Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Bull .

Biden has always led Trump in the polls pre virus.

Where are you getting your info from? Being favor is one thing, actually leading in polls in entirely another.

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com...eral/national/

You have a hard time accepting reality. From uncle Tom Clyburn to a pandemic.

It couldn't possibly be because people like and think Biden would do a better job at presidenting. It has to be either or for you.
    I said “favored”. I wasn’t talking about polls, I was talking about odds. Trump was the favorite on every gambling website pre pandemic.

In every recent survey I’ve seen among Biden voters, more than half of them say they consider their vote more of a vote against Trump than a vote for Biden. The idea that Lincoln Party Republicans are going to vote for Biden because they’re confident in his ability to govern is hilarious

You literally said in this thread that the goal with Biden was to pick someone who beats Trump and that you didn’t care if he resigned the day after he took office, that doesn’t sound like a ringing endorsement of Biden’s ability to govern

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nothing more to be said about this tbqh

Kopmala would be basically like making Mussolini VP. And given that Biden will probably not make it till christmass, id say it would be important to vote for Trump in that case.

Maybe that's what democratic party wants. To lose 2020 so they can win back 2024. I can't for the life of me think of another reason why they would push a Biden/Kagala ticket
    so you hate jamaican indians who pretend to be african american? lol

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    They'll fall in line. Black people love Biden cause he was Robin to the black war criminal president, who they absolutely love.
    Black people liked Hillary because her husband plays the saxophone and s thick white women, liking a candidate and giving enough of a to vote for the candidate are different. Young black people (and young white people for that matter) are fickle, it’s not a given they’re going to show up and vote at all. A lot of younger black people think Biden’s message of “I was Obama’s VP which means all black people should love me!” is superficial bull (reasonable since it totally is).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Id go vote for pocahontas as vp tbqh

And th3n pray for a quick biden death

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And yes pocahontas is far from perfect

But when you compare to Dump, Penis, Biden and Kagala

Its a no brainer

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Id go vote for pocahontas as vp tbqh

And th3n pray for a quick biden death
    i can't wait til we hang all of the dem party.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And you will be humping a unicorn right fantasy land?

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    And yes pocahontas is far from perfect

But when you compare to Dump, Penis, Biden and Kagala

Its a no brainer
    Despite its simplicity, Mike Penis is such a great nickname

Unfortunately there’s no way Biden’s corporate donor base wants Warren one heartbeat away from the Oval Office.

Ina world of hype, we win IronMexican's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Black people liked Hillary because her husband plays the saxophone and s thick white women, liking a candidate and giving enough of a to vote for the candidate are different. Young black people (and young white people for that matter) are fickle, it’s not a given they’re going to show up and vote at all. A lot of younger black people think Biden’s message of “I was Obama’s VP which means all black people should love me!” is superficial bull (reasonable since it totally is).
    Can't blame them for that. Monica was an absolute dime when he ed her. He just put so many black people in prisons and is a pedophile.

Head on over to black people twitter and woke twitter and you'll see the full on shill for Biden

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And you will be humping a unicorn right fantasy land?
    you play pretend daily ya mud skipper so let's just wait and see what the end game is.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can't blame them for that. Monica was an absolute dime when he ed her. He just put so many black people in prisons and is a pedophile.

Head on over to black people twitter and woke twitter and you'll see the full on shill for Biden
    lmao monica was a dime? that was and still is fugly at best.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Its mostly CIA bots tbqh

Woke mob is full of them

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    She had a body, man.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    And it that's fat, then so be it

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Its mostly CIA bots tbqh

Woke mob is full of them
    The CIA bots are too busy telling you there was no coup in Bolivia and Guaido is the rightful president of Venezuela. I really don't think they care about the presidency anymore. They are more than content with Biden or Trump

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Most young blacks are huge Bernie supporters.

The woke twitter is full on Bernie wagon. They're the same people talking about third party shtick.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    woke twitter was for bernie and are now talking about how Biden ain't all bad, after all. I think you're talking about leftists on twitter. The ones that are latching on to Marianne Willamson and Peter Daou now

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lmao monica was a dime? that was and still is fugly at best.
    What do you know? You're too busy on your knees sucking for quarters to support your crack habits.

She's even better these days. Leaner but still has some thickness to her.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    His track record is far from perfect but I still say that if Sherrod Brown had run and won the primary, he’d be up 15+ points on Trump right now. Hes liberal enough to win the base and Midwestern white people love him. Losing the senate seat in Ohio would suck but him beating Trump would be a certainty.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why does Biden feel compelled to stick to that debate remark about picking a woman for his VP like as its some binding 9-0 Supreme Court decision? The smart thing to do is to pick Bernie as his VP to ensure that the Progressives are truly on board with Biden. The energy and enthusiasm of the party is with the Progressives, and if the Democrats want to make this a lock then they should do this...don't even risk having 2016 happen all over again...

Plus this idea of joining forces with the runner up is not new, we've seen it several times before with Johnson joining up with Kennedy and Bush Sr. joining up with Reagan...there's a reason why they got the second most votes in the primary so I don't get why this is such a far fetched idea for most...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Sounds like a great way to piss off both sides of the democratic party.

Most Bernie supporters don't even like him anymore. I didn't the moment he endorsed Biden.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Why does Biden feel compelled to stick to that debate remark about picking a woman for his VP like as its some binding 9-0 Supreme Court decision. The smart thing to do is to pick Bernie as his VP to ensure that the Progressives are truly on board with Biden. The energy and enthusiasm of the party is with the Progressives, and if the Democrats want to make this a lock then they should do this...don't even risk having 2016 happen all over again...

Plus this idea of joining forces with the runner up is not new, we've seen it several times before with Johnson joining up with Kennedy and Bush Sr. joining up with Reagan...there's a reason why they got the second most votes in the primary so I don't get why this is such a far fetched idea for most...
    It’s far fetched because of age. A 78 year old can’t pick another 78 year old as his VP.

I agree about not picking a woman though, he shouldn’t be so worried about sticking to that. Imo Booker is the best VP candidate for him right now and there wouldn’t be a ton of black lash if he picked Booker.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    actual fascism

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Other than the black female angle, what is gained picking a Democrat from California?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    woke twitter was for bernie and are now talking about how Biden ain't all bad, after all. I think you're talking about leftists on twitter. The ones that are latching on to Marianne Willamson and Peter Daou now
    to be clear on definitions

liberals - standard democrats
    leftists - socdems or further left
    woke - people whose sole purpose is to have people check their privilege at every turn instead of actually being concerned with policy

Thread Information