Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You have been bathing for over 3 years in an inferior product and you get aroused by it.
    Its understood.
    Don't lash out because you can't uphold the sh** your overlords commanded you to support.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why is Darrin ting all over this thread?

Randomly bringing up Biden and such.
    He's warning us that Biden could be a bad president and to be thankful for Trump and the paradise on Earth Trump has made you ungrateful s.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's not my fault that the Democrats offer an inferior product. Those are your tears.
    You think Trump is doing a good job?

Yes or no.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    There will be a new renter eviction protection program in the new stimulus, but until that is passed many renters could face eviction proceedings....they need to be given until Aug 24th to actually be evicted
    All of the rent relief so far has come in the form of rent deferrals, even if we get more of that, there’s still going to be a crisis when the pandemic is over and we have tens of millions of renters who are paying rent 3-6 months in arrears and don’t have the income to get current on rent. There’s no solution for that even being contemplated.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The people who are purposefully avoiding paying the rent that actually have some sort of income are going to regret it. They’re only doing that to be edgy.

A friend of a friend is skipping payments. She actually thought it was rent forgiveness and that she could just pocket the extra cash. Dumb was already thousands in the hole after she realized the obvious.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You think Trump is doing a good job?

Yes or no.
    I think Zombie Rapist is an inferior product.

I'm not going to aid in comforting you about that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think Zombie Rapist is an inferior product.

I'm not going to aid in comforting you about that.
    By saying you think Trump is doing a good job?

One has nothing to do with the other.

derp folds

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    By saying you think Trump is doing a good job?

One has nothing to do with the other.

derp folds
    Your product is godawful. Nothing to discuss there.

I reclaim my time.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The people who are purposefully avoiding paying the rent that actually have some sort of income are going to regret it. They’re only doing that to be edgy.

A friend of a friend is skipping payments. She actually thought it was rent forgiveness and that she could just pocket the extra cash. Dumb was already thousands in the hole after she realized the obvious.
    Yea, that's the heart of the matter, tranny.

"friend of a friend"

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count

At some point there’s going to be a waive of renters getting evicted and applying for leases at new apartments that will be more lenient approving tenants with sketchy payment histories because of COVID, so some of them could very well get away with it.

Its going to demolish their credit score though.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't lash out because you can't uphold the sh** your overlords commanded you to support.
    Oh yeah.
    The overlords.

I need to invent a beast of collusion among capitalist pigs.
    Or you would rather it be communist pigs...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Your product is godawful. Nothing to discuss there.

I fold all the time.
    FIFY

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You’ve been getting talking points from Rising, eh?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You’ve been getting talking points from Rising, eh?
    I suppose they've expressed a similar sentiment. Do you think people don't know chumpettes are sheep, Lite?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    It will when Vagrants are taking a dump in your front lawn and robbing you blind when you leave the house.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Open your doors to the homeless. We don't need to wait for others, there are plenty now. No? So much for your internet virtue signaling.
    Replacing lost economic demand and keeping society grossly intact is the government's job during a depression. Leaving the solution of systemic problems to individuals is Hooverism, and we all know how that one went.
    Last edited by Winehole23; 08-02-2020 at 08:39 AM.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It will when Vagrants are taking a dump in your front lawn and robbing you blind when you leave the house.
    Darrin lives in a bubble. He said the same thing about this virus.

Nothing ever bothers him. He’s either lying or just a psychopath.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    instead of taking on problems ad hoc, automatic stabilizers can have statistical triggers, which at least help to avoid awkward political horse trading over piles of human bodies.

The United States has a number of automatic stabilizers in action already, though we don’t always think of them as such. Safety-net programs like food stamps and unemployment insurance, for instance, fit the bill. They are designed primarily to help Americans in times of need, but as a result they also add ballast to the wider economy at moments of crisis by boosting household spending power and aggregate demand.
    https://slate.com/business/2020/07/c...abilizers.html
    Last edited by Winehole23; 08-02-2020 at 08:37 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Programs also tend to work better if they are in advance and tested, instead of thrown together on the fly while the world is burning. Had Congress decided ahead of time that it wanted to let freelancers get unemployment benefits, or try to pay people their full wages after losing a job, or send out checks to nearly every American at a moment’s notice the next time the economy crumbled, we might have had good systems in place to do them. Instead, we’ve run into all manner of administrative and logistical headaches, from laid off workers waiting months for their benefits to the Treasury sending out prepaid debit cards that people threw away because they looked like junk mail. (The entire structure of the flat, $600 unemployment bonus that’s so controversial was essentially a workaround to deal with the limits of antiquated state computer systems.) It’s good that Congress can improvise when called up. But it would be nice if our parachute actually deployed properly the next time the economy was in freefall.

My Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    Post Count
    Just to add to this before Darrin completely derails this thread by pretending he’s not a Trump supporter, for all the conservatives who constantly worry about the communist boogeyman in America, the only way a communist uprising in this country ever becomes possible is with something like tens of millions of people facing homelessness and extreme poverty.

This is why even if you’re filthy rich, you should favor safety nets and government programs that keep everything stable. It’s a small price to pay to make sure a bunch of angry poor people aren’t burning cities to the ground.
    Exactly. Safety nets are not too much to ask for. Yeah you may have to pay a little bit more in taxes, but it’s worth it to keep a stable civil society. Republicans will never understand.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DMC will try to make it out that I'm some kind of Marxist-Leninist but I do remain what I always have been, a mid 20th century US liberal

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Exactly. Safety nets are not too much to ask for. Yeah you may have to pay a little bit more in taxes, but it’s worth it to keep a stable civil society. Republicans will never understand.
    It's not even necessarily about the taxes, Republicans are convinced that somehow there are millions and millions of people living the good life off welfare, and they have a raging jealousy boner about it. The sentiment typically comes from lower income conservatives who work ty jobs for ty wages but have been conditioned never to ask whether they're being fairly compensated. Instead they imagine others (especially blacks and Mexicans) getting to enjoy the same lifestyle as they do, without the work.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    $Bs for safety net means $Bs less for the oligarchy. It has been and will continue to destroy the safety net, which includes Medicaid, Medicare, Social Security.

The Capitalist sociopathic oligarchy WANT$ IT ALL
    Last edited by boutons_deux; 08-02-2020 at 09:01 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lmao "sovereign citizen"

Thread Information