Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    lol SFS

if i were married to her for 50 years, and recall what she looked like back then, i'd probably be (still) attracted to her, especially with that frame at that age

but otherwise.. no

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Is that the same hog after 50K procedures and lens filtering?

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    post a hotter babe.

TRU 'cross mah stomach LaMarcus Bryant's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    lololol these es are so ing gross

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    she appears to have a great body imo. Could lose the glasses, also looks like she wears braces. Probably into weird like comics/anime, but some of those chicks are the freakiest in the bedroom.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    she appears to have a great body imo. Could lose the glasses, also looks like she wears braces. Probably into weird like comics/anime, but some of those chicks are the freakiest in the bedroom.
    wait....how many glass wearing, brace wearing, anime watching chicks do you have sex with?

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    wait....how many glass wearing, brace wearing, anime watching chicks do you have sex with?
    College bro.....

...a lot of them are into sensuality, not just nerdy stuff but also intellectual stuff like biology and geology, in general have a high sex drive.

Take me back to 2013/2014 academic year... she didn't wear glasses but there was a geology TA at UNT named Amanda Lindbergh (sp?) who was exactly like that type. Only thing I held against her is she had way too many pets. We had good fun times together, though she no doubt had times with other guys as well. Fun chick to be around and watch semi-romantic movies and animes like "Elfen Lied" with. She was quite kinky and sensual, not into sex toys but definitely she was constantly horny... she was a couple years older than me and super into nature and dorky things, also she was into witchcraft and liked to joke that the fish in her aquarium were her exes that pissed her off so she transformed them into living out their lives as fish.... Just a memory tbh

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College bro.....

...a lot of them are into sensuality, not just nerdy stuff but also intellectual stuff like biology and geology, in general have a high sex drive.

Take me back to 2013/2014 academic year... she didn't wear glasses but there was a geology TA at UNT named Amanda Lindbergh (sp?) who was exactly like that type. Only thing I held against her is she had way too many pets. We had good fun times together, though she no doubt had times with other guys as well. Fun chick to be around and watch semi-romantic movies and animes like "Elfen Lied" with. She was quite kinky and sensual, not into sex toys but definitely she was constantly horny... she was a couple years older than me and super into nature and dorky things, also she was into witchcraft and liked to joke that the fish in her aquarium were her exes that pissed her off so she transformed them into living out their lives as fish.... Just a memory tbh
    So you're doxing your TA? This might get pretty weird.

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    So you're doxing your TA? This might get pretty weird.
    from 2013, geology TA

she's honestly the type that wouldn't care. her tinder/plentyofish profile was "bioGeoCat" or something like that. she's an animal freak, not really a hipster but definitely a naturist.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    from 2013, geology TA

she's honestly the type that wouldn't care. her tinder/plentyofish profile was "bioGeoCat" or something like that. she's an animal freak, not really a hipster but definitely a naturist.
    well ...just go ahead and post her pics

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    well ...just go ahead and post her pics
    well, I haven't kept in touch since like January 2014, and I looked up her FB in around 2017 and it looks like she's gained considerable weight since 2014 (maybe 50+ pounds). Definitely a major change for the worse. I could see it coming because she was quite a drinker, she was one of those odd females who enjoyed devouring a six-pack of beer in an hour, but didn't like wine.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    well, I haven't kept in touch since like January 2014, and I looked up her FB in around 2017 and it looks like she's gained considerable weight since 2014 (maybe 50+ pounds). Definitely a major change for the worse. I could see it coming because she was quite a drinker, she was one of those odd females who enjoyed devouring a six-pack of beer in an hour, but didn't like wine.
    Idk about any of that. I guess we could loop her in to get her take on you.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Idk about any of that. I guess we could loop her in to get her take on you.
    Sent: Thursday, August 06, 2020 2:10 PM
    To: alindberg@gp##.com
    Subject: Hi!

Hi Amanda,

I'm friends with someone you may have known during your employment at the University of North Texas. I've promised him that I wouldn't share his name with you but he goes by Andy or Andrew on the message board where we converse. He mentioned you were pretty kinky and loved animals. "Andy" mentioned you and him enjoyed the movie, "Elfin Lied", which I agree is a total classic. And even though you've gained some pounds as he said, I think you're still super beautiful. Plus, I love geology. I also like anime and nerdy stuff which Andy said you also liked. You can find me most days at SpursTalk.com in the Club. https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/sho...7#post10215707 Ha ha...not a real club with drinks but an internet club. I hope you like sports to some degree. Anyway, I found your picture online and you look like someone that I would like to play with my weiner if everything else works out. If you want to pee pee while we're making out, that's cool. I don't necessarily like that but I"m not opposed to giving it a shot. I get that it's weird to be contacted out of the blue like this so maybe me you and Andy can go have lunch so you can meet me. I own several pairs of Beats headphones so there's that. Hope to hear from you soon.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Lol

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Sent: Thursday, August 06, 2020 2:10 PM
    To: alindberg@gp##.com
    Subject: Hi!

Hi Amanda,

I'm friends with someone you may have known during your employment at the University of North Texas. I've promised him that I wouldn't share his name with you but he goes by Andy or Andrew on the message board where we converse. He mentioned you were pretty kinky and loved animals. "Andy" mentioned you and him enjoyed the movie, "Elfin Lied", which I agree is a total classic. And even though you've gained some pounds as he said, I think you're still super beautiful. Plus, I love geology. I also like anime and nerdy stuff which Andy said you also liked. You can find me most days at SpursTalk.com in the Club. https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/sho...7#post10215707 Ha ha...not a real club with drinks but an internet club. I hope you like sports to some degree. Anyway, I found your picture online and you look like someone that I would like to play with my weiner if everything else works out. If you want to pee pee while we're making out, that's cool. I don't necessarily like that but I"m not opposed to giving it a shot. I get that it's weird to be contacted out of the blue like this so maybe me you and Andy can go have lunch so you can meet me. I own several pairs of Beats headphones so there's that. Hope to hear from you soon.

I think the Beats might be a deal breaker though. She was more of a Sony earbuds kind of gal, the smaller the better, and was a huge Slipknot fan.

...also, she was never "my" TA... she taught GEOL 1610, the Intro to Geology class (and lab/recitation), for two academic years while finishing her master's degree there. Not a class that would have ever been a part of *my* curriculum, tbh. http://catalog.unt.edu/preview_cours...=20&coid=76020

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

I think the Beats might be a deal breaker though. She was more of a Sony earbuds kind of gal, the smaller the better, and was a huge Slipknot fan.

...also, she was never "my" TA... she taught GEOL 1610, the Intro to Geology class (and lab/recitation), for two academic years while finishing her master's degree there. Not a class that would have ever been a part of *my* curriculum, tbh. http://catalog.unt.edu/preview_cours...=20&coid=76020
    Slipknot might be a deal breaker.
    Also...wtf...she got a master's and now manages a city library?

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Slipknot might be a deal breaker.
    Also...wtf...she got a master's and now manages a city library?
    Again, I haven't kept up with her for like 6.5 years.

My mom is a teacher (3 years from retirement) but at the (middle) school she used to teach at, the school librarian lady has a PhD. Go figure. Is it underemployment or simply life enjoyment / fulfillment? Underemployment is definitely a trademark of the 21st century, after all.

Still Sporting Ben Davis Allan Rowe vs Wade's Avatar
    Name
    Allan
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Ha ha...not a real club with drinks but an internet club.
    ok i lold

Thread Information