious. Every time you bring up gummi I know I’m still in your head.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    defensive gummi

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I need me some Kyle Griffin Russiagate tweets, tbh. Those aged well.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    TSA, Chrisbot, derp and millennial messiah
    You forget that they crashed the sham party in the lead-up to this.
    Good one, tranny.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Aged as well as the times he posted the actual news about Manafort, Flynn and Roger Stone being charged and found guilty of crimes......and then have the president and DOJ corrupt and set free each individuals.

Where did your snarky comments disappeared to when that happened?

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    At least there was evidence of attempted collusion with Russians when Trump's son, son in law and campaign manager attempted to collude with Russians.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Aged as well as the times he posted the actual news about Manafort, Flynn and Roger Stone being charged and found guilty of crimes......and then have the president and DOJ corrupt and set free each individuals.

Where did your snarky comments disappeared to when that happened?
    whataboutism

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ST’s gold standard.

If it’s good for the goose..

My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    Lol "biased leftist agenda"

140k deaths and counting. VOTE FOR TRUMP!
    Are “biased leftist agenda” the only three words you read? I was critical of both sides. I think it’s faulty logic to believe either side is 100% honest and genuine. And I think it’s pretentious and disingenuous to blindly support left or right 100% of the time. It’s pretty clear both sides have extremists, both sides twist the truth to fit their respective narratives. And my point was that the truth gets lost because the news gets loaded with lies from both sides.

To be critical of the left does not necessarily make a person a right supporter. I think it’s important to realize that both sides have gone overboard with propaganda both related to the pandemic and the upcoming election.

For the record, I voted Hillary in 2016. And I will most likely vote Biden in 2020. I’m not an independent. Not because I believe in Biden. I think he’s a senile, old bat. But I will likely vote for him specifically to vote against Trump and to get him out of office.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If the information posted is accurate it doesn’t matter that you don’t know who the gummi is. You started a brand new thread saying herd immunity might not happen because you read an article in Vox that quoted a single doctor sharing an anecdote from a single patient. That was hilarious. The fact that you’re still butthurt over it is even more hilarious. Every time you bring up gummi I know I’m still in your head.
    So you think doctor anecdotes about his experience with covid patient(s) are hilarious.

Neat, I guess we have different senses of humor

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    At least there was evidence of attempted collusion with Russians when Trump's son, son in law and campaign manager attempted to collude with Russians.
    Lol
    More ties from left and rino Romney ties to Russia and Ukraine

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You don't understand how whataboutism works

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    FDA NEWS RELEASE
    Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update: FDA Revokes Emergency Use Authorization for Chloroquine and Hydroxychloroquine

For Immediate Release:June 15, 2020
    Español
    Today, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) revoked the emergency use authorization (EUA) that allowed for chloroquine phosphate and hydroxychloroquine sulfate donated to the Strategic National Stockpile to be used to treat certain hospitalized patients with COVID-19 when a clinical trial was unavailable, or participation in a clinical trial was not feasible. The agency determined that the legal criteria for issuing an EUA are no longer met. Based on its ongoing analysis of the EUA and emerging scientific data, the FDA determined that chloroquine and hydroxychloroquine are unlikely to be effective in treating COVID-19 for the authorized uses in the EUA. Additionally, in light of ongoing serious cardiac adverse events and other potential serious side effects, the known and potential benefits of chloroquine and hydroxychloroquine no longer outweigh the known and potential risks for the authorized use.

https://www.fda.gov/news-events/pres...hloroquine-and

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Are “biased leftist agenda” the only three words you read? I was critical of both sides. I think it’s faulty logic to believe either side is 100% honest and genuine. And I think it’s pretentious and disingenuous to blindly support left or right 100% of the time. It’s pretty clear both sides have extremists, both sides twist the truth to fit their respective narratives. And my point was that the truth gets lost because the news gets loaded with lies from both sides.

To be critical of the left does not necessarily make a person a right supporter. I think it’s important to realize that both sides have gone overboard with propaganda both related to the pandemic and the upcoming election.

For the record, I voted Hillary in 2016. And I will most likely vote Biden in 2020. I’m not an independent. Not because I believe in Biden. I think he’s a senile, old bat. But I will likely vote for him specifically to vote against Trump and to get him out of office.
    I read it again, I didn't see any "both sides" stuff in your post.

Either way, regarding "both sides going back and forth" is not necessarily as partisan as it is that this thing is still so new and new information keeps coming up.

Research has not been conclusive in so many aspects yet many extreme right politicians want to claim we're ready to move forward. It makes no sense. I don't know what the extreme left's motive would be, tbh so fill me in please. Thx

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    FDA NEWS RELEASE
    Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update: FDA Revokes Emergency Use Authorization for Chloroquine and Hydroxychloroquine

For Immediate Release:June 15, 2020
    Español
    Today, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) revoked the emergency use authorization (EUA) that allowed for chloroquine phosphate and hydroxychloroquine sulfate donated to the Strategic National Stockpile to be used to treat certain hospitalized patients with COVID-19 when a clinical trial was unavailable, or participation in a clinical trial was not feasible. The agency determined that the legal criteria for issuing an EUA are no longer met. Based on its ongoing analysis of the EUA and emerging scientific data, the FDA determined that chloroquine and hydroxychloroquine are unlikely to be effective in treating COVID-19 for the authorized uses in the EUA. Additionally, in light of ongoing serious cardiac adverse events and other potential serious side effects, the known and potential benefits of chloroquine and hydroxychloroquine no longer outweigh the known and potential risks for the authorized use.

https://www.fda.gov/news-events/pres...hloroquine-and

CONSPIRACY!

/gummi

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    News about the coronavirus in general has gotten mind-numbing.

You find one article about something, and there’s two scientific studies saying the exact opposite. And then there’s another news source that refutes both of those conclusions.

I don’t believe the virus is a hoax. I think it’s real and it’s a legitimate global health problem. But I also believe that there has been some deceit and manipulation of facts and stats by some in the media, the scientific community, and political circles with a biased leftist agenda. How much deceit and manipulation, I have no idea. There is information, misinformation, and disinformation in every article, every news report. There’s the truth somewhere hidden in the layers of fiction and warped opinions skewed as “facts” that both sides are shoveling on top of the covid-19 pile of news. And it’s getting pretty difficult to decipher what is what. It’s hard to really know what to believe.

The only thing I personally believe is true about it is that no one really knows the whole truth about the coronavirus yet.
    Oh I see "both sides" now. It was hidden in the layers of that text wall as a hedge bet.

Thread Information