My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    it’s just his kneestbh

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kneeling was meant to send a message. Everyone knows the message and supports the message. Now we need to stand together to fix the problem perhaps with a fist in the air like in the Olympics. I find the continued use of kneeling to be divisive as too many people are fixated on the issue of keeling whether it is insulting or supportive and not on fixing the issue.

This drive for divisiveness is how the BLM has been partially hijacked by white liberal racists to accommodate their own agenda. Issues like defunding the police just goes too far and get attached to the issue of black suppression by police. I also have to say that the suppression by police issue has caused a great masking of the issue of children without fathers which is harming all races.

The people who whine about the kneeling don't support the message

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nah, just reached my limit for the day with ignorant MAGAts, spewing political nonsense on a Spurs fan page, lol.
    Not based on your post history you haven't..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And you know this because you've looked into their souls and discovered the truth? GTFO. It's not hard to understand. They feel that this country has not afforded their people all of the rights promised to everyone.

If you want to make this about the military or whatever else, because the subsequent anger you'll feel is easier than trying to understand the actual point of the kneeling, then I feel bad for you.

It's disrespectful.

But the billion dollar corporations tell you it's not, so it must not be.
    Most of the billion dollar corporations haven't said a thing. Only Nike has. They don't say because they know that most consumers don't take issue with the kneeling, and they're all about the bottom line.

Black people in this country are are imprisoned more, face harsher punishments for the same crimes, have a tougher time finding employment compared to whites with equal resumes, and still face educational/economic disadvantages that stem from Jim Crow laws and segregation.

But when they protest and say black lives matter, you say all lives matter. When they kneel, you say it's disrespectful. Just admit it, you want them to shut up and keep toiling.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Most of the billion dollar corporations haven't said a thing. Only Nike has. They don't say because they know that most consumers don't take issue with the kneeling, and they're all about the bottom line.
    They've materially supported this. It's not in doubt.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Black people in this country are are imprisoned more, face harsher punishments for the same crimes, have a tougher time finding employment compared to whites with equal resumes, and still face educational/economic disadvantages that stem from Jim Crow laws and segregation.

But when they protest and say black lives matter, you say all lives matter. When they kneel, you say it's disrespectful. Just admit it, you want them to shut up and keep toiling.
    Blacks commit higher crimes at alarming rates. And they get rewarded with jobs and educations for having lesser resumes.

I do want them to shut the up and take responsibility for themselves.

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Not kneeling bad now

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Almost every contract issued by the government requires that a minimum amount of the contract is paid to minority owned companies and requires evidence that companies are staffed by a certain number of minorities.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop not kneeling shows he’s ignorant.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'd be more worried if he couldn't take a sip of water without the other hand helping the cup up to his mouth....just saying

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And you know this because you've looked into their souls and discovered the truth? GTFO. It's not hard to understand. They feel that this country has not afforded their people all of the rights promised to everyone.

If you want to make this about the military or whatever else, because the subsequent anger you'll feel is easier than trying to understand the actual point of the kneeling, then I feel bad for you.
    I know this because they aren't standing they're kneeling, I don't have to look into their souls I can just look at a picture. You said they're standing they're not standing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I know this because they aren't standing they're kneeling, I don't have to look into their souls I can just look at a picture. You said they're standing they're not standing.
    That...is a fair point lol. Oops

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Blacks commit higher crimes at alarming rates. And they get rewarded with jobs and educations for having lesser resumes.

I do want them to shut the up and take responsibility for themselves.
    You addressed none of those valid concerns. Nobody should shut up and accept systemic racism. Quit moving goal posts

Still Sporting Ben Davis Allan Rowe vs Wade's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    pop not kneeling to own the cons

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Last edited by FrostKing; 08-03-2020 at 03:49 AM.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You addressed none of those valid concerns. Nobody should shut up and accept systemic racism. Quit moving goal posts
    Systematic racism works against white people.

All of this said, the debate's fine. The antics aren't.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The people who whine about the kneeling don't support the message
    If you do not look at issues from both sides you will forever find yourself wrong half the time.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you do not look at issues from both sides you will forever find yourself wrong half the time.
    The people who whine about kneeling are just echoing Trump's whining about it.

June: Why won't these naggers protest peacefully?

August: Why are the naggers protesting? (peacefully)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The people who whine about kneeling are just echoing Trump's whining about it.

June: Why won't these naggers protest peacefully?

August: Why are the naggers protesting? (peacefully)
    The people protesting are mostly white liberal racists who have been using you and every other minority for 50 years for political purposes. They are the inventors of systemic racism. They treat minorities like cattle. They have successfully corralled minorities into the inner city projects and support planned parenthood when it is time to cull the herd.

The most dangerous white supremacist is a liberal whose superior at udes are so evident as their actions show that they do not believe minorities can think for themselves and need them to survive. No minority will be truly woke till they see the suppression that comes from conservative and liberal alike. Biden in no way shape or form is any better than Trump when it comes to race and in fact may be worse. With a conservative racist you see it coming. With a liberal racist you get it in the back everytime.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maybe just maybe he served his country and the anthem means something different to him but he's not a ing bag that tries to force that on other people.

I think just about any military veteran would stand during the anthem.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The people protesting are mostly white liberal racists who have been using you and every other minority for 50 years for political purposes. They are the inventors of systemic racism. They treat minorities like cattle. They have successfully corralled minorities into the inner city projects and support planned parenthood when it is time to cull the herd.

The most dangerous white supremacist is a liberal whose superior at udes are so evident as their actions show that they do not believe minorities can think for themselves and need them to survive. No minority will be truly woke till they see the suppression that comes from conservative and liberal alike. Biden in no way shape or form is any better than Trump when it comes to race and in fact may be worse. With a conservative racist you see it coming. With a liberal racist you get it in the back everytime.
    What a rightwing fever dream load of crap. You're the one who just said naggers can't think for themselves with your corralling talk.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Now he wants to keep it to himself
    right? pop just panders to the dip "woke" crowd in interviews.

808s & Heartbreak Kool Bob Love's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's 71, he probably can't. Not a big deal tbh. Ducks being a drama queen per par.
    I honestly just assume he is too old to take a knee comfortably and doesn't want to admit it so says he wants to keep it to himself.
    'I'd prefer to keep that to myself

I would say it's a prostate issue over a bum knee.
    pop not kneeling to own the cons

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kneeling was meant to send a message. Everyone knows the message and supports the message. Now we need to stand together to fix the problem perhaps with a fist in the air like in the Olympics. I find the continued use of kneeling to be divisive as too many people are fixated on the issue of keeling whether it is insulting or supportive and not on fixing the issue.

This drive for divisiveness is how the BLM has been partially hijacked by white liberal racists to accommodate their own agenda. Issues like defunding the police just goes too far and get attached to the issue of black suppression by police. I also have to say that the suppression by police issue has caused a great masking of the issue of children without fathers which is harming all races.
    Agree with most all of this

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I find kneeling to be a show of weakness and submission. I knelt to propose. I knelt to play with my little one. I kneel for Jesus and God. For everything else, I stand tall.

Thread Information