Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://www.foxnews.com/sports/spurs...-just-ignorant

Shut the up pop
    All lives matter even ones in Hong Kong
    But you sorry ing old bitter heart that took a oath to protect America when you were in service is afraid
    to call them out.
    Your ing job is to get the team to the playoffs not to talk politics. If you want to talk politics go to foxnews or cnn. Do not use the spurs money to promote your own personal views on politics.

Why are you not calling 44 and have him speak on the Windy City black lives killings ?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The left is so tolerate of the right with statements like that

Just like biden if you do not vote for me you are not black

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop just blasted curry !

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well apparently he doesn't understand black live matter, if they truly cared about black lives, blm would be in chicago protesting the violence perpetrated against blacks by other blacks. As far as a discriminatory legal system or police, apparently he doesn't know the facts or statistics. More blacks are killed by blacks than by law enforcement by far. If you compare percentages, the black people killed by law enforcement is less than 1%. On contrast, whites are killed far more often.

BLM, according to their website is a marxist based political movement. They believe that marxism or communism is the only way black lives will be better. But if they look at who the majority of the black population has been supporting since the 60's (democrats), they would realize that the standard of living in conservative run cities for black people is higher that those in democrat/liberal cities, by far. Less social issues, less discrimination, less victim mentality.

Maybe I went a little off subject from the article, but it just goes to show that people dont know the facts about what they say

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The BLM movement is ruining the world. Coon cheese is changing their name due to racism. It's the s name ffs.

Emperor Duncan>>>>>King James tim_duncan_fan's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Won't someone think of the cheese!"

Jesus christ, 30% of this country is just straight up morons.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop just blasted curry !
    Huh? Where

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    snowflake ducks triggered by poop having a ST meltdown

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    More importantly than all of that, when did Ducks become coherent? I spotted multiple complete sentences.

It IS the apocalypse. Hold me.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gregg is the most woke person I know. He even sat a superstar to give away a Finals to show how woke he is.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Last edited by ducks; 07-27-2020 at 10:52 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ignorance indeed

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Shut the up pop
    Be respectful you pos

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    So nauseating. Pop, do yourself a favor -- retire and run for office. You are a jerk who belittles journalists for your own personal pleasure -- but when it comes to politics, you actually want to talk. So run for office and enlighten all of us poor misguided souls.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can't disagree with Pop on that, tbh

You Are Not Worthy ZeusWillJudge's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A god complex is an unshakable belief characterized by consistently inflated feelings of personal ability, privilege, or infallibility. A person with a god complex may refuse to admit the possibility of their error or failure, even in the face of irrefutable evidence, intractable problems or difficult or impossible tasks. The person is also highly dogmatic in their views, meaning the person speaks of their personal opinions as though they were unquestionably correct.

Even on Olympus, there isn't a being with as big of a god complex as Popovich. Here's an idea, Pop... win a few basketball games. Your only area of expertise is basketball, and you can't even do that right anymore.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Even I'm confused about the BLM movement tbh. No real leaders stepped up to lead it. Is it about police reform? Prison reform? Taking down statues? Changing the names of a lot . Protesting peacefully? Protesting violently? Supporting Kap? Reparations for slavery? Painting BLM on an NBA court? Playing the black national anthem? Randomly hating on the Jews? All of the above?

Bc what I fear it has become is a bunch of bull narrative where the same people will remain in power and get re-elected because nobody will go out and vote. The entire system is in need of a rehaul. When two parties can't come together when their citizens are in need of guidance and help, when they bicker like school children, when they deflect and blame instead of fixing and overcoming, then these two parties no longer represent me or any other average Joe

Forum Official Personal Life Coach BacktoBasics's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why don’t you go find another team. Tired of your ignorant and incessant need to spam propaganda here. GTFO already. Go to find a political forum to spread your stupidity

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The left is so tolerate of the right with statements like that

Just like biden if you do not vote for me you are not black
    democrats: i think racists are bad

ducks: heh, so much for the TOLERANT left

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    More importantly than all of that, when did Ducks become coherent? I spotted multiple complete sentences.

It IS the apocalypse. Hold me.
    those are all copy/pasted from twitter or facebook comments

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Even I'm confused about the BLM movement tbh. No real leaders stepped up to lead it. Is it about police reform? Prison reform? Taking down statues? Changing the names of a lot . Protesting peacefully? Protesting violently? Supporting Kap? Reparations for slavery? Painting BLM on an NBA court? Playing the black national anthem? Randomly hating on the Jews? All of the above?

Bc what I fear it has become is a bunch of bull narrative where the same people will remain in power and get re-elected because nobody will go out and vote. The entire system is in need of a rehaul. When two parties can't come together when their citizens are in need of guidance and help, when they bicker like school children, when they deflect and blame instead of fixing and overcoming, then these two parties no longer represent me or any other average Joe
    The only real solution is for each individual to put in the work necessary to succeed. Quit worrying about everyone and everything else cuz they are not for you to control. They could hand out a fortune in reparations, give Obama additional terms, re-elect Trump, do nothing or anything else and it would still be up to the individual. That’s why all this is a load of crap. The joke is by the politicians and “movement” leaders and at your expense! People just handle your own !

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol right wing snowflakes

Still Sporting Ben Davis Allan Rowe vs Wade's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    pop said things again

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I want Pop to get a BLM tattoo on his forehead so we know what he really believes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    pop and his marxist ways tbh

Thread Information