Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91516171819202122 LastLast
    Emperor Duncan>>>>>King James tim_duncan_fan's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tbh if guys weren't such pussies about shooting the basketball earlier on we wouldn't have been in the situation. Besides Patty, Gay, and DeRozan, every other guy has to think about taking an open shot for 2.5 seconds or won't immediately attack the basket when they turn the corner on a defender. ing aggravating.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop should have challenged end of 3 quarter shot
    What a idiot

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    AAARG!!! Such a winnable game, but bonehead moves down the stretch, missed FT's, and the failure to just attack the rim with Embiid in foul trouble. SMH... Missed opportunity for a win cause it's gonna get tougher from here on out....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Murray calling his own shot for a miss and leaving Milton wide open was tough to watch. Derozan is probably pissed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    chin up ers, this was a scheduled b2b loss anyways and this team is young and athletic and finally don’t look like a bunch of pussies

Portland will drop some games

we still control our destiny. Denver, Utah, and New Orleans all winnable games tbh. Memphis schedule is hard as . nothings changed from last night, the 8th seed still within reach

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hopefully in the offseason, we can acquire another player that has solid 4th quarter efficiency.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Eveyone knew poodle blows thats . Demar getting too cute there

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not a bad showing versus a contending team on a back to back. The young guy’s legs may work better on a back to back, but apparently their brains are their yet.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There's no one better than this team at choking games or being on the receiving end of bad luck.

Poeltl's more weak than soft. Just doesn't have the strength to bang with Valanciunas, Embiid, Jokic, etc.

Murray is unskilled, low IQ and delusional. Has no business playing crunch time again and should be shopped hard in the off season.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Demar has surprisingly given me confidence at the end. I actually wanted the ball in his hands

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Paul Garcia
    pAulGarciaNBA
    3m
    Coach Pop: “We’re fighting to get into the playoffs so it stings a lot.” But he also said this is a good experience for the younger players.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    3ed game in 4th night, on a back to back. The sixers are on their second game of the bubble, with a day's rest. This was an impressive effort by us, came down to makes and misses at the end. We keep playing like this, we'll get into the play-in for sure; we might even make the 8th seed... Especially with Memphis playing as bad as they are.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Im excited for Keldon Johnson next season. I think Spurs found another gem...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can you imagine if poop rolled out Forbes today? Woulda been a 25 point loss! These young guys have some swag. Lonnie needs to make himself heard out there.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Demar has surprisingly given me confidence at the end. I actually wanted the ball in his hands
    These games will help him rebuild his confidence

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DJ Murray is a scrub tbh

tv screen baseline bum sananspursfan21's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    chin up ers, this was a scheduled b2b loss anyways and this team is young and athletic and finally don’t look like a bunch of pussies

Portland will drop some games

we still control our destiny. Denver, Utah, and New Orleans all winnable games tbh. Memphis schedule is hard as . nothings changed from last night, the 8th seed still within reach
    Thats where I’m at with it. In December, this would have been a 20 point loss that was over before the half. These guys fought hard overall and had a shot against a (lower level) contender on a back to back. I’m trying to ditch my spoiledness, this ain’t 2014 anymore.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Eveyone knew poodle blows thats . Demar getting too cute there
    The one time I want DeMar to take one of his patented iso game-enders and he dumps it off to the last guy who should be taking the shot.

Poeltl should not have touched that ball unless he was wide ing open, and he had three defenders around him.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Derrick.... hit your free throws

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Keldon with 15 points on six shots

The TS% is of the charts.... and NOT A SPURG

He's pretty good getting the contacts going hard in the paint.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I am h appy with Murray's development but he should never be waving anyone off. That's not who he is, and I doubt that is who he will ever be. That ball needed to be in Demar's hands.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The win would've tasted so good. Damn man. Feels good to be sad after a loss instead of mad (bc of Pop favoring his pets) though, tbh.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They left free money on the table tonight. That Sixers team has a glass jaw. No way Brown still coaching that team next year.
    Hope this game doesn’t come back to haunt the Spurs down the line. And where the was Walker? Anyway, they look good so far. Hopefully Marco and Bryn never come back - ever.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I am h appy with Murray's development but he should never be waving anyone off. That's not who he is, and I doubt that is who he will ever be. That ball needed to be in Demar's hands.
    I’m pretty sure Derozan was being smothered and Dejounte couldn’t safely get it to him. Hence the waving it off. But probably should’ve just improvised with a known regular play to get it in his hands

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’ll say this. If that last shot sequence happened with Aldridge in for Poetl, Aldridge probably gets that shot/finish down.

Thread Information