Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Does anyone know if mills will play Tomorrow with Bryn and beli out it seems like a sure thing to let him play

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Heard on the broadcast he's out for the entire season. He didn't even play in any of the scrimmages. So why would he randomly play now?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Patty Mills is a damn SAINT donating all that money and still showing up in the bubble. Taking a back seat to make more room for the youth to play.

What if Patty Mills is actually the one being groomed to take over as head coach or some coaching position? Is that too far fetched? I could almost picture him retiring early to do so...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Patty Mills is a damn SAINT donating all that money and still showing up in the bubble. Taking a back seat to make more room for the youth to play.

What if Patty Mills is actually the one being groomed to take over as head coach or some coaching position? Is that too far fetched? I could almost picture him retiring early to do so...
    I think this is actually realistic. Ive been noticing Becky being the main assistant to talk with Pop though. Becky may become head coach with Patty being assistant.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

He lives in the USA That makes him the money
    Has he donated a dime to the USA cause ?
    Why did he have to tell everyone he is doing David Robinson does not !

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Saw Patty not listed on the out chart. Dude's gonna get major minutes. I really don't mind Mills.. the guy plays really hard but by this point there are better options. He can still be effective in spurts. Unfortunately Pop will probably things up.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Interesting.
    Pop ass kisser.

Does seem exactly like the type of abuse of power trip move current Popped would make.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I said it a few days ago that I could see Patty and Manu coaching On this team in a season or two from now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wouldn't it be a trip if Patty was truly aware that the young uns are better then he is and is sitting for the betterment of the team?

Like truly woke, not the fake *woke* Pop bull .

That would be awesome if he carried that into head coaching.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs just want to see what they have with their young guys, patty will be playing 28 + mins again next season rest assured lol

Thread Information