Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So someone explain to me how we drafted David Robinson and Tim Duncan?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If KL had stayed, He and LA would be playing for a championship every year and probably would have won at least one by now.
    For sure, I'm in the minority who thinks that 2017 run was #6 until well you know what happened.

I also do not remember hearing about the Paul George rumors until just a little while ago. I guess it could be true after all KL orchestrated the PG trade in about 15 minutes. The Mills-Gasol situation did weigh negatively on him but ultimately he wanted to go back home, nothing was going to change that want but a cp3, pg13 trade might have delayed the inevitable for some arbitrary amount of time.

I was in elementary school the last time this team felt so hopeless. Can't remember a Spurs team without a cornerstone type player, one that you could really get behind, win or loss. It feels hollow out there right now and the only positive I can find is we have some long athletic young guns out there but the future, overall, sure looks bleak. I'd pretty much have to hear from Kahwi himself that he left cause Aldridge pissed him off to the point he was done to throw all this on LA's shoulders, he is what he is, not a top player, but solid enough, especially compared to the rest of this inconsistent roster.

Like I said, some of the young guys have promise, but at this point I'm indifferent to any moves the team would make, no one has really consistently shown they're 100% worth keeping, hopefully soon the younger guys will prove something.

#POPOUT
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ​
    So someone explain to me how we drafted David Robinson and Tim Duncan?
    spurs was forced to tank but still most of ppl here dont understand that if ur team is from a small market u have to tank to build a contender team. They also dont understand that the highest pick u have the chances to draft a star increases

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ​

spurs was forced to tank but still most of ppl here dont understand that if ur team is from a small market u have to tank to build a contender team. They also dont understand that the highest pick u have the chances to draft a star increases
    Who has that worked for in the last 1o years? What team has won a le from tanking in the last 10 years?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ​

That's pretty much the whole entire league outside of Miami,NYC,LA,SF. Those are the only 4 hot spots where superstars want to go to through FA or trade.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes, this is a G-League team without Aldridge.

#POPOUT
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who has that worked for in the last 1o years? What team has won a le from tanking in the last 10 years?
    for example spurs (if not tim duncan 1st and a kawhi trade and his improvement there wont be a chip)
    gsw - curry 7th pick, klay 11th pick
    the rest teams that won a chip was from the big market LAL, MIAMI, Celtics
    the exceptions are dallas and cleveland (lbj)
    So in a 10yrs only 1 team from small market and with no tank for the top prospect won a chip. 1 of 10.

Thread Information