Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You have probably seen the picture. Trump eating taco bowl to prove how much he loves hispanics.

What you may not have noticed... is the pile of uppers in the drawer behind him.

I have often wondered at the Mr Sniffles's oddly dilated pupils at press conferences, and this also explains the volumes of the late-night tweets.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    trump derangement syndrome

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You have probably seen the picture. Trump eating taco bowl to prove how much he loves hispanics.

What you may not have noticed... is the pile of uppers in the drawer behind him.

I have often wondered at the Mr Sniffles's oddly dilated pupils at press conferences, and this also explains the volumes of the late-night tweets.
    Honestly seems like a real stretch there. I sniff a lot too sometimes because of allergy problems and I use pseudoephedrine (active ingredient in Sudafed) when I'm really congested, as it's pretty effective. I hope the pharmacist isn't thinking I'm buying them to use as uppers.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    trump derangement syndrome
    (shrugs)

More than a few people in his orbit have noted the behavior. A spoiled rich guy who grew up in the 70's and 80's doing drugs is not that far out of the pale.

Dismissing any evidence out of hand... seems like giving Mr. Sniffles way too much benefit of the doubt.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Honestly seems like a real stretch there. I sniff a lot too because of allergy problems and I use pseudoephedrine (active ingredient in Sudafed) when I'm congested, as it's pretty effective. I hope the pharmacist isn't thinking I'm buying them to use as uppers.
    Admittedly a stretch, barring bloodwork.

The most compelling to me has been his oddly dilated pupils. That stands out in just about any close up where he is exposed to bright lights.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pseudoephederine is the only drug I have ever found to help with congestion once I have it, though loratadine is great for stopping it from happening period most of the time for me.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pseudoephederine is the only drug I have ever found to help with congestion once I have it, though loratadine is great for stopping it from happening period most of the time for me.
    You aren't taking the British version tho.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Trump using over the counter medication is a big deal?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You aren't taking the British version tho.
    You really shouldn't be dying on this hill bro. Only way this could be twisted into something bad is if you want to accuse him of smurfing pseudo to get his doctor to make meth. And Trump is too much of a fat to ever be a meth user.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's probably buying it for a former chemistry teacher who's battling lung cancer.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's orange. Sudafed is red. Coincidence?

I think not.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Many times in the past three and a half years have I thought my President was high. No way to prove it, though.

It's just gossip

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You really shouldn't be dying on this hill bro. Only way this could be twisted into something bad is if you want to accuse him of smurfing pseudo to get his doctor to make meth. And Trump is too much of a fat to ever be a meth user.
    Nah. Thought it was mild fun, and don't take it overly seriously. It just would not surprise me to find out he abuses substances. He abuses everything/one else.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    OP needs to go back to the drawing board, tbh... this is high up there with Q s Shillary's deep-state injection...

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    OP needs to go back to the drawing board, tbh... this is high up there with Q s Shillary's deep-state injection...
    OP needs to seek treatment tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    From what it looks like, that's not even the Sudafed with the pseudoephedrine. It's just the kind you can get without showing id and everything.

100% agree on the effectiveness of "real" Sudafed though. Works fast for me. Also if I take them before getting on a plane, my ears never clog.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    See above.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Nah. Thought it was mild fun, and don't take it overly seriously. It just would not surprise me to find out he abuses substances. He abuses everything/one else.
    From all reports he didn't partake in drugs/alcohol. Had a brother that ruined his life doing so.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    lol "mild fun". It's always mild fun when the OP s the bed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    From what it looks like, that's not even the Sudafed with the pseudoephedrine. It's just the kind you can get without showing id and everything.

100% agree on the effectiveness of "real" Sudafed though. Works fast for me. Also if I take them before getting on a plane, my ears never clog.
    Ugh that is horrible. Ever since they had to move the pseudo Sudafed behind the pharmacy counter the on shelves is worthless. I remember accidentally getting some of that one time when out of the country since I didn't read the ingredients and just figured it was the real since I wasn't in the US. Kind of surprised to hear pseudo would be a stimulant though since in late December - early January when cedar first gets really nasty it hits me hard and I often have to take it a few nights in that period. But I always take it right before I go to sleep and never noticed any restlessness or anything like that you would think would happen from taking a stimulant ten minutes before going to sleep.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ugh that is horrible. Ever since they had to move the pseudo Sudafed behind the pharmacy counter the on shelves is worthless. I remember accidentally getting some of that one time when out of the country since I didn't read the ingredients and just figured it was the real since I wasn't in the US. Kind of surprised to hear pseudo would be a stimulant though since in late December - early January when cedar first gets really nasty it hits me hard and I often have to take it a few nights in that period. But I always take it right before I go to sleep and never noticed any restlessness or anything like that you would think would happen from taking a stimulant ten minutes before going to sleep.
    Yeah...I think you'd have to take more than the normal dosage to notice anything. And wayyyy more if you were actually looking for some sort of high.

Thank god Mini-Thins were still available when I was having to cram for tests.

Thread Information