Page 13 of 43 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Apologize to the families of the 150k+ instead.
    The China virus?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    oh.

then your lack of recognition of what conservatism is equal or lack of recognition of what fascism is
    ok

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    In 2016 he didn't even need to work hard for one of his debates, the post Access Hollywood tape debate he skated through because of how it focused on that, but turns out nobody cares about some old white rich guy doing we expect old white rich guys to do.
    Iirc it was the 2nd debate where the Access Hollywood tape was the topic. By the end of the 3rd debate the topic was “but her emails” and “Trump proved he could be presidential!” Teflon Don outmanuevered Hillary in a big way in the month before the election.

One big story no one is talking about is how much worse his campaign staff is now. In 2016 Steve Bannon and to a lesser extent Roger Stone were playing chess while Hillary’s campaign was playing Connect Four. Not having Stone or Bannon is definitely hurting him this time around. Not sure how involved Conway is but he should have put the campaign back in her control awhile ago.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The China virus?
    yep, the same virus that most other countries have already contained, which allows then to open back up

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yep, the same virus that most other countries have already contained, which allows then to open back up
    Are you upset Trump is letting the goverors decide?

Also can you tell me the other countries that have it contained? Should be a lot of them since you said most.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump is way more ty tho
    Debatable

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    For any rational person looking at what's going on, no it's really not

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Are you upset Trump is letting the goverors decide?

Also can you tell me the other countries that have it contained? Should be a lot of them since you said most.
    yes i'm upset that the president of the united states abstained and failed to lead a national effort. a national strategy would have been quite helpful to have a coordinate attempt to beat the virus, instead of having 50 different states doing things on different schedules

countries that have it contained? germany, south korea, france, italy (yes, even after their abysmal early wave), canada, denmark, norway, finland. even sweden and the uk despite their early herd immunity attempt blunders.
    Last edited by spurraider21; 08-05-2020 at 08:26 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yes i'm upset that the president of the united states abstained and failed to lead a national effort. a national strategy would have been quite helpful to have a coordinate attempt to beat the virus, instead of having 50 different states doing things on different schedules

countries that have it contained? germany, south korea, france, italy (yes, even after their abysmal early wave), canada, denmark, norway, finland. even sweden and the uk despite their early herd immunity attempt blunders.

Evidently, the best way to "contain" it, is to have many people get it. It's obvious that some of the countries you listed are nearing herd immunity. And lockdown was not the most important factor.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    New York's numbers look good now. After they got hammered.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Evidently, the best way to "contain" it, is to have many people get it. It's obvious that some of the countries you listed are nearing herd immunity. And lockdown was not the most important factor.
    oh yeah, germany, south korea, denmark, norway, finland all had mountains of cases comparable on proportion to the US!

lockdowns arent necessary if you have good early testing, contact tracing, and quarantines for those infected those identified through contact tracing. i'm sorry that doing nothing wasnt a viable approach

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    oh yeah, germany, south korea, denmark, norway, finland all had mountains of cases comparable on proportion to the US!

lockdowns arent necessary if you have good early testing, contact tracing, and quarantines for those infected those identified through contact tracing.

There's obviously something else going on, i.e. some percent of population already immune.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There's obviously something else going on, i.e. some percent of population already immune.
    link to people from those countries having a natural immunity?

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    South Korea has had 300 deaths total. Are you saying that’s herd immunity?

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    right, because it’s not like more people wearing masks and taking it seriously together with a government having better testing and contact tracing infrastructure could be the cause. Dear Leader said that’s not it so it must not be it!

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    New York's numbers look good now. After they got hammered.
    I was in Manhattan in late June. It was the twilight zone - roads were empty, the hotel on Time Square I was staying at that’s normally way more than I’d spend on a hotel room was dirt cheap because it was empty, the restaurants only had people sitting outside, and I saw literally no one not wearing a mask other than the friend I visited. Their. numbers look good now because they shut the down and are taking it seriously. If they had herd immunity they wouldn’t be restricting travel from other states.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's insane how simplistic Darrin's knowledge of viral spread is five months in.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I was in Manhattan in late June. It was the twilight zone - roads were empty, the hotel on Time Square I was staying at that’s normally way more than I’d spend on a hotel room was dirt cheap because it was empty, the restaurants only had people sitting outside, and I saw literally no one not wearing a mask other than the friend I visited. Their. numbers look good now because they shut the down and are taking it seriously. If they had herd immunity they wouldn’t be restricting travel from other states.
    65% got infected at home

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do you think it's the reporter's job to debate Trump since your flawed candidate is incapable?
    Its every reporters job who interviews a president about real issues to ask tough questions.
    But you did not know this as Trump side steps taking real interviews and when he does them, he fails.
    Remember when the WH used to give briefings and presidents would actually put themselves in front of a group of tough reporters and field questions for over 45 seconds? Remember?

Yeah, well this baby boy cant handle that.

so you have prosthetic legs to stand on calling on old Joe...
    dumb ...

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    65% got infected at home
    Says who, your non-scientific opinion?

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    65% got infected at home
    So how did they get infected at home?

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    If New York has herd immunity, why is it still locked down? Wouldn’t it want to get its economy going again and open up for business?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ib4 darrin harps on the subway!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hi

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    DID YOU KNOW Cuomo sent positive COVID patients back to nursing homes!?!!?!?

(FTR - I’m not even sure why this is a big deal. Senior living facilities in other states have positive COVID residents staying in the building, they’re just quarantined. Sending any nursing home or assisted living resident who tests positive for COVID to the hospital even if they have no symptoms would be a really stupid waste of our healthcare system’s capacity)

Thread Information