My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Shehawks gave up 2 firsts for this dude.

Let's see a highlight video made today by all the hyped up Seattle fans

Looks like a bunch of sacks on Dak

Who they shouldve gone after was Bills LB Tremaine Edmunds and CB Tre'Davious White

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Shehawks gave up 2 firsts for this dude.

Let's see a highlight video made today by all the hyped up Seattle fans

Looks like a bunch of sacks on Dak

Who they shouldve gone after was Bills LB Tremaine Edmunds and CB Tre'Davious White
    Bills wouldn't accept that deal

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Surprised Seahawks going all in as we start our run. Would be wiser to plan for when we decline in 2,3 seasons

But Carroll probably nearing the last few years of his tenure

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    The Jets had to trade him at this point, can’t believe Seattle gave up two first round picks.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Who were they bidding against? I heard Dallas and SF was in the mix but Dallas wouldn’t even give up a 1st for Earl so what makes you think they would give up 2 for Jamal? And SF likes to give away picks but they don’t really have the draft capital to compete with the Seapidgeons to begin with.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    he's a monster... but i'm surprised how much of a return they got when he was so vocal about wanting out

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Who were they bidding against? I heard Dallas and SF was in the mix but Dallas wouldn’t even give up a 1st for Earl so what makes you think they would give up 2 for Jamal? And SF likes to give away picks but they don’t really have the draft capital to compete with the Seapidgeons to begin with.
    adams is much younger than earl. more versatile too

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    The only reason i can forgive that price is the 2021 class is going to be probably one of the worst in terms of immediate impact because corona gonna this season.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    i know its not a rational explanation, but seattle sucks with their first round picks anyway

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    he's a monster... but i'm surprised how much of a return they got when he was so vocal about wanting out
    That’s the part I don’t get. Adams didn’t leave them with much leverage after how vocal he’d been. Not surprised that they got 1 first round pick since Adams is still young, the 2nd pick is what seems like too much.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    well, they finally got around to finding Chancellor's replacement. gotta re-build that legion of boom. Quandre Diggs is a beast too. They don't have any corners though; they could probably get Sherman back from the 49ers for like a mid-late round pick since the 49ers seem ready to move on to him after Watkins scorched him in the Super Bowl

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Seahawks seem all-in again; wouldn't be surprised if they rushed to bring back Clowney now, and perhaps jettisoned a 4th or 5th to get back Sherman from the Niners, since Dunbar's legal status is a huge question mark and the Niners seem to be ready to move on from Sherman (and it's his contract year to boot so the Niners wouldn't incur a more-than-negligible dead money hit).

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    well, they finally got around to finding Chancellor's replacement. gotta re-build that legion of boom. Quandre Diggs is a beast too. They don't have any corners though; they could probably get Sherman back from the 49ers for like a mid-late round pick since the 49ers seem ready to move on to him after Watkins scorched him in the Super Bowl
    They need Bills TreDavious White

or maybe Joe Haden can be had on the cheap. Lots of good corners in the league now

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    In the NFC West you need to be able to stop the run first and foremost. Sherman also seems over playing in Seattle and under Carroll. Life as an aging corner is a whole lot easier playing behind SF's defensive line

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    They need Bills TreDavious White

or maybe Joe Haden can be had on the cheap. Lots of good corners in the league now
    Both are 5'11". Wrong archetype for Pete Carroll Seattle corners.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    In the NFC West you need to be able to stop the run first and foremost. Sherman also seems over playing in Seattle and under Carroll. Life as an aging corner is a whole lot easier playing behind SF's defensive line
    Not so sure about that. The Seahawks backs are still recovering from major injuries late last year (unless they bring Lynch back, but Lynch is pretty much just a late-career Blount at this point), the Rams are likely to be a pass happy team with Gurley gone, and Zona is a five wide offense in which Kyler Murray is essentially the primary running back.

Veteran
    Post Count
    adams is much younger than earl. more versatile too
    Yeah, was going to say Earl is borderline TOSB territory compared to Adams.

Thread Information