My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    TheGreatYacht

Notice how they already have a quote for Biden on something that hasn't happened.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    She would be a better debater then biden

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It’s probably her unless he’s doing the rope a dope.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Called it me

Called it

Damn im good

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    She won't bring the Bernie progressives and the young, as Warren would

Dems don't need a somewhat black since Biden/Dems already have the black vote. KH might even repel the racists fed up with Trash but would have voted Dem.

Warren could replace Biden in 2024, while Harris, black and female, would see serious objections.
    Last edited by boutons_deux; 07-28-2020 at 09:13 PM.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    She won't bring the Bernie progressives as Warren would

Dems don't need a somewhat black since Dems already have the black vote. KH might even repel the racists fed up with Trash but would have voted Dem.
    Pocahantas is as phony as Commie Cuck, whose schtick she stole b/c she partially decided against Hillary's failed strategy. (She still kept a big woman card).
    This will help the simpleton base who need to check boxes. Black: Check. Woman: Check. Democrat: Check.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Looks like she traded a seat on the bench for a potential potus run.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Looks like she traded a seat on the bench for a potential potus run.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And LOL posting that article by mistake. This could be bait and switch.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    False alarm: Politico 'technical error' identifies Kamala Harris as Biden VP pick

Politico mistakenly identified Kamala Harris as Joe Biden's pick to be his vice president in a "technical error," sparking a wave of speculation that it accidentally revealed his pick before the outlet said the information in the post was not accurate.

Late Tuesday afternoon, social media users, including members of President Trump's campaign, noticed that a version of the outlet's page that discussed pros and cons of rumored potential Biden running mates identified the California senator as Biden's pick, with two paragraphs that included a quote attributed to Biden.

The text read: "Biden called Harris 'a worthy opponent and a worthy running mate,' alluding to the pair’s rivalry during the earlier stages of the Democratic primary. She will bring her experience as a prosecutor, household name recognition, and skill as a debater to the ticket."

While it is normal for news organizations to craft prewrites of expected stories in order to publish breaking news quickly, the structure of the second paragraph and quote attributed to Biden caused many reporters to suspect that the information came from the Biden campaign and provided under embargo for later publication.

The page was soon updated to remove the first two paragraphs, with an explanation in the form of an editor's note: "Due to a technical error, an earlier version of this story mistakenly identified one of the women as Biden's VP pick. We regret the error."

A Politico spokesperson provided a longer explanation to the Washington Examiner: "Placeholder text was mistakenly published to the site. Our standard practice is to use 'lorem ipsum'" – a dummy text having no meaning – "as placeholder text. In this instance, that did not happen. We regret the error and any confusion that it caused."

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...-biden-vp-pick

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    TheGreatYacht

Notice how they already have a quote for Biden on something that hasn't happened.

Chumpettes will still vote for the lesser of two evils because "Trump is bad "

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    False alarm: Politico 'technical error' identifies Kamala Harris as Biden VP pick

Politico mistakenly identified Kamala Harris as Joe Biden's pick to be his vice president in a "technical error," sparking a wave of speculation that it accidentally revealed his pick before the outlet said the information in the post was not accurate.

Late Tuesday afternoon, social media users, including members of President Trump's campaign, noticed that a version of the outlet's page that discussed pros and cons of rumored potential Biden running mates identified the California senator as Biden's pick, with two paragraphs that included a quote attributed to Biden.

The text read: "Biden called Harris 'a worthy opponent and a worthy running mate,' alluding to the pair’s rivalry during the earlier stages of the Democratic primary. She will bring her experience as a prosecutor, household name recognition, and skill as a debater to the ticket."

While it is normal for news organizations to craft prewrites of expected stories in order to publish breaking news quickly, the structure of the second paragraph and quote attributed to Biden caused many reporters to suspect that the information came from the Biden campaign and provided under embargo for later publication.

The page was soon updated to remove the first two paragraphs, with an explanation in the form of an editor's note: "Due to a technical error, an earlier version of this story mistakenly identified one of the women as Biden's VP pick. We regret the error."

A Politico spokesperson provided a longer explanation to the Washington Examiner: "Placeholder text was mistakenly published to the site. Our standard practice is to use 'lorem ipsum'" – a dummy text having no meaning – "as placeholder text. In this instance, that did not happen. We regret the error and any confusion that it caused."

Hopefully this forces Biden to reject Kamala Harris now if that was really his intetnion.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "technical error"

You hate to see it.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    "technical error"

You hate to see it.
    150K dead on Trump’s watch.

You hate to see it.

My Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    Post Count
    150K dead on Trump’s watch.

You hate to see it.
    Trumpvirus, Trumphilis, Donorrhea, Tramydia

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Trumprona
    TRUMPVID-19

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Called it me

Called it

Damn im good
    Trump just got reelected

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trumprona
    TRUMPVID-19
    Trumperculosis

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trumprona
    TRUMPVID-19
    The Trumps?

I got nothing.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Trumpa is
    Restless Trump Disorder
    Trumpfluenza
    The Trumpbonic plague

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

PR Person Nono on it.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Trump Fever
    Trumpergers

Thats all I’ve got, now I’m done

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count