Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    op is so mad that black people are getting attention instead of mexican people

that was literally one of the stupidest pieces of media that came out during the george floyd saga.

and the hilarious irony of FkLA, spurstalk's most recent "victimhood olympics" gold medalist posting candace owens' material, when she constantly chastises black people for "playing the victim"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    that was literally one of the stupidest pieces of media that came out during the george floyd saga.
    How so? I watched all of it and heard nothing but truth bombs.

Blacks would be better off if they listened to someone like Candace instead of SJWs who want to desperately treat blacks like victims, tbh.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Would wife

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How so? I watched all of it and heard nothing but truth bombs.

Blacks would be better off if they listened to someone like Candace instead of SJWs who want to desperately treat blacks like victims, tbh.
    its particularly hilarious hearing this from you after " why doesnt anybody recognize the discrimination of mexicans instead of black people anymore!!?!? " tantrum

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    She ain't black.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    its particularly hilarious hearing this from you after " why doesnt anybody recognize the discrimination of mexicans instead of black people anymore!!?!? " tantrum
    Tell me how she is wrong. You cant.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm all for the police not needlessly killing Latin-Americans too.

Also whites.

And any race you can think of.

Now what?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    when she constantly chastises black people for "playing the victim"
    She's absolutely right about that too. And you SJWs are always right there to reaffirm to them just how much of a victim they are.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This chick would obliterate blake.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    a Bernie supporter idolizing Coondace Owens

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tell me how she is wrong. You cant.
    everything she says in the video is irrelevant and is just pissing on floyd's grave instead of being an actually valuable critique on anything. she has her target audience and she's milking that for views and exposure.

but ya know what, slow second half of the day with work, so i'll humor this

- she starts off by mentioning "the popular opinion of who george floyd was." none of that matters. that has never been a key part of the story. its all about the improper acts of the police, period. "who george floyd was" has not been a central point about anything.

- "media depiction of him as a martyr of black america." i mean... yeah. he's black and he died. nobody anointed him. he was just the guy that died. nothing to do with character or anything like that

- "the black community is unique because we are the only people that fight and scream and demand support and justice for the people of our community who are up to no good." Yes. no . justice for people. if somebody commits a crime, does that mean them, they dont deserve justice and fair treatment under the law? the whole point of justice is that it should apply to everybody, not just the "good." justice is blind, etc.

- "jewish people wouldn't champion a jew who has been in prison, commits a crime, and dies while committing a crime." how the does she know? if a jewish person committed crime, served time, got out, and then was wrongfully killed by a police who had a swastika tattoo or some , you dont think jewish people would be pissed? its not like jews look back at the holocaust and say "yeah well some of those jews were criminals, so we dont give a about those people that were abducted and killed"

- "you wont find this in latin america".. are you ing kidding me? the biggest latino issue is defending illegal immigrants. do we say the concentration camps are ok because they crossed the border without a visa? are you ing kidding me, dude?

- "i'm not going to accept the narrative that this (george floyd) is the best the black community has to offer". dude. WHO THE said that? ever? this is just re ed, man, and its sad how easily you hear this and think it makes sense. then she goes on to say "we are turning criminals into heroes." no. nobody is doing that. just because somebody is wrongfully killed and we recognize that the death is wrongful, that doesnt mean we all think the dead person was a model person and an angel. just that they were wrongfully killed. that is enough to be outraged.

- "i'm not going to suc b to the pressure of black liberals and conservatives that the only way to be black is to say that this was wrong." ... is she implying the killing wasn't wrongful?

- "george floyd is being uplifted as an amazing human being." no. he's being uplifted as a guy who was wrongfully murdered by the police. this is a complete distraction and its the same for 90% of the video

- "at the time of his arrest he was high, 911 call said someone was high... looks like there was a baggie"... this is entirely irrelevant. and its ing disgusting that this become a talking point. it DOES NOT MATTER as it relates to his wrongful murder.

- "everybody is pretending he lived a heroic lifestyle"... on and on with this stuff. "buying t-shirts with his name on it." nobody is buying t-shirts because he's a role model. its because he was wrongfully killed by the police and is a martyr of police brutality.

- "i am not saying you dont deserve a second chance."

- then she spends multiple minutes rambling about how he's not a good person, yada yada, its completely irrelevant

- then she goes into murder stats. hur dur 13% of population commits 44% of murders. therefore why are black people mad. the fbi stats are for arrests, not convictions. when you scale for convictions, that number drops. then you scale for socioeconomic factors like poverty (black people are more likely to be in poverty, which correlates very strongly with violent crime and murder). and even then a massive amount of those numbers specifically drug/gang related, which also tends to correlate with poverty and has nothing to do with the broader population. poverty, arrest rates, and conviction rates have been disproportionate for black people across the board for a long time. that doesnt excuse individuals for their actions, but you arent going to address a systemic issue by telling individuals to do better.

- "police officer is 18.5x more likely to be killed by a black person than other way around." when you look at the source for that claim, the SAME data says that white people are 77x more likely to kill a cop than other way around . this article completely shreds that statistic. https://www.currentaffairs.org/2018/...lice-killings/

- funniest part of the video... "did you know that doctors accidentally kill 250k people every year? did you know there have been doctors that have been arrested for being serial killers? do we protest and boycott doctors???"

dude... im not going to dignify that with any more response.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Another actor who acts any bull to get paid.

Shes the 2020 version of will smith and martin tbqh

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Here’s a thread that won’t age well.

Bump-a-hoey with every single stupid comments she’s bound to make in the future.

OP clearly doesn’t know who this woman is. He’s agreeing with her now but just wait until she says something that triggers him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    She's absolutely right about that too. And you SJWs are always right there to reaffirm to them just how much of a victim they are.

A guy became President largely behind a "build the wall" campaign. Where were our marches and calls for justice? Were black people in predominantly black cities marching for us? I see a crowd full of Hispanics marching here in SA.

Muslims, along with Mexicans, were singled out by Trump during rallies and no one stood up for them in this way either.

I'm not against the BLM movement but I'd be lying if I said it doesn't make me feel some type of way that everyone acts like the plight of the black man is so much worse and matters so much more than every other minority's.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Here’s a thread that won’t age well.

Bump-a-hoey with every single stupid comments she’s bound to make in the future.

OP clearly doesn’t know who this woman is. He’s agreeing with her now but just wait until she says something that triggers him.
    shes a black conservative whose entire shtick is that black people need to stop being bad and pull their pants up and racism isnt a problem anymore, particularly systemic racism.

black people criticizing the black community is the conservative wet dream because it lets them post this kinds of videos without feeling racist because its a black person saying these things. she has a target audience that shes exploiting for money and notoriety

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is old news bruh, you're like a month late. It's already been determined amongst conspiracy theorists that the whole event was staged to spark the riots, policestate and martial law. The same people who control our government and media are also behind the Covid hoax and George Floyd riots. You bet your ass Trump knows this. He's going along like the good freemason puppet that he is.
    Last edited by TheGreatYacht; 07-24-2020 at 08:34 PM.

TRU 'cross mah stomach LaMarcus Bryant's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hideous. Why are her eyes so far apart?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Candace

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    everything she says in the video is irrelevant and is just pissing on floyd's grave instead of being an actually valuable critique on anything. she has her target audience and she's milking that for views and exposure.

- she starts off by mentioning "the popular opinion of who george floyd was." none of that matters. that has never been a key part of the story. its all about the improper acts of the police, period. "who george floyd was" has not been a central point about anything.

- "media depiction of him as a martyr of black america." i mean... yeah. he's black and he died. nobody anointed him. he was just the guy that died. nothing to do with character or anything like that

- "the black community is unique because we are the only people that fight and scream and demand support and justice for the people of our community who are up to no good." Yes. no . justice for people. if somebody commits a crime, does that mean them, they dont deserve justice and fair treatment under the law? the whole point of justice is that it should apply to everybody, not just the "good." justice is blind, etc.

- "jewish people wouldn't champion a jew who has been in prison, commits a crime, and dies while committing a crime." how the does she know? if a jewish person committed crime, served time, got out, and then was wrongfully killed by a police who had a swastika tattoo or some , you dont think jewish people would be pissed? its not like jews look back at the holocaust and say "yeah well some of those jews were criminals, so we dont give a about those people that were abducted and killed"

- "you wont find this in latin america".. are you ing kidding me? the biggest latino issue is defending illegal immigrants. do we say the concentration camps are ok because they crossed the border without a visa? are you ing kidding me, dude?

- "i'm not going to accept the narrative that this (george floyd) is the best the black community has to offer". dude. WHO THE said that? ever? this is just re ed, man, and its sad how easily you hear this and think it makes sense. then she goes on to say "we are turning criminals into heroes." no. nobody is doing that. just because somebody is wrongfully killed and we recognize that the death is wrongful, that doesnt mean we all think the dead person was a model person and an angel. just that they were wrongfully killed. that is enough to be outraged.

- "i'm not going to suc b to the pressure of black liberals and conservatives that the only way to be black is to say that this was wrong." ... is she implying the killing wasn't wrongful?

- "george floyd is being uplifted as an amazing human being." no. he's being uplifted as a guy who was wrongfully murdered by the police. this is a complete distraction and its the same for 90% of the video

- "at the time of his arrest he was high, 911 call said someone was high... looks like there was a baggie"... this is entirely irrelevant. and its ing disgusting that this become a talking point. it DOES NOT MATTER as it relates to his wrongful murder.

- "everybody is pretending he lived a heroic lifestyle"... on and on with this stuff. "buying t-shirts with his name on it." nobody is buying t-shirts because he's a role model. its because he was wrongfully killed by the police and is a martyr of police brutality.

- then she spends multiple minutes rambling about how he's not a good person, yada yada, its completely irrelevant

- then she goes into murder stats. hur dur 13% of population commits 44% of murders. therefore why are black people mad. the fbi stats are for arrests, not convictions. when you scale for convictions, that number drops. then you scale for socioeconomic factors like poverty (black people are more likely to be in poverty, which correlates very strongly with violent crime and murder). and even then a massive amount of those numbers specifically drug/gang related, which also tends to correlate with poverty and has nothing to do with the broader population. poverty, arrest rates, and conviction rates have been disproportionate for black people across the board for a long time. that doesnt excuse individuals for their actions, but you arent going to address a systemic issue by telling individuals to do better.

- "police officer is 18.5x more likely to be killed by a black person than other way around." when you look at the source for that claim, the SAME data says that white people are 77x more likely to kill a cop than other way around . this article completely shreds that statistic. https://www.currentaffairs.org/2018/...lice-killings/

- funniest part of the video... "did you know that doctors accidentally kill 250k people every year? did you know there have been doctors that have been arrested for being serial killers? do we protest and boycott doctors???"

There is a-lot of truth to your counterpoints.

Backlash didnt occur until months of "say his name" and Floyd's face being plastered all over our society. That is unnecessary. He's just a guy that died, not Pat Tillman.

My issue with blacks in America is they have extreme tunnel vision. Their issues, or else they don't participate. That is not to say other demographics do not also commit for example nepotism but those groups are atleast publicly covert about it. American society has been taken hostage by 13% of the population. Their faces are on media way too often and their ing on the news too frequently. Give another demographic the microphone already

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There is a-lot of truth to your counterpoints.

Backlash didnt occur until months of "say his name" and Floyd's face being plastered all over our society. That is unnecessary. He's just a guy that died, not Pat Tillman.
    appreciate it.

months? this is an old video. owens posted this within a week of when the protests started.

pat tillman was talked about a lot when he died too. i didnt have an issue with that being a big talking point in the sporting world

My issue with blacks in America is they have extreme tunnel vision. Their issues, or else they don't participate. That is not to say other demographics do not also commit for example nepotism but those groups are atleast publicly covert about it. American society has been taken hostage by 13% of the population. Their faces are on media way too often and their ing on the news too frequently. Give another demographic the microphone already
    black americans have a shared history that is, like it or not, one of the major stories of this young country's history

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    appreciate it.

months? this is an old video. owens posted this within a week of when the protests started.

pat tillman was talked about a lot when he died too. i didnt have an issue with that being a big talking point in the sporting world

black americans have a shared history that is, like it or not, one of the major stories of this young country's history

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Bro, she literally says that she is not arguing that Floyd deserved to be murdered. She is not defending Chauvin. She made that clear multiple times for SJWs like you, knowing that yall would try to deflect from her message with that weak . And sure enough you still turned it into "how could she say anything bad about Floyd " anyways.

The fact that Floyd was a career criminal isn't as irrelevant as the far left wants it to be. Someone who isn't a career criminal probably isn't out there high, committing crimes, resisting arrest...and ultimately putting himself in a situation that led to a cop wrongfully murdering him. You can say the same for most (not all) of the martyrs over the years. Did the cop up? Absolutely, and he'll pay for it. But I agree with her that championing Floyd is stupid. Hes not just a symbol against police brutality either, let's not be dishonest. There's plenty of SJWs that want to make it about race and white privilege. Regardless, the left should probably choose a better champion, imo.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bro, she literally says that she is not arguing that Floyd deserved to be murdered. She is not defending Chauvin. She made that clear multiple times for SJWs like you, knowing that yall would try to deflect from her message with that weak . And sure enough you still turned it into "how could she say anything bad about Floyd " anyways.

The fact that Floyd was a career criminal isn't as irrelevant as the far left wants it to be. Someone who isn't a career criminal probably isn't out there high, committing crimes, resisting arrest...and ultimately putting himself in a situation that led to a cop wrongfully murdering him. You can say the same for most (not all) of the martyrs over the years. Did the cop up? Absolutely, and he'll pay for it. But I agree with her that championing Floyd is stupid. Hes not just a symbol against police brutality either, let's not be dishonest. There's plenty of SJWs that want to make it about race and white privilege. Regardless, the left should probably choose a better champion, imo.
    Should we wait for the police to murder a better person on video?

Thread Information