Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You know, there's a lot of things I don't like about Israel foreign policy and certain Israelis... Bibi is certainly one, I don't like their disproportionate warmongering in the region, how religion drives a lot of that, etc. and certainly spoke against US foreign aid money going that way.

The issue I have with what your post on this topic is that you overly generalize. Sure, I would agree jews are perhaps more tribal that other groups (even then some more than others, would be disingenuous not to separate orthodox vs the rest, etc. and tribalism is not necessarily a bad thing in a vacuum).

There's 5.7 million jews in the US, and if we count the way you do there's even more (US citizen but mom/dad/grandpa/grandma was jewish we throw in the bag too), and it's frankly ridiculous to claim that all those people are playing the victim card, are plotting together to take over the world, and all the other conspiracy nonsense you share all the time.

That's not to say there's some, perhaps a small vocal minority that do some of that (just like some colored folk are quick to throw around the race card, or white folk are quick to throw the 'Christianity persecution' card), but it's really superficial to just say 'all jews', 'all blacks' or 'all whites'... it's simply not credible, period.
    Why do you bother with TGY, you remember him from upstairs. For anyone who doesn't know his shtick, all this got ever did was on Kawhi Leonard when he was the Spurs franchise player and then hype him to as soon as he ed the Spurs over and left. TGY reminds me of this :

Last edited by baseline bum; 07-26-2020 at 10:13 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why do you bother with TGY, you remember him from upstairs. For anyone who doesn't know his shtick, all this got ever did was on Kawhi Leonard when he was the Spurs franchise player and then hype him to as soon as he ed the Spurs over and left. TGY reminds me of this :

that and he wants to gas the jews

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The good old days when I used to on Popsuckers and Manu s. If I remember correctly, you, ElNono, spurraider21 and ChumpDumper were all part of that club

I'm a realist dude. I've never been one that tells people what they wanna hear. I see things before they happen. It took most of you 15 ing years to wake up and realize I was right about Pop and Manu sugarcoating Tim Duncan for those 5 championships.

My motto in life is is trust nobody, question everything. I prefer the truth no matter how painful it may be. I am on the side of truth. That is the only path I follow.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The good old days when I used to on Popsuckers and Manu s. If I remember correctly, you, ElNono, spurraider21 and ChumpDumper were all part of that club

I'm a realist dude. I've never been one that tells people what they wanna hear. I see things before they happen. It took most of you 15 ing years to wake up and realize I was right about Pop and Manu sugarcoating Tim Duncan for those 5 championships.

My motto in life is is trust nobody, question everything. I prefer the truth no matter how painful it may be. I am on the side of truth. That is the only path I follow.
    what are your thoughts about strasserism? for somebody who loves the truth you seem to avoid answering simple questions

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the thought that all the worlds jews are all on some discord sever or group text message talking about their plot is also somewhat comical
    It would be comical if it wasn't so sad to see a very small minority actually buying into it. Plus, let's not pretend that some anti-semite characters like to exploit the generalizations to indoctrinate.

I just find it hilarious this is the same people that make the claim that you don't think for yourself.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Your fatal flaw so far is that you don't question yourself... so 'everything' really needs an asterisk. You do sound relatively young though, so that will come in due time. Being curious is good though, you just need to realized when you're being a pawn and getting conned into spreading somebody else's message (something you've been doing more often lately).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Because while he might be wrong a lot, I don't think he's being disingenuous like dr bunker holdren or cosmore . Maybe that'll change over time and I'll adjust accordingly.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    that and he wants to gas the jews
    No he doesn't

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

He's trying to sell hits to videos. No other reason to tag everyone every single day on YT videos.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No he doesn't
    My mistake. Nuke them all.

I'm down with ElNono plan of nuking the whole middle east if we include Israel in their. Gather up all the Zionists, neocons and Jewish supremacists in America, strip them of their power and ship them off to Israel. BURN THEM ALL!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gawd. Can't this woman just go the away. No one cares.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My mistake. Nuke them all.
    I was playing on the John Cleese thing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I was playing on the John Cleese thing.
    no you weren't

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gawd. Can't this woman just go the away. No one cares.
    Shut up and dribble, no? Black opinions only matter when they agree with your leftist viewpoints. How do you feel about black lives who vote republican?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I certainly was.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Shut up and dribble, no? Black opinions only matter when they agree with your leftist viewpoints. How do you feel about black lives who vote republican?
    Nah. She is just annoying. Don't care if she says something I agree with or don't agree with. She is an opportunistic, shallow person, as many on the right seem to be.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    she can't use Google either.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Muh polls

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    News conference yesterday, fundraiser tomorrow. All he has to do is watch Trump fail.

You love to see it.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    News conference yesterday, fundraiser tomorrow. All he has to do is watch Trump fail.

You love to see it.
    Old white man is your savior. How difficult is that for you to swallow?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Old white man is your savior. How difficult is that for you to swallow?
    He's no savior. Literally any semiserious politician in the US would make a better president than Trump.

Your guy is just that bad. He had his chance and he failed.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    He's no savior. Literally any semiserious politician in the US would make a better president than Trump.

Your guy is just that bad. He had his chance and he failed.
    Covid19 will mellow out and people will return to work. Locally elected Democrats allowing chaos in their cities is out of Trump's control.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Covid19 will mellow out and people will return to work. Locally elected Democrats allowing chaos in their cities is out of Trump's control.
    Great. What has Trump done to deserve four more years?

Thread Information