San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is Becky taking over?

Every game is game 1 Seventyniner's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    About damn time.

How did I never realize that Forbes is only a year older than White?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Forbes's career is over the day Gregg dies or quits.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Patty and forbes 4 life!

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    His future needs to be with another team

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If this is truly the case, does this mean we are trading Mills? They share the same role but Mills is older and doesn't fit the youth movement, if there was ever a time to do it this is the year.

Iv seen an article that the warriors are looking at the Spurs for trades this off season. Looks like they might want one of Mills or Gay.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dude's future better be literally getting off our bench and on someone else's damn bench after this year

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Forbes's career is over the day Gregg dies or quits.
    Knocking up his baby mama and hitting shots in practice were the best things that ever happened to him. He was nothing but a towel waver until he told that sob story and hit some shots in practice. Fast forward a year or two and he's the de facto starting 2 despite being one of the worst players in the league.

He's a Charity Case. It's why I've called him one since 2017 and why you're right that this guy is out of the league as soon as he has to play for anyone else.
    Last edited by TimDunkem; 07-28-2020 at 11:57 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If this is truly the case, does this mean we are trading Mills? They share the same role but Mills is older and doesn't fit the youth movement, if there was ever a time to do it this is the year.

Iv seen an article that the warriors are looking at the Spurs for trades this off season. Looks like they might want one of Mills or Gay.
    No. It means our 2 guards off the bench are Mills and Forbes. Mills will retire here.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He needs to come off the bench for the Pontifo Winebottlers or whatever the name of that imaginary team was that Pop considered to coach

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Knocking up his baby mama and hitting shots in practice were the best things that ever happened to him. He was nothing but a towel waver until he told that sob story and hit some shots in practice. Fast forward a year or two and he's the de facto starting 2 despite being one of the worst players in the league.

He's a Charity Case. It's why I've called him one since 2017 and why you're right that this guy is out of the league as soon as he has to play for anyone else.
    Has to be. Jimmer was a much better all around player, and he got cut. Jimmer ain't hitting Pop's black quota though.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Has to be. Jimmer was a much better all around player, and he got cut. Jimmer ain't hitting Pop's black quota though.
    Jimmer makes Forbes look like the second coming of Stephen Curry.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jimmer makes Forbes look like the second coming of Stephen Curry.
    Jimmer is better than Forbes in every way. BTW, Curry and the Warriors (pre rings) tried to get Jimmer. He went to the Pelicans instead. That was a mistake.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I can see Bryn replacing Beli, if Beli decides to leave the Spurs or hangs it up. Now, Forbes can't quite fill Marco's shoes. Beli is taller, of coarse, but to me, Beli is/was a better shooter; can create his own shots, and is a much better passer. Forbes & Beli are liabilities on defense, but to me, as this team is currently structured & even for the foreseeable future, I just really don't see Bryn fitting with what this team needs right now as a straight-up shooter. This team really doesn't have any playmakers that would compliment Forbes, and have any good defenders, other than one or two or so, players. Forbes has his moments where he hits that three or that mid-range shot or maybe a layup, & get you anywhere from 5-10 points a game, but personally, KJ or LW4 or even Weatherspoon, can fill that role with more upside, & instead, let's use Forbes' spot by pursuing for a key piece player like a Bam Adebayo, who may not be extended by the Heat this offseason, to preserve their 2021 cap space, according to Real GM. Now, that would be nice!

Thread Information