Page 24 of 43 FirstFirst ... 1420212223242526272834 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You'll be voting for Trump this time around.
    I simply don't vote for President as long as Trump is the candidate. I'm confident Biden will win without my vote. I actually should vote for Biden especially if d's take the senate because I will be catching that federal helicopter money by the bushel basket but this way I can get it with a clear conscience. If democrats insist on giving me free I will take it. Still loving those Obama carts. lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Blake likes to pretend to know what other people will do, odd he couldn't tell what his own wife was doing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Blake likes to pretend to know what other people will do, odd he couldn't tell what his own wife was doing.
    Another Trump voter on the defensive

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I simply don't vote for President as long as Trump is the candidate.
    That literally makes no sense

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I simply don't vote for President as long as Trump is the candidate. I'm confident Biden will win without my vote. I actually should vote for Biden especially if d's take the senate because I will be catching that federal helicopter money by the bushel basket but this way I can get it with a clear conscience. If democrats insist on giving me free I will take it. Still loving those Obama carts. lol
    No one is giving you free . You actively have to pursue it. You’re the epitome of ty greedy boomer and your complete lack of conviction is a little pathetic. The world will be a better place when people like you are no longer with us tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

What a show

ppl thinking this is a winning strategy

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The winning strategy for Old Joe is simply his opponent.
    The red team outcasts I’ve made this obvious with the Lincoln Project.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Biden is doing everything he can to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory with this VP pick.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And look what the Lincoln Project has spawned along with the stupidity and arrogance of one man:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=W7rJp2...ature=youtu.be

The above is absolute genius. That hater and TGY put up are absolutely put to shame.
    One tube encapsulated so much of what this man is if he actually had to face himself in an election.

You will never beat this hater, simply because you got the wrong subject to make fun of.
    Last edited by pgardn; 08-08-2020 at 11:18 AM.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Biden is doing everything he can to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory with this VP pick.
    The alternative is a bigot and a phobe so there’s that. If people are cool with Mike Pence then let’s keep him.

This is a minor annoyance at best.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    That literally makes no sense
    Sure it does, he’s saying he doesn’t vote Democrat and since Trump is the Republican he won’t vote for president at all.

I think most of the “honest broker” Republicans like Darrin are full of when they say they aren’t voting for Trump but CC seems more genuine. Could be wrong though.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    The alternative is a bigot and a phobe so there’s that. If people are cool with Mike Pence then let’s keep him.

He should just pick Kamala and be done with it. Meanwhile politicians like Maxine Waters should stop stirring the pot. This is the candidate black people wanted in the primary, she has no reason to complain.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No one is giving you free . You actively have to pursue it. You’re the epitome of ty greedy boomer and your complete lack of conviction is a little pathetic. The world will be a better place when people like you are no longer with us tbh.
    You are en led to your opinion, but having literally paid million + dollars in federal taxes not counting SS & MC I feel zero guilt in accessing a stupid tax credit. , I pay over 50K in property taxes every year too on top of the fed hit , so yeah, I'm a greedy bas LOL. How much do you pay towards financing public services?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You are en led to your opinion, but having literally paid million + dollars in federal taxes not counting SS & MC I feel zero guilt in accessing a stupid tax credit. , I pay over 50K in property taxes every year too on top of the fed hit , so yeah, I'm a greedy bas LOL. How much do you pay towards financing public services?
    You clearly need to buy some livestock.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why would you use a tax credit that you think is stupid?

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Why would you use a tax credit that you think is stupid?
    Because if it’s available no one is going to throw free money away.

Tbis is the equivalent of when Conservatives say “If Warren Buffet thinks taxes are too low, why doesn’t he just pay more!”

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sure it does, he’s saying he doesn’t vote Democrat and since Trump is the Republican he won’t vote for president at all.

I think most of the “honest broker” Republicans like Darrin are full of when they say they aren’t voting for Trump but CC seems more genuine. Could be wrong though.
    But the Democrats give him free tho.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    But the Democrats give him free tho.
    Yeah I know he says that to piss us off but I don’t have an issue with it. A small business that (at least according to CC) pays its employees a living wage is much more deserving of tax benefits than Amazon is.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah I know he says that to piss us off but I don’t have an issue with it. A small business that (at least according to CC) pays its employees a living wage is much more deserving of tax benefits than Amazon is.
    CC jes trolling? Yeah I don't think so

I think he is genuine when he contradicts himself

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count

"C'mon man"

Just call him a Nazi and be done with it. We all know that's how you feel.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "C'mon man"

He's the worst president in modern American history.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Whether or not Reck thinks he’s a Nazi, the neo-Nazis and white supremacists in this country love him and support him. They clearly think his ideology aligns with theirs.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "C'mon man"

You don’t know how I feel. Lol

Am I wrong though? If you think calling Mike Pence a phobe and a bigot is an outrage than you clearly are not up to date with his ideology and policies when he was governor.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's the worst president in modern American history.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Never forget when push came to shove, CC still ended up voting for Cruz. Most R's here can take the high road because nobody's vote matters here

Thread Information