Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dear Spurs,

From the moment
    I started watching on my dad’s tube tv

I'll leave it at that because I'm not putting in the effort to manifest a parody of Kobe's "Dear Basketball" letter. I don't remember the first game I started watching the Spurs or the last but I damn sure remember some good times in-between. Unfortunately, the good times are over. You are now a propaganda outlet to a leftist cult infecting all areas of our society. It's a destructive movement that relies on false narratives to to divide people and feed hatred. Statistics do not support their narratives. They'll chant "hands up don't shoot" in a country where less than 10 unarmed black people were shot and killed by cops in 2019. They'll wear the name "equality" on the back of their jerseys but not one of them has spoke up against the racist policies that 50+ billion dollar companies have implemented. They literally ignore footage of white people getting killed exactly like a black person because that goes against the narrative. They can do as they please but supporting them while they push false narrative ruining the country is foolish.

Below you'll see how this ridiculous ideology in manifesting in other areas.

The New York Times gets talent from all around the world but they want it to represent the surrounding area of the company. The only way to achieve this is to implement racist hiring policies.

"Seattle's Office of Civil Rights has developed a "race and social justice" curriculum for all 10,000 city employees. I've obtained new do ents from the city's segregated "whites-only" trainings, which induct white employees into the cult of critical race theory"

As you can see the NBA is only part of the problem. This toxic ideology is spreading throughout society and although it appears differently in different areas it is connected. I support none of it. And that's why I have to part ways with the NBA.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Quit your bellyaching.

Grow up and deal with your problems like an adult instead of throwing multiple political tantrums on a basketball-based forum.

You aren't changing any opinions here. You are just making yourself look like a bigoted troll.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wanted to state I'll continue to come here for the political forum and any political threads in this Spurs forum.

I also want to thank Timvp and Kori Ellis for creating one of the best forums on the internet with regards to speech openness. I appreciate that immensely.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wanted to state I'll continue to come here for the political forum and any political threads in this Spurs forum.

I also want to thank Timvp and Kori Ellis for creating one of the best forums on the internet with regards to speech openness. I appreciate that immensely.
    There is a reason there is a Political Forum (as well as multiple other political threads on the front page already), so....not sure why you felt the need to post a whole new thread in the Spurs forum about it.

But, well....bye, I guess.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Last edited by baseline bum; 07-31-2020 at 07:09 PM.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "This message is hidden because Nathan89 is on your ignore list."

Still Sporting Ben Davis Allan Rowe vs Wade's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dear Nathan,

lol

Still Sporting Ben Davis Allan Rowe vs Wade's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dear Nathan,

lol

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    shut the up

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't get conservatives getting super emotional over this type of stuff. I didn't agree with David Robinson being pro-Iraq War in 2003 and calling anybody who was anti-war not patriotic. I didn't get emotional about it.

half man half amazing
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Shut the up you stupid

ing dumb ass boomer

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't get conservatives getting super emotional over this type of stuff. I didn't agree with David Robinson being pro-Iraq War in 2003 and calling anybody who was anti-war not patriotic. I didn't get emotional about it.
    It's a pervasive ideology which is why I gave examples of it in other areas. Robinson's isolated commentary is hardly comparable. I've been listening to Pop's nonsense for years. Sure I've responded but now as I see the havoc of this ideology throughout all areas of society it's foolish not to do more. Anyone that's not a far leftist should be against this idiocy.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Shut the up you stupid

ing dumb ass boomer
    Judging by his SN I'm pretty sure he's a millennial. He's an out of touch millennial.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's a pervasive ideology which is why I gave examples of it in other areas. Robinson's isolated commentary is hardly comparable. I've been listening to Pop's nonsense for years. Sure I've responded but now as I see the havoc of this ideology throughout all areas of society it's foolish not to do more. Anyone that's not a far leftist should be against this idiocy.
    The NBA is not the league for you if you are going to be hard core about your own ideology. NBA is a predominately black league and the majority of their fans are white liberals and minorities which is why they will focus on promoting racial issues. So they are going to pander to their base much like the NFL is conservative and panders to their large conservative base. You can choose not to watch and be happy and get on with your life.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dear Spurs,

From the moment
    I started watching on my dad’s tube tv

I'll leave it at that because I'm not putting in the effort to manifest a parody of Kobe's "Dear Basketball" letter. I don't remember the first game I started watching the Spurs or the last but I damn sure remember some good times in-between. Unfortunately, the good times are over. You are now a propaganda outlet to a leftist cult infecting all areas of our society. It's a destructive movement that relies on false narratives to to divide people and feed hatred. Statistics do not support their narratives. They'll chant "hands up don't shoot" in a country where less than 10 unarmed black people were shot and killed by cops in 2019. They'll wear the name "equality" on the back of their jerseys but not one of them has spoke up against the racist policies that 50+ billion dollar companies have implemented. They literally ignore footage of white people getting killed exactly like a black person because that goes against the narrative. They can do as they please but supporting them while they push false narrative ruining the country is foolish.

Below you'll see how this ridiculous ideology in manifesting in other areas.

The New York Times gets talent from all around the world but they want it to represent the surrounding area of the company. The only way to achieve this is to implement racist hiring policies.

"Seattle's Office of Civil Rights has developed a "race and social justice" curriculum for all 10,000 city employees. I've obtained new do ents from the city's segregated "whites-only" trainings, which induct white employees into the cult of critical race theory"

As you can see the NBA is only part of the problem. This toxic ideology is spreading throughout society and although it appears differently in different areas it is connected. I support none of it. And that's why I have to part ways with the NBA.

Did you know it was one of your fellow white supremacists who instigated the Minneapolis riots?
    Last edited by baseline bum; 08-01-2020 at 12:48 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I can't imagine being as ignorant as you are. Imagine thinking leftists are the problem right now given they have zero control over anything. So what this boils down to, in essence, is that you're upset black ppl are fed up being mistreated by police and treated unequally in the eyes of the courts across this country. That black parents are upset at having to worry about their children coming home safe or getting referred to police at school disproportionately to their white classmates.

What you've got sand in your vagina about comes down to en lement and white privilege.

So in light of all that, I'd like to be the first to tell you to off. All the way off. Also, there's not a damn thing you can do about it either.

The arc of the universe bends towards justice.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sucks man, Toys R Us really went out of business.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I can't imagine being as ignorant as you are. Imagine thinking leftists are the problem right now given they have zero control over anything. So what this boils down to, in essence, is that you're upset black ppl are fed up being mistreated by police and treated unequally in the eyes of the courts across this country. That black parents are upset at having to worry about their children coming home safe or getting referred to police at school disproportionately to their white classmates.

What you've got sand in your vagina about comes down to en lement and white privilege.

So in light of all that, I'd like to be the first to tell you to off. All the way off. Also, there's not a damn thing you can do about it either. How you like them apples?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

So in light of all that, I'd like to be the first to tell you to off. All the way off. Also, there's not a damn thing you can do about it either. How you like them apples?

Let me be the second.

Thread Information