Page 28 of 43 FirstFirst ... 1824252627282930313238 ... LastLast
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Still pushing the lawsuit orchestrated by a Jerry Springer producer

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...its-norm-lubow
    I'm sorry is this a TSA sighting complaining about throwing out unsubstantiated claims?

Rich.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    A rape lawsuit against a guy who openly admits to grabbing women by the pussy and has been accused of sexual misconduct by countless other women? CONSPIRACY!!!! NOT POSSIBLE!!!

A child sex trafficking ring involving a major party presidential candidate and her staff being run out of the basement of a pizza restaurant that doesn't even have a basement? LOOK AT THIS EMAIL JOHN PODESTA SENT ABOUT PIZZA, OBVIOUSLY THAT WAS CODE FOR AN 8 YEAR OLD'S BOOTY HOLE!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They can't figure it out because the Dems never talk about it. Same reason why independents STILL say Trump is better equipped to handle the economy than Biden, Trump talks about the economy a lot more than Biden does. Republicans take fabricated narratives like "without voter IDs you have rampant fraud!" and they repeat them over and over again until they're blue in the face. At that point there's inevitably some less informed voters who believe it just because they've heard it so many times so they assume it's true. Democrats should do the same thing here, only difference being they can just tell the truth and not have to make anything up.
    The Dems actually impeached Trump and it did nothing to sway anyone's opinions. Cheating on that scale is something that's not really tangible to the average dumb American voter.

Gotta bang them over the head with 200k Americans dying with Trump in charge. Riots with Trump in charge. Economy/healthcare with Trump in charge. Humans rounded up in cages with Trump in charge.

Things we can all see that Trump has no good excuse for.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    The Dems actually impeached Trump and it did nothing to sway anyone's opinions. Cheating on that scale is something that's not really tangible to the average dumb American voter.
    Normally I agree with this, but it's pretty easy to draw the connection here with the USPS. It's not the elaborate muh Russia conspiracy theory that no one other than RandomGuy thinks is a huge smoking gun.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Normally I agree with this, but it's pretty easy to draw the connection here with the USPS. It's not the elaborate muh Russia conspiracy theory that no one other than RandomGuy thinks is a huge smoking gun.
    I totally agree with it being easy to connect those dots. The point I'm making is I really believe a whole lot of people really don't give a about those USPS dots.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    I totally agree with it being easy to connect those dots. The point I'm making is I really believe a whole lot of people really don't give a about those dots.
    No doubt, but I think most undecided voters are largely re s who don't know what they should or shouldn't give a about, and Dems need to start screaming in their ear with rhetoric the way Republicans do. If people see enough ads about how Trump is trying to cheat, it will resonate imo.

One example of this is Acorn - The Republicans doctored a scandal out of thin air about an organization that was doing nothing wrong and kept bringing it up over and over and over again until they got Acorn funding cut by a Congress that was run by Democrats at the time.

To be clear, Trump killing 200,000 people and sending us into a recession should be the bigger talking point, but they need to talk about the cheating at the convention, if for no other reason than as a way to scare Biden supporters into voting early.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Man, I would love for people to care about cheating. I just think at this point in our society, it's just slinging mud into the wind for most of them, no matter how true it is.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Still pushing the lawsuit orchestrated by a Jerry Springer producer

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...its-norm-lubow
    I'm sure he wishes her well.

TSA cares about child rape rings... until Trump is implicated.

Coward.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    RG about to start posting Melania nudes.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Btw she has a history of drugging and robbing men. Surely mainstream media is going to discuss this.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Perhaps we need a Kamala blooper thread.

Is laughing like an idiot what the left would call female privilege?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Btw she has a history of drugging and robbing men. Surely mainstream media is going to discuss this.
    vp and a lispy make believe rapper. joe surrounds himself with the best!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    cardi looks like a ing tranny in that photo.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    cardi looks like a ing tranny in that photo.
    You like talking about trannies more than derp. You know them well, eh calf?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Remember that Trump has a long history too.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count

If thins is your best criticism of Kamala good luck, I don’t see how there’s anything wrong with that exchange.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If thins is your best criticism of Kamala good luck, I don’t see how there’s anything wrong with that exchange.
    tbh her response was inadequate. she doesnt address if her criticisms of joe were sincere or not.

his weird whining about female privilege ... thats another story

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    1. It's a woman.

2. She isn't a conservative.

That is pretty much all people like Nathan need.

They are desperate to deflect from Trumps incoherent ramblings.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    tbh her response was inadequate. she doesnt address if her criticisms of joe were sincere or not.

his weird whining about female privilege ... thats another story
    Fair, but it’s not like she’s the first person to go from smearing a primary opponent to endorsing him or being his running mate. I also don’t think her attacks on Biden during the primary were that brutal - it’s not like she accused Joes dad of assassinating a president or said that Joes wife was ugly.

Like I said, Kamala’s hands are pretty clean if this is the best they can do. The real issue is that all the skeletons in Kamala’s closet are from her days as AG, and a president running on “law and order” can’t criticize the other side for being too in favor of law and order.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fair, but it’s not like she’s the first person to go from smearing a primary opponent to endorsing him or being his running mate. I also don’t think her attacks on Biden during the primary were that brutal - it’s not like she accused Joes dad of assassinating a president or said that Joes wife was ugly.

Like I said, Kamala’s hands are pretty clean if this is the best they can do. The real issue is that all the skeletons in Kamala’s closet are from her days as AG, and a president running on “law and order” can’t criticize the other side for being too in favor of law and order.
    Trump endorsed lyin TED for the Senate later.
    So apparently he lied about lying.
    Or its no big deal this lying stuff... (I personal go with this for the red team)

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Trump endorsed lyin TED for the Senate later.
    So apparently he lied about lying.
    Or its no big deal this lying stuff... (I personal go with this for the red team)
    I think 90% of what’s said in primaries is forgivable and is expected. The other 10% is when candidates take it too far and get personal. like 2000 when the Bush campaign started rumors about McCain’s adopted daughter being a bas child McCain had with a mistress being an example. The stuff Trump said about Cruz’s family being another example.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The blatant lying from this president is unprecedented.
    He lies about things he does not even need to lie about.
    Like its just a common habit.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think 90% of what’s said in primaries is forgivable and is expected. The other 10% is when candidates take it too far and get personal. like 2000 when the Bush campaign started rumors about McCain’s adopted daughter being a bas child McCain had with a mistress being an example. The stuff Trump said about Cruz’s family being another example.
    It's too bad none of the weak republican running back in 2016 in the republican side didn't tell donnie to stop molesting his daughter. I think that would have cause trumpie to go completely nuts. Who knows what he would've done.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Dear god help us

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dear god help us
    Its like Putin level bad, eh?

Thread Information